PDA

View Full Version : back pics

kbber
11-22-2005, 08:02 PM
hey im mostly a lurker on this site and hardly post at all (just read to get info). I'm just posting up some back pictures to get thoughts on. As you can tell in the pics, im not much of a poser lol. Also in my bicep one i think i may of had my arms tiltting forwards slightly.

first up is a pic from just under a year ago, i know i breathed in for this to make me look bigger lol. The rest are about 3 days ago without a pump

edit: forgot to mention im 18 years of age, 6"1-6"2 and about 93-95kgs (204-210 pounds)

kad
11-22-2005, 08:08 PM
Nice work, there's definitely a big difference from the first pic, pumped or not. Nice lat spread. Keep it up!

Gabrielle
11-23-2005, 08:49 AM
huge improvement

kbber
11-23-2005, 04:33 PM
Thanks gabrielle and jme, i was also wondering what you guys think i should concentrate on to try to improve. I get the feeling my arms need a bit of improvement but thats me.

Addu
11-24-2005, 02:07 AM
^ nic work mate!!!

and reegarding ur feeelings always lssn to it , coz only u noe what you want ,
but its fine overall:>!

Edit : no more into other thread sorry mate:>!
Cheers~!

bschatz88
11-24-2005, 07:00 AM
Thanks gabrielle and jme, i was also wondering what you guys think i should concentrate on to try to improve. I get the feeling my arms need a bit of improvement but thats me.

You definately made a big improvement man, lookin great. As for your arms, those should be growing with your big compound lifts (bench, deads, BB rows). Direct arm work shouldn't really be necessary. Oh, and I hope you're squatting :)

Bohizzle
11-24-2005, 08:48 AM
^ nic work mate!!!

and reegarding ur feeelings always lssn to it , coz only u noe what you want ,
but its fine overall:>!

here have attached my back pics have a look and would be reeally happy to take adivcese:>
u shouldn't jack other people's threads bud, next time start ur own thread :)

However, both of ur backs look good. to the op - i see huge improvement, keep doing what ur doing.

Andrew

Gutz981
11-24-2005, 08:51 AM
You are squating right? Go heavy with them squats and your upper body grows. I never beleived in until I really got into squatting. Trust me it helps alot. that being said looking pretty soild keep hitting those lats hard and happy thanksgivin dude. EAT UP!

kbber
11-25-2005, 05:25 AM
thanks everyone for replying.. yeah i am doing squats (atf of course) and noticed great gains form that... the only thing i count as direct arm work is the close grip chins i do but thats about it. Anyway enough of my yapping, thanks everyone.

Clifford Gillmore
11-25-2005, 08:06 AM
Looking quite thick there, good job!