PDA

View Full Version : Transformation of Mcfatty to Sexy Beast

Votorx
11-23-2005, 10:38 PM
Not that I'm not already a sexy beast, but ya got my drift. Here's my first online journal entry

My workouts consist of alternating between heavy and light days

Began my first official meal day. Ate about 3 or 4 eggs worth of whites with some fat free low carb bacon strips. Later on, a lil while before my workout I choked down the crap called a roast beef and provolone sandwich, and drank about 5 cups worth of protein shake. Then comes the fun:

Since I'm just starting out again with working out, and I just recovered from surgery I'm starting a lil low till I get back into it again.

Sunday: Worked Chest and Triceps (Heavy)
Monday: Complete Lower Body (Heavy)
Yesterday: Triceps, Biceps, Back, Shoulder and Abs (Light)

Today (Light):
5 X 5 Straight Bar Bench 225 lbs
8 X 3 Dumbell Incline Bench 75, 85 lbs
8 X 3 Dumbell Straight Bench 85 lbs
5 X 5 Peck Deck 110 lbs
5 X 5 Mechanical Peck Deck 130 lbs
5 X 5 Straight Bar Incline Bench 185 lbs
5 X 5 Stationary Bench 200 lbs
5 X 5 Overhead Pull Down 250 lbs
50 X 3 Crunches
20 X 3 Bicycle crunches
30 X 9 seconds worth of static adominal contractions, don't know the name of the exercise is called, its when you lay your forearms and use your stomache to keep your body up on your forearms and toes.

Then I came home, had a lil bowl of tuna fish with some crackers and another big protein shake.

Votorx
11-24-2005, 09:12 PM
Today - I ate, and ate, and ate some more. Then when I finished eating I had some pie and then soda and had a tuna sandwich.

A little early for me to be taking a break already I know, but it only comes once a year I'll start back up and hard tommorrow.

Ahh I needed a break anyways, my muscles felt like they were gonna explode all day. They're feeling pretty good now.

Votorx
11-25-2005, 10:23 PM
Strike that, ate some more. The gym here is closed due to the recent hurricane problem so, my workout will start up once again tommorrow when I finally return home.