PDA

View Full Version : creatine and water weight

PoutineEh
11-27-2005, 07:15 PM
im going on my first cut starting tomorrow and i take creatine. just wondering since taking creatine increases water weight, how can you accurately check your weight to take make sure you are losing 1 lb a week? just wondering because my weight can fluctuate 2-4 lbs depending on the amount of creatine i take. i also dont have a way to monitor body fat % btw.
is the solution just be very consistent with the amount of creatine i take daily and be sure not to skip taking creatine, or should i not even worry about it?

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
11-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Please use the search function.

Shao-LiN
11-27-2005, 07:35 PM
Supplements section is below this one.

Secondly, look in the mirror.

gator
11-27-2005, 07:59 PM
I dont think you can look in the mirror and say ooh i've gained 3lbs of water weight from creatine. I just did a search and some people seem to say you gain 5lbs of water weight when you start to take creatine. I dont know if this is true but thats what I found. I just started taking creatine 2 weeks ago and was wondering how much of the weight I have gained is water too.

PoutineEh
11-28-2005, 07:22 AM
figured since this applies to my cut it would be under diet and nutrition...

spencerjrus
11-28-2005, 08:26 AM
figured since this applies to my cut it would be under diet and nutrition...

How does creatine apply to your cut?

HILL
11-28-2005, 08:48 AM
My weight can very by 6/7 pound during the day without creatine. Get on google and search for bodyfat calipers they will cost you 20 dollars. wont be 100% accurate but will allow you to kepp track