PDA

View Full Version : Lurgee

clvmike19
11-28-2005, 09:33 AM
Hey......I've been gone so long, come back a few times, and lifted over the past few months since I ever came close to posting here. A few major events have occured since my last rantings. I can't say they are good things either, so for anyone who recognizes my name, or remembers me, or new people who care to read this drivel here goes nothing:

1. Broken Clavicle- This was the beginning of the the downhill slide. I broke it on October 30, playing football. I was playing WR and running a post route, the ball was thrown a bit in front of me. Needless to say I dove for the ball, and landed shoulder first into the ground (I dropped the ball :( ). I heard the bone snap, and I didnt want to believe it happened. I got up with some help with my arm pretty much useless. I went to the hospital and got it x rayed. Sure enough, it broke in half. So that put an end to my football season, and my lifting for quite a while. Its not almost a month later, the pain has mostly gone away, and the bruising is pretty much gone. I feel like it will never heal. I have to wear a Figure 8 Brace around my back, and a sling for my arm.

2. GF Troubles- This is the other thing that really has me down. My gf (ex now) and I had been having some rough times. The day I broke my clavicle she came to see me, and the next morning sent me a text saying the relationship wont work out. We had been growing apart, but I wanted to try to work things out with her. She made it difficult at times, but I held out hope. Im sure I made it difficult for her too, I can be pretty stubborn ( I thought she drank too much, and I didnt like her smoking at times). So I made the mistake of drinking a little too much Jack Daniels and calling her. I asked her if she'd been with anyone is the past two weeks that we'd been talking. She admitted to me that she had, and I also discovered she slept with someone else. That was this weekend, and I was pretty broken up (almost hysterical).

So here I am, I cant lift, I dont have a girl, and I have a broken clavicle. I guess it sounds like some major whining. But I guess Ill use this little forum for my thoughts and progress until I can begin lifting again. I know I have some major incentive this time to heal up. The last time I was cheated on it brought me to this forum, and I talked to tons of great people here. I hope they are still around (Y2A, Wikked, Cocoa, and the rest).

My new AIM: PogMoThoin1003

Y2A
11-28-2005, 10:38 AM
Yo, you bastard. Damn right Im still here. I still dont have a journal either.

Thats one rough weekend whitey. Broken collarbone sucks, sorry to hear it. Injuries are lame, hopefully you heal up quick and can get back to playing ball and lifting. As Powerman's shirt says, "Bitches Be Dumb."
Its probably hard to not worry about losing your girl, but in the grand scheme of things, so the **** what?! Youll get another, you are king pimp, remember? Just hit the Jack D, have a good time, and teh chicks will be all over you.

Sorry your football team sucks too, but dont worry, I take the "Browns" to the Super "Bowl" every morning, sometimes twice. Mmmmmmmm, fiber.

clvmike19
11-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Hey man, I knew you'd still be around and yeah I know teh Br0wns suck it hard. But what can I do? Im committed to the bastards, so that one day if they ever win anything, I can say I was there the whole time! :)

As for the drinking, I need to cut back on that. JD makes me act stupid (case in point) and Guinness is $3-$4 a beer. So thats money down the drain. Plus it doesnt help to heal the clavicle.

If anyone wants to see how it looks

http://www.shouldersolutions.com/ac_4.php

Thats almost exactly how mine looks, except I broke my left side. Its pretty ugly, and I hope it heals completely. Im done for the seaon playing football, and I was having a great year too. Im guessing I wont be able to start hitting the gym until the new year. So until then Ill have to entertain if my great stories and possible pimpage.

BTW, I took a big hit in weight too. At the doctors office I was 159 :( My all time high was 172, with my average around 165, when I was most solid. Im fearing Ill dip below 155 by the time Im back in the gym. I have to eat right. I guess its still better than my 135 back in May 2003.

clvmike19
11-28-2005, 07:33 PM
A pretty rough night at work. I couldnt help thinking about my ex most of the night and what she did to me. I ate pretty good today, and I need to get some milk in me tonight for calcium. I bought some calcium/vitamin D pills to take since i hAet drinking milk.

I dont understand how people can be so careless with other peoples feelings. This sucks.

Bruteman
11-28-2005, 10:31 PM
D@mn man. hate too see you havin' such a hard time. Don't mull over it too much though. You know things will get better, they always do. :)

Now heal up so you can release some stress on dem dare weights, aight?

Bruteman
11-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Oh yeah, great quote in your sig. Cool Hand Luke is my absolute favorite movie of all time. ;)

clvmike19
11-28-2005, 11:08 PM
BRUTE!! :D Whats up Bub?!

I know, I feel pretty down right now b/w the injury and the girl. I think she hurt me far worse than the broken clavicle. I try not to think about it too much. I threw out all the momentos of her. Its rough, I really loved her and I thought she respected me/still felt something for me.

And Ol Cool Hand! My favorite movie ever! I plan on naming my first born son "Luke" because of that movie. What a great piece of acting, and the message, old Lucas Warhero :D The loner, the anti hero.
That is my favorite quote from the movie, there are a ton of other good quotes and scenes (Lucille :hump: ). I need to watch that again pretty soon, the ending always chokes me up though.

Coke
11-29-2005, 07:38 AM
There are brighter days ahead, believe that and its true U are king pimp regardless…be strong and carry on man!!

Y2A
11-29-2005, 11:06 AM
I threw out all the momentos of her.

Thats a key move right there. And dont use the word love, thats pure evil. Just remember, in the game of life, women are the rake. Worry about the cards you hold and how to make the most of them, chicks are just there to skim off the top (monetarily and emotionally). Be strong, be yourself, and dont let any girls get too close. Play teh good defense.

clvmike19
11-29-2005, 11:28 AM
King Pimp:Thats very good advice, and I thought I had learned my lesson the first time it happened to me. I have to lock down teh defense, and I need to heal up physically/mentally. Its a long road.

Cocoa: Hey man! Thanks for stopping in, I missed all you cool peeps on this board. Hopefully Ill keep it real and entertaining in here until some numbers get posted

clvmike19
11-29-2005, 08:36 PM
I ate pretty well today, although my breakfast was sub par (only some cereal). I had to finish the works cited page for a paper I wrote last night. So that cut into my breakyfast time.

School was pretty uneventful, I do have two hot chicks in my one group project in my Historical Geography class (Im a Geography Major, wow!)

Clavicle still sucks. It still feels fractured 4 weeks in. I feel like this thing will never heal, and I cant stand waiting around for it. :( Trying to keep the ex out of my head too, thats the hardest part.

clvmike19
11-30-2005, 11:56 AM
What a crummy day. :( Ive been doing too much thinking today, I wish I could goto the gym.....I feel like I need to, just to let some emotion out.

Going to work shortly, maybe thatll help.........*sigh*

Coke
11-30-2005, 12:45 PM
...I wish I could goto the gym.....I feel like I need to, just to let some emotion out...

U can always bike or walk on the treadmill, and U can even work the right hand a little while the left one is out - :D

denami
11-30-2005, 01:45 PM
hey man sorry to hear about ur troubles, but take it slow dont rush into the gym and risk re-injuring ur collarbone. and hey keep ur head up with the girls i know what ur goin through, i think we've all been there at one point or another...it will take time to get over her, but in the mean time take avantage of the 2 hot ones in ur history class ;)

clvmike19
11-30-2005, 07:30 PM
Cocoa: I think I might try to hit the bike maybe. I dont know about running, I think thatd move my shoulder around too much. Im afraid of jogging :D But I think if I was on the bike, it wouldnt be bad. I hAet cardio stuff, but its better than nothing. As for the weights, I might wait another month or so and see how it feels lifting little stuff. I have this fear of re-injuring that darn thing.

Denami: Hey man, thanks for stopping by and for the support. The worst thing is when youre around someone for a year almost everything you do has a connection. That stuff kills me. I cant listen to some of my favorite music (Im a freakin weirdo) But keep coming by, Ill have some numbers in here in a month or so hopefully

clvmike19
11-30-2005, 09:02 PM
Has anyone watched Mystery Science Theater 3000? I think thats my favorite show of all time :D Btw, thats what my avatar is if anyone is wondering, anyone who reads this non lifting drivel.

Wikked1
12-01-2005, 07:56 AM
YOU SLACKER!!!! Sorry to hear about the clavicle.....been there even breathing hurts! I suggest you try the symapthy approach on several hot chics in order to forget your pain!! Stick around here for a while whill ya man??? What you weighing in at these days?

Y2A
12-01-2005, 08:43 AM
MST 3000 is a dumb show, sometimes its good but usually I dont like it. I used to watch it when I was a lil kid. Stop crying about your ex. She is dumb and you hAet her :D Remember those MILF beatles tunes? Sing a couple to yourself and get happy :D

-TIM-
12-01-2005, 10:05 AM
That has to be a very uncomfortable injury. Sorry to hear about it. Is there any way you can do light, lower body work on machines? It probably wouldn't accomplish much, but it would keep you active.

clvmike19
12-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Wikked: :D Im glad to see youre still here, I swear Ill be around. Not much else for me to do, Im sticking around 156-158lbs. I know that sucks it big, Im eating good finally, hoping that itll aid in my healing process. Oh and it is a process.

Y2Ghey: Hahahahaha, MST3K was teh b0mb! I loved watching those shows. Luckily I can pirate them online, so Im building my library like a dork.

Tim: It doesnt hurt so much now, I wish I could do more though and it seems like itll never heal. I dont know about working out, maybe some biking thats about it for now.

Mik
12-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Hey ya drunken bastard! Sorry to hear about the bad run lately. Get yourself better.
How much healing time are you gonna need?

clvmike19
12-01-2005, 07:22 PM
teh M1k: Im on the shelf for a couple months. I broke it clean in half. So I have a figure 8 brace on now, and sometimes I wear a sling. It feels a ton better from the first week or so. Id take another broken clavicle, in place of the other crap going down. But slow and easy, I have a looooooooooong way to go. Ill be pushing the pink lady bells first time back :D

clvmike19
12-02-2005, 08:25 AM
Went out last night and had a pretty good night. I couldnt do too much dancing (non at all. I have the collarbone excuse), but I started off drinking Jameson & Soda. I felt good after about 3 of those. Anyhow, I guess this one chick noticed my pimpage, bc she came over and talked to me and my dude/his gf. She knew the gf. But she stayed and talked to me for the whole night. It was cool, very flirty. We'll see what happens next week.

Clavicle still broken...........

Focused70
12-02-2005, 09:12 AM
You just need to give it time, young Jedi.

When I fractured my left heel (ouch), I was off my feet for over three months. It was a hairline fracture, and hydrocodone was my friend.

Give it time.

Stash

clvmike19
12-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Stash: For the first week or two I ate Advil like it was my job. After that the pain wasnt too bad, and I wore a sling most of the time. Ive just now, this week, moved out of the sling. I can get through the day without pain, but I can still feel where the bone is fractured. Im pretty sure its healing, I can move it around much better, I couldnt move it at all when I originally broke it. Im starting to be able to pick things up, stretch my arm out, push/pull. The bruising is almost completely gone too.

I cant wait to be able to hit the gym. I still think itll be in January sometime, hopefully I can slowly work back into the weight room.

I didnt do too much last night, bar hopped a few times, had a few beers (I know not good for recovery) with some friends. Nothing happened on the girl front. I have a severe lack of pimp friends here, meaning friends who I can go out and pimp with. One of the good ones is locked down now (gf and daughter), and the other is in Philly going to school (coming back in Dec for break). The others are good friends, but not pimp friends. So it looks like itll be a boring weekend.

Oh, the ex sent me a message on teh celly. She said she was thinking about me. I was kind of upset about that. I didnt know how to respond. This is all very hard, and I wish it'd never have happened. I'd break another bone for it all to be normal again. *sigh*

clvmike19
12-04-2005, 03:14 PM
This just in: The Browns Suck! :D

I liked how Charlie Frye played today, but they ended blowing it in typical Browns fashion. Its not easy being a Browns fan!

clvmike19
12-05-2005, 09:28 PM
I will not goto page 3. Bone will never heal. Sun will rise tomorrow.

All above are correct

Mik
12-06-2005, 07:09 AM
You're not on page 3. Bone will heal. You will lift. Sun is up. You will buy me a Christmas present.

All above BETTER be true!

Wikked1
12-06-2005, 07:32 AM
Bone WILL heal,since you can do no lifting why don't you do yourself a favor and concentrate on diet and get a good bulk started? Go Eat damn it!

Noodle Arms
12-06-2005, 07:59 AM
Mike, its a shame you cant lose yourself in the gym right now. When I look back on all the girls who have come into and left my life, I feel happy they left. They were'nt all bad either, they just were'nt for me. If this girl moved on so quickly, maybe she just was'nt for you. I know it does'nt help now, but i'll bet down the road when your skeleton is intact and the weights fear you, you will stand tall again!

Bruteman
12-06-2005, 09:19 AM
You will cheer up. Or I will hunt you down.

That is all.

Y2A
12-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Stop being a bitch :D

briancurran01
12-06-2005, 10:27 AM
yo mike. Sorry to hear about the problems man.

Just try your hardest to put it out of your mind. FInd a good friend to talk to about it. That is the key get out all the pain and all that any way you can.

clvmike19
12-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Mik: I hope it heals, I feel alot better, but I dont know if its moving along. I should prob see the doctor again, but thats expensive (poor college student with no med insurance). As for Christmas, you live right by Santa up there. Hit the old bastard up for some good stuff. Or Ill ship you a bottle of Old Number 7 :D

Wikked: I actually have been eating alot better the past two weeks. Much better than when I first got hurt and injured. No more running to Arbys everyday, but I really need to cut down the drinking on the weekends. Makes me feel ****ty the next day.

Noodle: Hey welcome to the journal. Thanks for the kind words, I think you are very right. If I had the outlet for this emotion Id be nuch better off. In fact that first time this happened to me I took it out in the gym, and thats how I found WBB :D

Brute: Ill have to defend myself with a pink 5lber! Thats the only thing I can lift right now :D

Y2A: Well your face is stupid!

Brian: Luckily I have a few good friends, but I dont want to bother them so much with my personal/emotional baggage. As time drags on I hope it gets better, maybe by the time my freakin collarbone heals she'll be out of my head

Wow. thanks for all the responses guys. It means alot to me :D

clvmike19
12-07-2005, 10:28 PM
whoa! page 3

Mik
12-08-2005, 07:13 AM
Mike, I just spoke to Santa for ya. He's have a new clavicle in your stocking. Boom!

Y2A
12-08-2005, 08:28 AM
Just remember Mike, youre a soldier, even if your collar bones crush and crumble, you will never stumble.

Haven't heard you bitch about the ex in a couple days, nice change of pace. Go get drunk son!!

clvmike19
12-08-2005, 12:23 PM
Mik: Id trade that for all my presents! Hook it up!

Y2A: Ive been good about it this week. The weekends are rough though, and I dont know if drinking helps it:D Cerainly doesnt help to heal my broken ass

clvmike19
12-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Punt!

Y2A
12-12-2005, 09:11 AM
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Frye seems like a good QB. Too bad overall teh Browns suck.

:)

clvmike19
12-12-2005, 11:25 AM
Charlie Frye will be a legend in Cleveland if he can win. He's from NE Ohio (Akron), and Browns fans love rooting for the hometown guy, and the underdog. If he does well he could create a fanbase like Bernie Kosar did in the 1980s (when I was a little kid). Atleast we know that a QB isnt needed in the draft, and thank God I dont have to watch teh Dilfer play anymore this year.

clvmike19
12-14-2005, 08:48 PM
Finals week is a pain in the ass. I mean Im not freaking out over it like everyone else in college seems to do. Its just a ton of work this semester. Ugh. Ill keep posting as I can, it will all be over on friday!

I think the collar bone is getting alot better. A couple weeks and the brace should be coming off. Then the slow healing process......

Coke
12-15-2005, 05:33 AM
Charlie Frye is a good baller, first noticed him in preseason. Good to hear U are healing up, hope U get back to it soon.

Mik
12-15-2005, 07:21 AM
Good to hear about the brace coming off soon Mike! Good luck with teh schooling.

Y2A
12-18-2005, 05:07 PM
BROWNS WIN!!! Won me $20 too. Nice!

clvmike19
12-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Gawd I hate Milk! Need to drink it though........calcium! Mmmmmmmmmmmm

clvmike19
12-20-2005, 11:29 AM
Browns need to win the next two games, and I think they have a shot. The Rats had a freak game last night vs Green Bay. Kyle B0ller isnt that good, that was his career game. So back to the normal Boller. Pittspuke has to come into Cleveland. The fans will be excited with Charlie Frye at QB, with the chance to knock the "Stillers" and their Yinzer, inbred fans, right out of the playoffs.

The next week Im going to Cleveland to watch them beat on that team from Baltiwhore. The evil, rooted in lies and deceit, Ratbirds.

Dear Santa and the Baby Jesus, all I want for Christmas is the Browns to knock those hilljacks out of the postseason.........and a new collar bone.

Love Michael

Y2A
12-20-2005, 02:26 PM
Yeah right, Cleveland over Pitt? Cmon man...

clvmike19
12-20-2005, 06:39 PM
Cant be as bad as that TB/NE game. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesuz! :D

Cleveland will play them tough, and pull one out.

clvmike19
12-26-2005, 11:59 AM
Well looks like I was miserably wrong....41-0. Yikes.

I think USC would give Cleveland a game.

clvmike19
12-27-2005, 12:52 PM
I TOOK THE BRACE OFF!!

w00t!

Y2A
12-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Well looks like I was miserably wrong....41-0. Yikes.

I think USC would give Cleveland a game.

I forgot to come back and say fcuk you. I guess the 41-0 humilation is punishment enough, but thatll learn ya to badmouth the Bucs.

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaampa
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

:D

clvmike19
12-27-2005, 01:21 PM
Hey the Bucs are my fav team.........in Florida!

We used to live in TB, and back then the fans went to the stadium with paper bags on their heads...Im thinking of doing that for the Browns game on Sunday!

Mik
12-27-2005, 04:40 PM
I TOOK THE BRACE OFF!!

w00t!

Boom!

Whenever I look at your avatar I just wanna tear into some buns!

clvmike19
12-27-2005, 08:14 PM
God love Florida State! (I really dont like FSU, but this might change my mind)

Enjoy....

Hockey66
12-27-2005, 08:34 PM
Wow... :drooling:

clvmike19
12-27-2005, 08:35 PM
Muahahahahahaha :evillaugh:

Mik
12-28-2005, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the babe post in my journal. Enjoy.................

-TIM-
12-28-2005, 09:24 AM
Ahh Mik you bastard, LOL!!! I had a feeling that might not be a link I wanted to click on.

clvmike19
12-28-2005, 09:31 AM
Eek!!!

Coke
12-28-2005, 11:59 AM
Them Browns should be ace next season...great news about the brace, you hung in there well throughout the ordeal.

clvmike19
12-28-2005, 12:04 PM
Cocoa- I dont know about that. They are killing my spirit :D As for the bone, yeah it feels alot better, and Im getting used to no brace. But I think there is still several more weeks of healing in front of me before I begin testing it with any major movement. Ill have to start off slow with the weights...that means Pink DBs!!! YES! :D

clvmike19
12-29-2005, 08:37 AM
The day comes that Jim Tressell is called home to heaven above. His angel comes to recieve the departed soul, and escorts Jim to the great football field in the sky. After kicking around heaven for a bit, visiting Woody Hayes, etc. The angel shows Jim his new digs. A modest log cabin, with a nicely decorated interior, and a medium sized Ohio State flag hanging from the cabin.

"Pretty nice" says Jim. "But hey, you think we can look around the neighborhood, check out the other houses?"

"Sure!" the angel answers, and so they went off to meet the neighbors.
After about 15 mins of walking and talking, Jim and the angel come upon a huge mansion. 5 floors, swimming pools, hot tub, tennis court, a golf course, giant pillars.

It was also decorated from door to door, room to room with Notre Dame apparell. Every jersey, every football, banner, a giant "ND" cut into the lawn. And a chorus of angles played and sang the "ND Victory March" whenever someone walked by the mansion.

"HEY! What gives? How did Charlie get such a nice house?" Jim asked, refering to Charlie Weis, ND's coach.

The angel looked at Jim...and with a smile replied:

"Jim, that isnt Charlies house...thats God's house" :D

GO IRISH!

PS- I heard this today, but recreated it from memory with a few additions.

PPS- I posted this in general, and wanted to put it in me journal.

Mik
12-29-2005, 10:42 AM
Happy Thursday!

clvmike19
12-29-2005, 10:43 AM
JESUS!!!!!

Why me???!?!?

WHyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :cry:

clvmike19
01-02-2006, 10:52 AM
GO IRISH!

Browns won yesterday, and I was in attendance. Moving my record to 4-3 all time attending Browns games. Saw a punt return for TD, and they beat the hated Ravens. Overall a good day, lets see if ND can finish off the season vs the Buckeyes.

clvmike19
01-03-2006, 12:24 PM
And the Irish got killed.....ugh. Well I still feel Im making progress with the fracture. Its soooooo slow. I did 3 girl pushups the other day. Yikes! :D

Mik
01-03-2006, 01:08 PM
I did 3 girls the other day. Yikes! :D

Woot!

clvmike19
01-04-2006, 08:44 AM
If I do three girls in one day, Im retiring........from everything. Ill just sit and remember that glorious day, forever.

clvmike19
01-09-2006, 08:48 AM
Im starting to lift/move stuff now. I still feel like the damn bone is not healed, and still a couple months off. My luck itll never heal properly and I wont be able to play football ever again. Ugh.

Coke
01-09-2006, 08:52 AM
You being mobile though is a good sign, what word have you gotten from the doc about it Mike?

Mik
01-09-2006, 08:53 AM
Just take things slow Mikie. Good luck.

clvmike19
01-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Im still paying off the doctor bills from when I originally broke it. Stupid no insurance!

Yeah I just have to keep it easy for awhile. I have full range of motion, but I know I cant test it yet. Atleast not with weights. I can lift most other things that I need to now. So hopefully its healing.