PDA

View Full Version : Most Muscular pose help and progress

lector606
11-30-2005, 03:54 PM
Hey it's me again

I am trying to learn how to do the most muscular pose but it is tricky! Which of these do you guys think looks best? The trickiest part for me is how to show my legs properly - they are probably my best body part but when I lean forward like I did in the pic where they are showing they look like crap.

Anyways do you think the crab MM or the normal one looks better? I know the crab is just upper body but you can sort of guess what my legs look like from the other thread I posted a week or so ago.

Thanks

eastbaylifter
11-30-2005, 04:07 PM
I'd say the angle of the first pic is better. As far as your posing goes, I think they both look ok.

Teufelhund
11-30-2005, 04:09 PM
I dunno... that most muscular shot kind of shows off those nasty fat rolls you have on your abdomen. :p Just kidding

Maybe the legs look a little worse when you lean over them because you're blocking the light?

billbraski
11-30-2005, 04:09 PM
nice build

Bohizzle
11-30-2005, 04:38 PM
not really sure which would be better, and i'm sure more advanced posers will correct me if i'm wrong, but it's my understanding that u want to hold ur arms in closer (in the second pic, less space laterally in between ur humerus and ribcage). hope that helps, even in the second one ur legs still don't look bad at all, but that pose certainly doesn't do them justice.

Andrew

spencerjrus
12-01-2005, 07:12 PM
Your upper body doesnt do your legs justice. Nice quads man.

Canadian Crippler
12-06-2005, 11:01 PM
I think the first type of MM looks good for your build. Play around with the angle of your arms (aka how your hands are clasped) to see what looks best.

Are you having a problem with legs from there too?

lector606
12-09-2005, 06:46 PM
thanks for the comments i will try some different poses when i get a hold of a digital camera again, i think this weekend sometime.

i think the crab mm is better for the upper body and if i could get my legs displayed properly it would be very impressive.

i don't really have the size for the more common MM.

lector606
12-10-2005, 05:39 PM
here we go

i think i nailed it

Stumprrp
12-10-2005, 05:47 PM
yeah i think u did to, that leg looks monstrous.

cwm
12-10-2005, 07:41 PM
yeaht thats a pretty good pose man, lookin really good. especially the legs of course