PDA

View Full Version : Protein Bars

Pup
12-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Chris or Dan...anything in the works for a protein bar by At Large...Biotest came out with a new one that has a sweet macro profile and actually tastes good...would be cool if y'all could come up with something similar, i'd much rather you guys have my money than them.

chris mason
12-01-2005, 05:27 PM
We are tossing the idea around as we speak.

phatmike
12-02-2005, 10:08 AM
...would be cool if y'all could come up with something similar, i'd much rather you guys have my money than them.

I feel exactly the same way. I get my bars from them, but I just feel dirty buying giving them money. Unfortunately, I think they have the best bar out there right now, and the price isn't bad (actually the price was most excellent until they remarketed them and raised the price).

ryuage
04-24-2008, 05:26 AM
bumpity bump

powerrack
05-17-2008, 01:15 AM
Just don't put 80grams of sugar in them!

PhilsterT
05-19-2008, 08:17 PM
Ditto; not too much sugar and I am in.

BFGUITAR
06-13-2008, 11:19 PM
It would be hard for them to compete IMO. At GNC you could buy a box of them for peanuts; just look for the ones a month away from being expired. And they are good even after the expiry date for a long long time. And even then... it's not hard to finish a box of protein bars!

weasel
06-13-2008, 11:43 PM
It would be hard for them to compete IMO. At GNC you could buy a box of them for peanuts; just look for the ones a month away from being expired. And they are good even after the expiry date for a long long time. And even then... it's not hard to finish a box of protein bars!

I find them at a local gnc for anywhere from a quarter-a couple bucks for expensive really good bars I've kept some WELL PAST the date and not had a issue what-so-ever with them.

thewicked
06-17-2008, 09:46 PM
We are tossing the idea around as we speak.

I'd say go for it. Convenience is the key selling point. If I'm in a rush or working at the gym all day training clients, sometimes I have a hard time keeping all my ALN supplements with me on the way out the door in a rush to get there. Having some bars around to just grab incase I don't have any shaker cups, clean utensils or a place to store it all would be a good do for sure!

Szust
06-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Post Workout Bars? I'd be down for those.

chris mason
06-18-2008, 12:01 AM
We have yet to find someone that can manufacture a product for us that would be of sufficient quality.