PDA

View Full Version : My typical day of eating (Bulking)

KaM05
12-02-2005, 11:12 PM
Here is a typical day of my diet. (Bulking)

5:30am: 40grams whey protein.

6:00am: 12-15 egg whites, 2-4 whole eggs, 1cup oatmeal sweetend w/
Splenda 6 strawberries. 2 tbsp ANPB

8:30am: 1 cup Brown Rice 12 eggwhites, 2 whole eggs, and 2 tbsp ANPB

11:00am: 1 cup Brown rice 2 mahi mahi steaks 6oz/ per steak 1cup
aspargus.

2:00pm: 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup ground beef & 1 cup ground turkey
(Lean), 1 cup asparagus cuts.

4:30pm: same as 2pm meal.

6:30pm: Pre-workout 16oz International Eggwhites (Pasteurized), 1 scoop
whey, cup 0ats, splenda/ice blend & serve.

7:15pm: Training.

8:30pm: 2 scoops Max Muscle Full Blown/ 2 scoops whey

9:15pm: 8-12oz. London Broil, sweet potato, & 1 cup
Asparagus.

11:30pm: 16 oz Eggwhite Int. 1 scoop casein, and 2 tbsp ANPB.
(Before bed).

Depending how my day is going I will usually add 1 scoop whey w/ each meal.

I cook all my food with Olive Oil.

I am sponsored by Chipotle Mexican Grille so I will eat their bowls if I can't get home to eat. The best brown rice is from Trader Joe's it's frozen, just microwave for 3 min. and eat

Off-season I train mon, wed, & fri, I use "HIT" training.

I am 31 and first cycle @ 29, first cycle cut short because I broke my hand and it required surgery now I have pins in my hand, I was out 4 months.
Started my 2nd cycle July '05 to prep for my 1st show in Oct, '05, which is when I qualified for the Nats.

Jorge Sanchez
12-02-2005, 11:39 PM
Not sure why, but this seems like a promo to me. But if you're honestly asking for diet advice you don't really want my opinion.

KaM05
12-02-2005, 11:58 PM
Not sure why, but this seems like a promo to me. But if you're honestly asking for diet advice you don't really want my opinion.

Promo? Nah brah. Was asked to post my diet, so here it is. As far as your advice,"IF" you can make me a better BBer, Pretty please, your opinion please.

Manveet
12-03-2005, 12:03 AM
What about your EFAs?

What's the point of having 40g of whey on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning? Especially if you plan on eating a meal 30min later.

KaM05
12-03-2005, 12:09 AM
What about your EFAs?

What's the point of having 40g of whey on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning? Especially if you plan on eating a meal 30min later.

Bro, it get's you outta that fasting state you were on while sleeping. Whey get's in there fast to get you anabolic again. I still take my omegas.

Jorge Sanchez
12-03-2005, 12:15 AM
Promo? Nah brah. Was asked to post my diet, so here it is. As far as your advice,"IF" you can make me a better BBer, Pretty please, your opinion please.

I didn't mean it like that. In fact I meant quite the opposite.

tigo
12-03-2005, 01:12 AM
howd you get sponsored by chipotle?

Sidior
12-03-2005, 01:19 AM
first of all before anyone responds with more idiotic comments, he posted his pics in the picture section a week ago, and due to looking massive and doing well in his competition others asked him for diet and training info....KaM05, diet looks solid man what do the macros look like on that daily?

KaM05
12-03-2005, 02:02 AM
howd you get sponsored by chipotle?

It was actually a bet, kinda like encouragement from the manager's. I eat that sh!t everday, during my contest prep they saw my body changing every week, they asked. I told them I was getting ready for a show, they told me that if I show them proof on a good placing they would hook me up w/ free meals whenever I wanted. FREE FOOD!!! So I give a lot of free burrito coupons away. Kinda unofficial, but it works for my goals.

KaM05
12-03-2005, 02:15 AM
first of all before anyone responds with more idiotic comments, he posted his pics in the picture section a week ago, and due to looking massive and doing well in his competition others asked him for diet and training info....KaM05, diet looks solid man what do the macros look like on that daily?

Sidior, I hired help for the offseason and next years comps. I found that I was previously starving myself. She wants me to move up to Lt. Heavies next
yr. hence this diet. As far as macros, I don't know the breakdown. I do know that I am growing and getting stronger naturally, which is my goal until help arrives, if you know what I mean. I can bug her for the macros, but if she finds out that I posted this diet she might kick my ass...LOL!! I did my first show solo, that was my goal, now it's hard listening to someone tell you what to do especially a female.

Davidelmo
12-03-2005, 02:59 PM
Do you track calories?

It looks impressive but plug all of that into www.fitday.com to see the macros.

You have a HUGE appetite! :o

BigMatt
12-03-2005, 03:22 PM
just post total macro for the days
Cals in
Protien,Carbs,Fat

Manveet
12-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Bro, it get's you outta that fasting state you were on while sleeping. Whey get's in there fast to get you anabolic again. I still take my omegas.

I'd imagine most of that whey would be simply converted to glucose on an empty stomach, that's why I asked the question. But considering the fact that you are eating again at 600am, it really shouldn't be that big of deal.

I think you would be better off just eating a whole meal at 530am, but that's just my opinion.

Everything else looks fine.

USN1981
12-03-2005, 06:27 PM
KaM05, thanks for posting this. i was looking for a diet change and i just may build off what you have here. :)

nice physique man, you look great.

Slim Schaedle
12-03-2005, 06:45 PM
but if she finds out that I posted this diet she might kick my ass.
Why?

Paying customer?