PDA

View Full Version : A Fatmans Last Chance

WBBIRL
12-06-2005, 05:43 PM
Well got them pics ready and it aint pretty. Some are with shirt and some arn't... Ill let you know ahead of time.

In these photos im 19 years old, 5'10", and 315LBS (give or take 5LBS). I estimate my bodyfat well over 30% but do have some decent size in good ways. I have big legs that are fairly lean, and big arms. My back is pathetic, and overall definiton leaves something to be desired. As soon as I can, Im going to be back at the gym. That is looking like as early as this friday. Im getting paid... getting 225$, 150 goes to car payment, 15 goes to gas tank. 32$ will go for gym membership leaving me with 28$. Ill get a workout in friday before I go up to my friends house, hes going to have people over and order out but Im just goana chill up there and stay away from that ****, lord knows I dont need it.

Front pose, shirted unflexed

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/WorkSafe.jpg

Front pose, unshirted unflexed

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/SCARY.jpg

Quadricep side shot

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/Quad.jpg

Wheels, front shot with teh man boobs showing

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/legswithboobage.jpg

Front pose, unshirted flexed

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/FrontFlexShirtless.jpg

Back shot, unshirted unflexed

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/Backunflexedshirtless.jpg

Back shot, unshirted flexed

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/backflexedshirtless.jpg

I have a LONG way to go, but it starts somewhere and it might as well be here.

HoTShoT_KiD
12-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey man, i'm liking the attitude. Everyone does have to start somewhere. Get in the gym and start lifting. Looking forward to seeing some progress. Good luck man! :)

WBBIRL
12-06-2005, 05:58 PM
Im fearing my workout #'s thought. Before I almost benched 330, Ill be happy with 230. I wana squat but that will be on monday.

Nongan
12-06-2005, 06:03 PM
i think that after you cut down your extra size some, you'll be a beast, you look like you've got some muscle mass under there. Good luck, and work hard!

ShockBoxer
12-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Keep your bench at 330! Don't give up on it so easy just because your weight is dropping. Look around... there are guys who don't weigh 200 doing that much around here. You're a monster. There's no reason your lifts shouldn't stay monsterous with heavy lifting and lots of protein.

Stumprrp
12-06-2005, 06:34 PM
dont worry man the weight will fly off, lift hard, trust me us big guys have to carry around the weight which gives the legs an advantage, and usually are nicely built when the weight is off, trust me =D

Utopianhopes
12-06-2005, 06:52 PM
My only question is how badly do you want it?...only time will tell us. You have been blessed with bulking coming easy, if you can master the cutting phase the possibilities might be endless for you. Would be sick to see you maintain your strength and lean out, I will be rooting for you.

Tofer
12-06-2005, 07:00 PM
It may seem like you've got a long road ahead but your goal of 230 by November 21, 2006 is definitely attainable, especially since you seem to have the right attitude. With a lot of dedication I have faith you can get there. Just think how nice it will be to post update pics a year from now and bump this thread up!

Good luck man.

Wannabelean
12-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Awesome man, and you're right, everyone has gotta start somewhere. Don't give up on the strength so easily, I have lost a lot of fat(well over 100lbs) and my bench is still the same as it was at 300+lbs. Don't completely deprive yourself of things you like, but don't go hog wild either. I still eat good stuff on the weekends, but my diet during the week is always 100% to the T and it works well for me. Just don't give up buddy boy. Goodluck!

Gabrielle
12-06-2005, 09:18 PM
I give you props for posting your pic in the first place. You have some good mass on you, and good luck dieting down.

WBBIRL
12-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Heh, Im slowly working things out. My biggest problem is my diet but im down to the last few hurdles.

Thanks for all the support guys.

fhornhead
12-09-2005, 01:12 PM
dude, i weighed 400 pounds once..... it took me 2.5 years to complete my goal, but I made it to 210 in that length of time and that was with breaks. I'm 6'1". There is no doubt that you can obtain your goal in the time frame you have set for yourself. I'm sold on the "low calorie", "low fat", "high fiber" approach since it worked best for me, but you will find your own niche. If you have diet questions, feel free to message me. I tried several plans. Does your gym have aerobic classes? those classes are great for core strength. post some pics for us in a few months...... rock on!

HILL
12-10-2005, 02:09 AM
yeh mate i was in the same sitution when i was 14/15 obviously not the same weight but roughly same bf problem. after i started lifting it came off. still holding a bit but im getting rid of that now. all the info you could ever want is on this site . good luck

USN1981
12-10-2005, 07:56 PM
hey man,
one thing you can look forward too, is a lot of overweight people who cut down usually have some muscle mass to show when they do get bodyfat levels to a desirable level. good luck....

WBBIRL
10-01-2006, 11:06 PM
Well, at best I've done a little bit of recomping since this.

My weight has flucutated from 290-315 since I stoped dieting early last spring. Tiny bit of recomping, nothing to write home about.

So yet once again im back at it, slower this time but really ready for the long haul.

must_eat
10-11-2006, 01:46 AM
Did you take the pictures down? Dead links :cry:

WBBIRL
12-10-2006, 08:57 PM
Pictures are down, actually I seemed to have lost all the originals of that set so I guess new ones are in order.

Its not much better then it was, but since those pics I've dropped to 285. Which is a semi lie. I didn't make any decent effort until about a month ago after meeting a girl who'd change my life forever. Since then I'm down from 310 to 285 and going strong headed for 225 or lower.

So one year and 4 days later I'm only down 30 pounds and had it not been for my meeting that girl I may very well still be over 300. Although I'll probably never have anything with her, she's changed a lot of my views and for that atleast I have to be greatfull. The way I was headed would have left me dead before 50.

I still see no noticeable difference, but your talking to a guy who though he looked the same at 260 as he did at 225. I'll take new pic's and go from there.

Mark my words, a year from now I'll be nowhere near the state of health I'm currently in. Aiming for 275 by January so wish me luck on that.

Stumprrp
12-10-2006, 09:00 PM
do it up snap some right now

sharkall2003
12-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Irl, good luck to you in all your endeavors. If you have dropped this much weight this quickly, then I am sure you'll drop a lot more in the future. You might not lose it as quickly, but you'll definitely lose it.

WBBIRL
12-10-2006, 10:27 PM
I'm sure atleast 10 pounds were water loss due to a lot less then normal carbs.

Pics will be taken tomorrow perhaps either right before or right after I hit up the gym.

WBBIRL
12-11-2006, 11:15 AM
New pic's done. Not exactly worksafe, but I don't know why I decided to do them in my underwear either :scratch:

Side

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/IRL285side.jpg

Arm

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/IRL285Gunshow.jpg

Largeness

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/IRL285front.jpg

Back

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/IRL285back.jpg

Tree Trunks

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/IRL285Beefquads.jpg

Don't like my back at all, but in that pic it isn't all that bad. Measurements will follow when I find my damn athletic tape. I guess I don't hold 285 all that bad, with the exception of teh man boobies which I hate more then anything even more then my back and general lack of lats.

Burned these suckers to a dvd and put it in my safe, so I don't lose these ones too.

Bohizzle
12-11-2006, 12:08 PM
i thought u would look much worse than u do. u carry 285 very well. u definitely look like u have some serious muscle under there. keep cutting away that fat and u'll be jacked! u know what u need to do big guy, keep it up.

Andrew

Stumprrp
12-11-2006, 12:42 PM
i remember your old pics and the difference is HUGE BRO!

Jordanbcool
12-11-2006, 01:07 PM
i thought u would look much worse than u do. u carry 285 very well. u definitely look like u have some serious muscle under there. keep cutting away that fat and u'll be jacked! u know what u need to do big guy, keep it up.

Andrew

I agree!!

You really arent as fat as you think. Probably just as big as most of America :p

Anyways, you def. can cut down some fat and it looks like it wont take as long as you think. You are HUGE under all that (you got alot of muscle). Once you cut down some fat you'll look amazing.

I think you can get down to a healthy bodyfat by June. I think its a possible reality if you work at it. Just be sure to keep your lifts up as much as you can. Try and save the muscle you have while you are losing fat because once its all gone, I think you'll be surprised at how good you look.

WBBIRL
12-11-2006, 04:23 PM
I hope so anyhow, I expect to see noticeable differences once I hit 245. My quads are so large that you can see the skin colorations due to the chaffing, the boxer briefs help with that as they go a good deal down my legs but the chaffing is unreal.

Never found that tape, but their 32" +.

The kind words are good motivation, and extra motivation is never a bad thing. Here's to never looking/feeling like **** again.

bhsf2006
12-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Yeah you do carry 285 very well. I rembeber your old pics, and you look a lot better.

WBBIRL
12-11-2006, 06:53 PM
I guess we truely are never very happy with where we're at, but again I'm a very poor judge of my own progress. Atleast I think I'll be much happier/ look a lot better at 240.

Jordanbcool
12-11-2006, 07:02 PM
I hope so anyhow, I expect to see noticeable differences once I hit 245. My quads are so large that you can see the skin colorations due to the chaffing, the boxer briefs help with that as they go a good deal down my legs but the chaffing is unreal.

Never found that tape, but their 32" +.

The kind words are good motivation, and extra motivation is never a bad thing. Here's to never looking/feeling like **** again.

I used to have really bad chaffing when I was overweight as well. In fact. Now that I started getting to 20% I've started to chaf sometimes.

Baby powder, never worked for me.

The ultimate stuff to use is powdered corn starch. It will last the whole day with normal activities and 3 hours if you're sweating alot. Its truely amazing stuff. I used to work at a restraunt where it would get to 105+ in the kitchen. That stuff is the only thing that kept me from having sores 24/7.

Dunno, where you can find it though. Try sams club, its very cheap and should be easy to find if you look/ask around.

O yea. Good luck. If you need any encouragment or advice just PM me and I'll help you out.

WBBIRL
12-12-2006, 04:43 AM
I don't think the chaffing will get much better, theres not that much fat on my quads. I'm willing to bet they would be 30" at 10% BF. Midsection is where i carry most of my fat.

Thanks though!

Fuzzy
12-13-2006, 04:48 AM
Go for it big man!!!!!

I cant wait to finally lean out and get shredded... Im sick of the 'hs big, but hes fast aswell' crap that people always say, and im sure you always get.

Pwn these little girls!!!!

WBBIRL
12-13-2006, 05:58 AM
I'm doing this for me first, I'm tired of looking like crap which in turn makes me feel like crap. The whole he's only strong because he's that heavy is my personal favorite thing that I hear in the gym, usually never to my face, and it pisses me off big time.

But good luck to you too fuzzy.

Spourk
12-13-2006, 06:36 AM
Good luck with losing the weight WBBIRL i was 280 at my heaviest sitting at 240 right now, although i never carried any where near as well as you do :) my main goal starting after new years is to get to about 200. Us big guys are awesome though :)

Fuzzy
12-13-2006, 07:23 AM
Hmm, guess your gonna have alot more drive then me, you seem, kinda disgusted by yourself.

Personally, Im happy and confident with myself, Im only doing this for rowing.

But do you think 240 is it? Im sure youll get there and think... 'mm, still bit too much' then you keep going, before u know it ur a shredded 200!

WBBIRL
12-13-2006, 07:32 AM
I'm displeased with my physique, but I do think I'll look very decent at 240. I certaintly wont stop before I hit 225 but at 240 I'll be much happier with my overall appearance.

Then the bulk, oh how sweet the bulk will be. I plan on bulking cutting until I hit around 240 pounds at under 15%

RedSpikeyThing
12-15-2006, 06:10 PM
You sure you're 5'10"? I was expecting you to be a lot bigger! Keep cutting away and you'll look awesome!!

WBBIRL
12-15-2006, 10:47 PM
Do you think I'm taller or shorter just out of curiosity and why?

Bigger as of in fatter or bigger as in muscular bigger?

I hope your right, personally I'll accept it if I won't ever be eye candy but I do want to be lean and thick as hell.

Fuzzy
12-16-2006, 12:46 AM
I think... you just sound plain huge IRL...

I keep imaginaing you as some 7' freak.

lol

RedSpikeyThing
12-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Do you think I'm taller or shorter just out of curiosity and why?

Bigger as of in fatter or bigger as in muscular bigger?

I hope your right, personally I'll accept it if I won't ever be eye candy but I do want to be lean and thick as hell.

It was a compliment ;)
I thought you would be a lot fatter, so you look taller.

WBBIRL
12-16-2006, 09:49 AM
Oh well then TY lol, the people at work were shocked when I mentioned my weight.

Their like REALLY?

This one 30 some year old chick though she was heavier then me, and she weighs like 220 or so... so I started laughing when she said she was the heaviest here and Im like I doubt that.

She says "I'm 220" and I say hmm I'm 285 and all at once everyone says REALLY?

WBBIRL
12-17-2006, 07:30 AM
Jesus these pics are great motivation, I just hope the stretch marks on my shoulders don't get like super red when I'm leaner. The anticipation of summer is going to kill me now, probably alot more now that I've got a gimp wrist.

Spourk,

Missed that post somehow man, but keep it up! Big guys do rule for sure. Good luck with your goal of getting to 200. If you dont feel comfortable with posting starting pics, atleast take them so you have them for you. Once your cut you will probably actually want to post them, everyone likes to feel proud of their accomplishments. I wish I had my 315 pics, so I could see the difference. I do know their is one though, as now all my jeans fit comfortably whereas a few months ago some were painfully tight.

Spourk
12-17-2006, 08:01 AM
Yeah i did have pics up but i guess its been a while and they got deleted or something. My friend has them on his photo bucket i wil ltry and get them!

Stumprrp
12-17-2006, 08:22 AM
whats your waist down to? when i was 275 i wore a 44

WBBIRL
12-17-2006, 10:56 AM
Well it just so happens I found my medical tape measure again.

Weight: 285

Waist - 44" (44"s fit but ever so slightly snug)
Neck - 20" (lost a wee bit here)
Wrist - 8.5"
Forearm - 14"
Bicep - 18.25" (lost a wee bit here too)
Chest - 58.5" (lost a little here)
Shoulders - 67" (dunno how this changed, havent recorded it in a while)
Quads at widest part - 31.25" (lost a fair amount here)
Calves - 19"

So Ill compare measurements when I get to 240 along with appearance.

Stumprrp
12-17-2006, 10:57 AM
still dook i doubt you lose TO much

WBBIRL
12-17-2006, 11:08 AM
Lets hope big man, I wouldnt mind losing a wee bit of size. I want to be big but a 60" chest gets in the way at places like movie theaters and amusement parks.

blaze1
12-17-2006, 11:53 AM
Awesome progress. Keep at it. Your one big guy, and you carrry your weight well. You look like you got some nice muscle mass under there. You gonna post a double bi pic and a most muscluar. BTW, what supplements u taking.

WBBIRL
12-17-2006, 02:34 PM
All natural, takeing nothing but fish oil and mutli vitamins at the moment.

Dunno about the double bi and most muscular, maybe once I'm down to around 230-240.

blaze1
12-17-2006, 05:17 PM
yah, the fish oil and mult vitamins should definitly help you with your workouts. You should consider posting a double bi/mm, because it will be good pics to compare your self with in the future. BTW, the side pic you got, you flexin or you just relax..?

WBBIRL
12-17-2006, 08:50 PM
all pics are relaxed

Gawd damn this was a good idea, looking at my old football pics and seeing this is like motivational crack man.

phreak
12-20-2006, 04:17 AM
Dude, you look fat. But not nearly as fat as you think you look. Trust me, I've seen a lot worse. (in the mirror) Keep plugging away, and before you know it your muscle mass will free itself from its fatty overcoat.

phreak
12-20-2006, 04:19 AM
all pics are relaxed

Gawd damn this was a good idea, looking at my old football pics and seeing this is like motivational crack man.

Maybe pathetic, but I have a pic of myself in almost good shape from 10 years ago. It's enlarged and displayed in my workout room. A constant reminder that, even though I am fat now, I have it in me to look good and be strong.

Snakeoffire
12-20-2006, 04:28 AM
Maybe pathetic, but I have a pic of myself in almost good shape from 10 years ago. It's enlarged and displayed in my workout room. A constant reminder that, even though I am fat now, I have it in me to look good and be strong.

That's excellent! I have a pic of me when I was 19, looking super ripped, I want to look like that again....:)

WBBIRL
12-20-2006, 08:06 AM
Its not pathetic at all, seeing how good I looked at 240-260 just a few years ago makes me damned hungry to stick with it and get it done. Before its all said and done, I'll be bigger and stronger and leaner then I was in those pictures and it wont be all that long before said events take place.

blaze1
12-20-2006, 09:00 AM
you accomplish your goals. you've already made awesome progress. since your pics aren't flexed, you should post sm flexed ones for comparison too.

blaze1
12-20-2006, 09:03 AM
if u get a chance repost ur first pics. curious to see how much improvement since the links don't work.

WBBIRL
12-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Dont have them sadly, lost the originals due to computer reformat and the photobucket ones got deleted by my brother I think ?

I'll post new ones at 245, but thats 3-4 months from now.

blaze1
12-21-2006, 09:34 AM
So how many hours do you think you workout a week? I know I find it hard sometimes to fit work, school, and lifting in? You on winter break from school?

Peace bro

WBBIRL
12-21-2006, 03:07 PM
Nope I'm not on winter break, havent started school yet.

I'm one for maximizing time efficiency in the gym. During highschool when I had nothing better to do I'd lift for an hour and a half + every day takeing 2-3 min breaks between sets and 5 min breaks between lifts doing alot of stretching.

I'd say right now I spend around 5 hours per week working out, maybe another 2-3 doing cardio. My first bulk the intensity will probably go through the roof.

GRiNGoLoCoTe
12-31-2006, 12:56 AM
I measure 6feet 2 inches. I weigh about 190 pounds. And I still need to cut some unnecessary BF and build some lean muscle. I can't see your pics man, but from the details about your size that is written in your sig, I'm thinking you're overweight. I mean, I'm taller than you and you weigh a hundred pounds more. Anyways, I hope you can achieve your goals in this new year. Happy New Year by the way!

WBBIRL
12-31-2006, 01:38 AM
Pics are in post 21, and they still load up. Measurements are in post 43 and their the truth.

I understand I'm fat, I'm doing something about it. A few people on this site seem to think I carry alot of LBM, I'm not quite sure. The measurements however stack up well in favor of that assumption, most people who are 285 do not carry it as well as I do at my height. I know people personally who I've went to school with that carried 240-260 a lot worse then I carried 300.

Thats besides the point, I'm done trying to justify the weight.

Post up measurements, or atleast record and compare them to mine. It'll will give you a good idea of how much lean mass I'm holding. The pictures help too once you have the #'s.

WBBIRL
01-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Well it just so happens I found my medical tape measure again.

Weight: 285

Waist - 44" (44"s fit but ever so slightly snug)
Neck - 20" (lost a wee bit here)
Wrist - 8.5"
Forearm - 14"
Bicep - 18.25" (lost a wee bit here too)
Chest - 58.5" (lost a little here)
Shoulders - 67" (dunno how this changed, havent recorded it in a while)
Quads at widest part - 31.25" (lost a fair amount here)
Calves - 19"

So Ill compare measurements when I get to 240 along with appearance.

Must have mis measured on some of these, or maybe I had a pump going on and I didn't know it :confused:

Waist at naval: 49"
Waist under teh gut: 47"
Bi's unflexed: 17.5
Neck: 18"
Chest: 53.5"
Quads: 29.75"
Shoulders: 63.5"
wrist:7.5"
forearms: 13"

Doing a lot better with the tape vs the scale... I might be 280 at best right now which still leaves me at least 5 pounds short of my goal for February but there are enough days left to git r done. First measurements must have been whacked up a bit, dunno I don't think 5 pounds could make that big of a difference. My shoulders and chest overshadow my arms... they need to grow all over. I know better then trying to do too much growing whilst cutting (its not very probable) but when I start eating at or slightly over maintance I'll be doing more direct Bi/Tri/forearm work.

New pictures at 260, when I get there which should be hopefully at the end of March or just into April.

blaze1
01-21-2007, 10:49 AM
I found this the other day surfing youtube and thought u might be interestd in see his progress, just a big fella trying to drop the weight and build muscle. these videos just show his progress so far. You planning on posting an new pics yet?

blaze1
01-21-2007, 10:49 AM
it won't let me post the links. let me try again.

blaze1
01-21-2007, 10:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCr79z6UtG8&watch_response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ83-BvOVqw&mode=user&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnOe98NhmDg

WBBIRL
01-21-2007, 12:01 PM
No new pictures yet, I'll weigh in and do new measurements this Friday. I think I'll wind up around the 275 pound mark. Don't really want to do new pictures until I hit 260 and I think that will be at the end of February I think.

Progress has been good I guess, just have to get from 90% to 110% on the diet. I think the new 5x5 routine I'm starting will work well with this cut.

Stumprrp
01-21-2007, 12:15 PM
it will work well IRL heavy weights is ace on a cut

Jordanbcool
01-21-2007, 01:25 PM
No new pictures yet, I'll weigh in and do new measurements this Friday. I think I'll wind up around the 275 pound mark. Don't really want to do new pictures until I hit 260 and I think that will be at the end of February I think.

Progress has been good I guess, just have to get from 90% to 110% on the diet. I think the new 5x5 routine I'm starting will work well with this cut.

Weight loss is all about consistency. Do this.

I would stick to your diet 6 days a week and PLAN to fail/cheat once a week. Don't go overboard and you'll be great.

This way you will lose weight while maintaining muscle....and you won't feel like you've failed or messed up at all.

Plan the cheat meal/day on a workout day so its partitioned better.

Good luck. So far its sounds like you're on track.

WBBIRL
01-23-2007, 11:16 AM

Back shot relaxed

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/PICT0009.jpg

Weak attempt at a most muscular

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/PICT0012.jpg

I can't pose for crap.

I don't see too much difference between this and the 285 shots, but the differences are in the tape measure and it was only 10 pounds lol. HORRIBLY bored so thats why you get new pics today =)

Jordanbcool
01-23-2007, 11:24 AM
You won't see any major changes until you lose a ton of weight or unless you get down really low bodyfat wise.

The important thing is that you know you're making progress which helps you stick to the diet and get it done.

Good luck man.

Bohizzle
01-23-2007, 11:40 AM
i see some difference man, although small, it's coming, keep it up, how much have u lost so far? 15-20? that's awesome man, keep it up.

Andrew

WBBIRL
01-23-2007, 05:24 PM
I didn't really expect that big of a difference from 8.5 pounds.

Just an update lol

I've dropped from 320+ down to 276.5 but in between these two sets of pictures (the ones in my underwear and then these ones) I've lost only 8 and a half pounds.

Stumprrp
01-23-2007, 06:49 PM
in the MM i can see some large arms and shoulders bro

blaze1
01-23-2007, 08:30 PM
you can see some difference. a lot trimmer on the waiste and more defined on shoulders. keep at it. what, no side and double bi pic? JK. keep at it.

TeamArmenia
01-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Hey dude great work so far keep it up :D

cheers

Spourk
01-23-2007, 09:53 PM
Good Job IRL cant wait to see what you look like that 240 :) going to be HYUGE !!!! Keep at it brother

Nicoman
01-24-2007, 05:51 AM
I agree lookin good man.

WBBIRL
02-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Update so to speak.

Hanging now around 268-270 trying to lose about 3-5 more pounds of fat by the end of February.

Still on track to being 235-240 by the first week in June. Haven't lost much if any muscle at all, lifts are still as good as they've ever been sparing injuries. I guess we'll just play the new pics deal by ear.

Stumprrp
02-18-2007, 01:15 PM
id like to see some new pics @ 250 IRL

Rock Steady
02-18-2007, 01:50 PM
You're going to look damn good once you lose the fat man. Keep it up.

WBBIRL
02-18-2007, 08:20 PM
When I hit 250 you got er stump

@rocksteady

I sure as hell hope your right, thanks for the kind words tho

Jordanbcool
02-18-2007, 08:46 PM
You're going to look damn good once you lose the fat man. Keep it up.

There is no doubt in my mind that you will. I agree with him. You have a ton of mass under all that. They'll show once you drop some more weight, and you're doing a great job at it so far!

WBBIRL
03-05-2007, 09:05 PM
268 pounds rounds about, looking at these pictures once every few days helps. I'm going to look at them every day now, and any time I feel like eating something I should I'll just look at them reminding myself I don't want to look like that anymore.

Fuzzy
03-05-2007, 09:22 PM
Im watching you big guy.

You can do it.

God knows I have to as well.

RedSpikeyThing
03-06-2007, 08:52 AM
any time I feel like eating something I should I'll just look at them reminding myself I don't want to look like that anymore.

Duct tape them to your fridge.

ancom41
03-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Did you take the pictures down?

Stumprrp
03-06-2007, 12:48 PM
268 damn irl doing so well!