PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Bulk Pics

Nongan
12-15-2005, 08:28 PM
Ok guys, I finally got some proper pics taken my somebody else :cool:. This is me, my first day taking creatine, at about 153 pounds.
My pre-bulk pics are here (http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=72844)
Oh, and btw, my front double bi is horrible. Any critique would be greatly appreciated.

Hockey66
12-15-2005, 08:30 PM
You're definately lean, so keep cramming down the food. I don't know if its genetics or just bad posing, but it looks like you have an upside-down V-taper. Just keep hammering your lats and it should fix that right now.

Nongan
12-15-2005, 08:46 PM
You're definately lean, so keep cramming down the food. I don't know if its genetics or just bad posing, but it looks like you have an upside-down V-taper. Just keep hammering your lats and it should fix that right now.

That could be in part due to 1. my lats are relatively small 2. the pics were taken by my 7 year old sister who is about 4' tall, which means everything lower will appear a bit bigger. But thanks for the criticism! I'm planning on bulking until I hit about 170 or so and then cut back down for the summer, and then bulk up again slowly over summer and then really bulk up over the winter again :ninja:

Invain
12-15-2005, 09:21 PM
You've definitely put on a little mass. Just keep eating man, just keep eating...

russ
12-15-2005, 09:42 PM
yea I see overall improvements every where.

But you need to eat more to grow more.

HelpMeLift
12-16-2005, 08:27 PM
good improvements bro. keep at it

Mercuryblade
12-17-2005, 02:39 AM
upside-down V-taper

Welcome to my world, before I really started hitting my lats I looked awful. I couldn't do a single pullup my freshman year of highschool.

Nongan
12-17-2005, 12:59 PM
Welcome to my world, before I really started hitting my lats I looked awful. I couldn't do a single pullup my freshman year of highschool.
Lol, except I can do 10-12 pullups (depends on the day). But I've only been hitting my lats hard in the last month or so, before that, I maybe did 1 set of pulldowns a month, lol.

spencerjrus
12-17-2005, 01:31 PM
You slacking on those DL's? Keep hitting the back and lets see some leggies, you have a good squat for your size.

Nongan
12-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Alrighty, I got some shots of teh wheelz. Not exactly the best lighting, so you can't see much definition, but you get the idea.

Mercuryblade
12-17-2005, 03:47 PM
Lol, except I can do 10-12 pullups (depends on the day). But I've only been hitting my lats hard in the last month or so, before that, I maybe did 1 set of pulldowns a month, lol.

I wasn't saying you couldn't do any pullups. Look at my pics and you'll see what I'm talking about, I'm not even close to a good V shape, I have a similar build to you, I'm saying I used to look way worse.

Nongan
12-17-2005, 04:16 PM
I wasn't saying you couldn't do any pullups. Look at my pics and you'll see what I'm talking about, I'm not even close to a good V shape, I have a similar build to you, I'm saying I used to look way worse.

Yeah, I know you weren't saying I couldn't do any pullups. I was just saying that even though I can do a good amount of pullups, I don't have big lats. And yeah, you do have a similar build.

Built
12-17-2005, 04:26 PM
...the pics were taken by my 7 year old sister who is about 4' tall ...

That is SO CUTE!

:)

You're doing great - the beginning pix you looked downright BONY - you're filling out nicely (good tris naturally, by the way). It must be SUCH a relief to see the weight filling out your frame.

Keep going!

Nongan
12-17-2005, 07:08 PM
That is SO CUTE!

You're doing great - the beginning pix you looked downright BONY - you're filling out nicely (good tris naturally, by the way). It must be SUCH a relief to see the weight filling out your frame.

Keep going!

Thanks for the input Built! It is such a relief to finally start to fill out my frame to the point where I'm not the small bony mess I've been the rest of my life :cool:

Built
12-17-2005, 10:34 PM
I was a skinny kid, too, and I remember it sucking. I hated it.

I'm really, REALLY happy for you that you're leaving that all behind.

Nongan
12-19-2005, 04:16 PM
I was a skinny kid, too, and I remember it sucking. I hated it.

I'm really, REALLY happy for you that you're leaving that all behind.

Thanks alot for the input Built! Your one of my biggest inspirations on this board, and seeing your transformation makes me want to work harder, so getting positive feedback from you really helps me out :)

p0tential
12-19-2005, 04:43 PM
I see improvement as well.
Keep up the good work.