PDA

View Full Version : I am the gurly man. Am I not the smallest 190 you have ever seen?

Clifford Gillmore
12-16-2005, 05:08 AM
I'm clean bulking, and I just keep adding more definiton. Last pic for at least 5 years I swear.

Teufelhund
12-16-2005, 07:51 AM
It looks like you need to eat more.

You look pretty good in that shot though. Either you have the most front-and-center potbelly on the planet, or your legs are pretty damned decent.

ikf its not the potbelly, I say eat more. If you're not gaining weight of some kind, its because you're not eating enough.

accuFLEX
12-16-2005, 08:33 AM
how about more pics and stats?

rookiebldr
12-16-2005, 09:42 AM
You're 6' 2" and 190, damn eat a lot more!

Revsta
12-16-2005, 11:20 AM
It looks like you need to eat more.

You look pretty good in that shot though. Either you have the most front-and-center potbelly on the planet, or your legs are pretty damned decent.

ikf its not the potbelly, I say eat more. If you're not gaining weight of some kind, its because you're not eating enough.
here come the get fatter criticisms

getfit
12-16-2005, 11:23 AM
wrong, he's 6'2 190lbs he sure can eat much more!

getfit
12-16-2005, 11:25 AM
what's your definition of getting fatter?

Focused70
12-16-2005, 11:37 AM
what's your definition of getting fatter?

Gain 50 lbs. ;)

Hockey66
12-16-2005, 02:23 PM

Dude, you're on a bodybuilding forum! What the **** do you expect when we come here? I understand you are going for this look:

http://www.lutheranworld.org/Images/LWF_Photos/Photos_DWS/DWS-Countries_Photos/DWS-Ethiopia-Elder-big.jpg

That's fine, just don't come to a site called "WannaBeBig" and bitch when people tell you to eat more. You're better off at a MA forum or something.

Bohizzle
12-16-2005, 02:37 PM
Dude, you're on a bodybuilding forum! What the **** do you expect when we come here. I understand you are going for this look:

http://www.lutheranworld.org/Images/LWF_Photos/Photos_DWS/DWS-Countries_Photos/DWS-Ethiopia-Elder-big.jpg

That's fine, just don't come to a site called "WannaBeBig" and bitch when people tell you to eat more. You're better off at a MA forum or something.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Andrew

Pasha
12-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Dude, you're on a bodybuilding forum! What the **** do you expect when we come here? I understand you are going for this look:

LoL that guy is RIPPED. :zipit:

Burky
12-16-2005, 03:48 PM

hahahahahahhha that picture made me laugh outloud

Bob
12-16-2005, 03:54 PM
that's rude...

Risk.. eat a LOT more.. and then send some to that Elder gentleman

spencerjrus
12-16-2005, 05:19 PM

In order to get 'fatter' you have to be fat in the first place, which the OP obviously is not.

Risk you look good though, just keep eating, takes alot of weight to look bulky with your height.

500squat
12-16-2005, 05:37 PM
I'm glad some of you think that is a funny pic......(not cool)

g00dnick
12-16-2005, 05:43 PM

haha..

SpecialK
12-16-2005, 06:41 PM

LOL

Clifford Gillmore
12-17-2005, 12:35 AM
Teufelhund - Agreed Mr. Deltoids, will eat more
accuflex - What stats do you wan't? More pics added.
Rookie - Yes suh!
Revsta - Stay out of my threads and don't bother commenting unless you have something constructive, witty or any other form of intellectual banter to bring forth. K?
getfit - Will eat more.
Soba - Yes Anthony :) Except my goal is to gain, say 80lbs
bearwolfden - On to it sir.
spencerjrus - I'm fat by Revs standards, boohoo. Thank you and I'll be eating more!

As far as the eating more thing is going, I'm planning to order some Meal replacement powder of some sort (Opticen is looking good if I can't getting anything from my local wholesaler). I find it very difficult to eat large meals due to work etc, so I'll need to start preparing 5-6 shakes and keeping them in a cooler bag. More pics added, you can see my nice bit of flab hanging around my chest and gut, but I'll survive. The day I get rid of these ****ing tits i'll be a happier man.

Built
12-17-2005, 01:21 AM
Killer taper on you!

Can you keep a jar of natty PB handy where you work? You need your fats, too.

Let's see the leggies!

Clifford Gillmore
12-17-2005, 06:07 AM
I guess I could make up some PB sandwitches and keep a few rounds in the cooler, unless there is an easier way to get fat down in liquid form.

I squat, I swear.

Built
12-17-2005, 12:08 PM
Good boy on the squats! I can see the quad development that proves it. :)

Can you just keep a jar of natty PB and a spoon handy? Just lick a spoonful of PB, knock back a shake?

Black_Curtain
12-17-2005, 12:29 PM
You look good to me. I'm 200, and in my mind I look smaller than you even though you are 4.5' taller.

Clifford Gillmore
12-17-2005, 04:44 PM
Built, I guess I could. The only problem for me is trying to find a natural PB. Even in the few healthcare/nattyshops that are around here.

Black_Curtain - Thanks dude.

p0tential
12-17-2005, 04:50 PM
You should be able to find natty pb anywhere.

Built
12-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Okay, how about some nuts then? Grab a handful of nuts, knock back the shake?

Clifford Gillmore
12-18-2005, 12:21 AM
Can and will do. Why the hell didn't I think of that.

BRD
12-18-2005, 02:51 AM
Built, I guess I could. The only problem for me is trying to find a natural PB. Even in the few healthcare/nattyshops that are around here.

We have sanitarium natural peanut butter here in SA i get it from woolworths, hope that can help, and well done on the progress looks like you're doing well.

Bob
12-21-2005, 08:32 AM
Almonds.. Almonds.. Almonds..
Chewing as I typsdkljpisfndasfl;km
Good 4 your muscles and heardsfwelkds ofpsdaf t
Yummdfsdlajfk opsadfks
LOL

Davidelmo
12-23-2005, 09:39 AM
Another good one- sunflower seeds.

Per 100g = 581kcal, 20g protein, 48g fat (only 4.5g saturated), 19g carbs (1.7g sugars)

Great little snack that you can munch all day

Clifford Gillmore
01-18-2006, 04:23 AM
A little update, I know it has not been long but I thought I'd share. Erectors a bit sore from yesterday session.

Shark
01-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Built loves the nuts...