PDA

View Full Version : rate my fitday

Sose
12-17-2005, 08:44 PM
Hey eveyone, been around the site for a while, just got around to making a username. Ive put together what I think is a pretty good cut diet that I'm wanting to start soon. I just want some of you guys who know a bit more about this stuff than I to look at it and let me know if its a go or not. Thanks and please let me know if there is anything i should add and/or take away.

diet is posted on 16th of December.
http://fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=Sose

P.S. forgot to mention, weight is about 190.

cphafner
12-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Hey eveyone, been around the site for a while, just got around to making a username. Ive put together what I think is a pretty good cut diet that I'm wanting to start soon. I just want some of you guys who know a bit more about this stuff than I to look at it and let me know if its a go or not. Thanks and please let me know if there is anything i should add and/or take away.

diet is posted on 16th of December.
http://fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=Sose

P.S. forgot to mention, weight is about 190.

Is this a journal or something that belongs in the nurition section?

tigo
12-17-2005, 11:58 PM
not enough fats. and you are on a cut correct?

getfit
12-18-2005, 04:52 AM
Is this a journal or something that belongs in the nurition section?
i moved it to the right forum

ShockBoxer
12-18-2005, 06:20 AM
Well, let's hope that Fitday's calorie estimate is way off for you because you're 2000 short.

What's your body fat percentage going in?

Sose
12-18-2005, 12:10 PM
yeah im on a cut, i am estimating im about 15% body fat. my weight is about 190 so 190*13 - 500 is what i need for a cut correct? 30% of cals are from fat i believe, how short am i on fats? sorry for all the questions, just trying to get it all figured out.

tigo
12-18-2005, 02:57 PM
higher fats= more testosterone
more testosterone = good

malkore
12-19-2005, 01:47 PM
higher fats= more testosterone
more testosterone = good

slight clarification: higher 'good' fats, like omega 3, 6 and 9. Saturated fat is anabolic, but too much is not good either.

didn't want you thinking a diet consisting of butter and lard was good ;)

Sose
12-19-2005, 05:04 PM
slight clarification: higher 'good' fats, like omega 3, 6 and 9. Saturated fat is anabolic, but too much is not good either.

didn't want you thinking a diet consisting of butter and lard was good ;)

haha thanks malkore, i made a few adjustments to it making it about 35/25/40% fats/carbs/protein which upped the cals by about 300. Im going to start this cut probably within the next few days as long as no one finds any problems with it.