PDA

View Full Version : Chicken kitchen?

beachmuscles
12-20-2005, 11:04 AM
www.chickenkitchen.com

Anyone eat here? How clean do you think the food is nutritional wise? Do you think it's safe to buy about 4-5 chicken breasts a week here and keep them in my fridge for my cutting diet?

How come a health orientated place doesn't list the nutrition facts!! freaking pisses me off

spencerjrus
12-20-2005, 11:10 AM
Because you can look up the nutritional value of a chicken breast in about .00001 seconds with google.

What are you asking? The food is healthier than KFC Im sure. I would bet it isnt as healthy as an organic chicken breast I buy and cook myself though.

beachmuscles
12-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Because you can look up the nutritional value of a chicken breast in about .00001 seconds with google.

What are you asking? The food is healthier than KFC Im sure. I would bet it isnt as healthy as an organic chicken breast I buy and cook myself though.

Why would you bet your organic chicken breast you buy and cook yourself is healthier?

ShockBoxer
12-20-2005, 02:03 PM
Because he knows how much oil, salt, and other spices he used when he cooked it.

malkore
12-20-2005, 02:54 PM
And that it was cooked properly (hot enough) and cooled properly so it didn't develop other food borne pathogens.

jamrock
12-21-2005, 09:18 AM
Ohh please.. what about cross contamination?

Chicken kicthen is grilled chicken. Not much other than the grill is used to flavor the chicken. Just avoid the yellow/white rice, I get the chicken pita. Veggies, Pita, a chicken breast or two..

big calvin
12-21-2005, 10:07 AM
i love chicken kitchen... oriental chop chop please lol

beachmuscles
12-21-2005, 12:31 PM
Ohh please.. what about cross contamination?

Chicken kicthen is grilled chicken. Not much other than the grill is used to flavor the chicken. Just avoid the yellow/white rice, I get the chicken pita. Veggies, Pita, a chicken breast or two..

Ya I was gonna say, I'm pretty sure they just cook the chicken don't use any oils because its cooked right there infront of you. I was wondering...Isn't the pita white? You still eat it all the time?