PDA

View Full Version : Cutting and gaining mass

lasers78
12-23-2005, 01:23 PM
I train twice a day, in the morning I lift and at night I do cardio. I try to eat as much protien I can get my hands on while keeping my bad carbs to a limit. I was wondering is there a balance you can be at with you diet so that you are cutting useless fat but you are still gaining mass. I herd that it is not possible to do this effectivley. Any help would be great.... any diet suggestions too... Thanks..

HILL
12-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Its possible for people new to training but apart from that its hard to do even with anabolic help. Diet advice keep your protein at 1g of protein per pound of body weight or higher. fat at 0.5g per pound of body weight as a minimum and the rest a mix of protein/fat/carbs. Depending on your bf either bulk or cut but the first thing i would do is to find your maintanance cals which you do by eating a set amount of cals during the week and see if you gain/loose weight. add or subtract cals untill your weight stays then same. then if you want to bulk add 500 if you want to cut deduct 500(some people choose 10 or 20%). Any more help you need will be on this site just search and if you cant find it ask?

HILL