PDA

View Full Version : Update pics

diesel_dan
12-27-2005, 02:44 AM
Alright here are some update pics... has only been a month and I know it isn't much time to track much progress, but I think a little can be seen. I would like to know what you guys think my lagging parts are (besides all), I just want to know which ones seem to be lagging the most. I would also like to know what you guys think my bf% is at? My caliper gives me 18%, but I'm not sure if I am using the thing right. Probably would do me good to go on a small cut (which is what I am planning on doing), what do you guys think about that? Thanks & am looking forward to the comments.

My older pictures can be found at: http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=71642

Gutz981
12-27-2005, 08:36 AM
Its only been a month so progress is hard to see but you can definitly see some pec devolpment. Just keep on eating clean and lifting as hard as you can. remeber this man, Lifting is 99 percent mental. You gotta give it your all 100 percent of the time. In gym and out know you are a bodybuilder and know your goal. Don't let anything get in your way. So lift heavy eat alot and let the good times roll.

diesel_dan
12-27-2005, 11:41 PM
Thanks man, that's some good encouragement. I appreciate it.

Nongan
12-28-2005, 01:48 AM
wow, your definantly huge for a 14 year old. Just keep lifting, the results will come. And I think the calipers are about right, 18% or so looks to be correct. I think a small cut down to 14% body fat or so, and then a slow clean bulk would make you look awesome.