PDA

View Full Version : 87 thumbs up for Customer Service

Bikkstah
12-30-2005, 10:22 AM
I ordered some Nitrean late Monday night (tuesday morning). I requested in the order form that if possible, if something could be done or said to the UPS guy so the ****er actually attempts to deliver my package instead of drive-by leaving it by the security door (AKA outside on the sidewalk), or if I wasn't home, to take it to the apt. office instead of just leaving it outside my apt. door. Chris replied in my shipment confirmation e-mail that he would definitely do what he could. Well it got here yesterday and the UPS guy took it to the apt. office :) I don't know what you said, but I really appreciate the extra step you went for me. It may seem menial that this is a big deal to me, but we've had the same UPS guy for almost 3 years and I've lost so much **** due to him just leaving the packages outside my door or even outside the security door; DVDs (real and blank), clothes, video games, vitamins...etc. I once lost a $500 suit my grandpa had his tailor send to me and the manager at UPS said he'd give the driver a "stern talking to." On all of these orders he'd put "Delivered, signed for by receipient" on the online tracking so he'd never get in trouble.

Again, just wanted to say thanks so much :) When I first started posting here and I always saw Chris posting everywhere about AtLarge, I thought "these guys must be really good or really overhyped" and now because of stuff like this, I can see why you're really good :) You guys have my buck from here on out. :hump:

chris mason
12-30-2005, 02:11 PM
Excellent, thank you!

Do you mind if we place this as a testimonial on our site?

ROMANMAN
12-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Bribe him!

Bikkstah
12-30-2005, 05:41 PM
Excellent, thank you!

Do you mind if we place this as a testimonial on our site?

Go right ahead.

Joe Black
12-31-2005, 03:37 AM
Thanks, I'll throw it up later as I have another one to put up :)