PDA

View Full Version : Diet plan for college student

FiRe
01-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Eating healthy is easy, but I want to choose a diet which will help me maximize my muscle potential and still help me lower my body fat percentage. I eat in the cafeteria which serves anything from salads to make your own pizzas. Any suggestions on what my diet plan should be?

Gutz981
01-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Yeah...lots of meat...chicken...fish...rice...veggies. Pick your poison and eat a **** load of it.

Spartan936
01-02-2006, 07:59 PM
Eating healthy is easy, but I want to choose a diet which will help me maximize my muscle potential and still help me lower my body fat percentage. I eat in the cafeteria which serves anything from salads to make your own pizzas. Any suggestions on what my diet plan should be?

I agree with guts, whole foods. Decide exactly what your goals are, as your question doesn't clearly state them.

www.fitday.com

Track your daily diet and post it in this thread; calories, macronutrients, and the food you eat. You'll get some helpful tips.

FiRe
01-02-2006, 08:05 PM
basically my goal is to become stronger while lowering my body fat percentage. The thing is sometimes I just down a crap load of food at the cafeteria.... eating just like Gutz said.... but it seems that I may be eating too much.

Spartan936
01-02-2006, 08:12 PM
No one here can tell you exactly how much to eat to lose fat and gain strength. You need to track what you're eating, and count calories. Post your diet here. We'll help you come up with a plan.