PDA

View Full Version : natty pb+honey

RSB
01-05-2006, 10:17 AM
I actually have two questions about this stuff.

1. I dont see why it would make a difference the N-label reads pretty much the same but i was just making sure this is okay, it is natty nothing but peanuts, honey, and salt. So i guess my question is it just as good for you as regular natty is although it has honey in it.

2. Okay if anyone has tried it plz give me some feed back on this one, I bought it yesterday, and as soon as i picked it up off the rack i noticed right away that is does not have as much oil sitting on top of it as the normal natty. I forsaw this being a problem but i got it anyway. But so when i got home to mix it up i noticed there wasnt enough to get pb to be smooth. I mean it would not be possible to spread this on bread, so my question is, Does natty with honey always do this, or does the normal natty ever have this problem to. When i bought it there was about a 1/4 inch difference in the amount of oil on the top. :rolleyes: i guess i was just curious.

RickTheDestroyer
01-05-2006, 10:43 AM
I assume this is the Smucker's stuff.
I thought it tasted great, and wasn't too concerned about the honey calories (yay bulking), but I found it absolutely worthless for my primary use- sandwiches. The texture is terrible, and it just never gets smooth unlike the regular stuff.
I just use straight PB and put honey on instead these days.

RSB
01-05-2006, 11:00 AM
yea it is the smuckers stuff, i agree it does taste awesome. But like you said you cant do anything with it except eat straight from the jar, or mix in you hot as hell oatmeal.

AKraut
01-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Yeah, the consistency sucks and I don't even like the taste as much as chunky.