PDA

View Full Version : Who eats the same thing daily?

Blazin Civic
01-05-2006, 09:16 PM
I am thinking about making a nutrition plan each month as far as what to eat every meal this way I don't have to go crazy deciding what to eat everyday and once a month I can totally change up the food I eat but with similar nutritonal value so that I don't get to bored of what I am eatting and go off track. Is this the pretty standard way of doing things?

noahfor123
01-05-2006, 10:01 PM
I haven't started yet, but that is what I'm planning on doing, and just changing the vegetables, fruits, nuts, and stuff.

ArchAngel777
01-05-2006, 10:56 PM
I am thinking about making a nutrition plan each month as far as what to eat every meal this way I don't have to go crazy deciding what to eat everyday and once a month I can totally change up the food I eat but with similar nutritonal value so that I don't get to bored of what I am eatting and go off track. Is this the pretty standard way of doing things?

I have about 10 different foods I choose from at any given time... Unfortunately, there is not a lot of variety unless you love to be a chef... Personally, I am eating to live, not living to eat at this point. So I can care less what it tastes like, as long as it does not taste like crap.

If I had more time, or rather, made the time to cook nice meals, you could quite a bit to "spice" it up... Pun intended.

HILL
01-06-2006, 02:56 AM
I have a journal that i keep along with the one online, things that have exactly what i need in them and i like i right in the back of it exactly whats init then when i come to eat it i dnt need to weigh and work out the micros however i do tend to eat the same thing and the only meal that changes is my tea and that doesnt vary much just from meat to meat really

getfit
01-06-2006, 03:34 AM
my first 2 meals are pretty much the same, i like to try different things for the rest of my meals

Geeper
01-06-2006, 05:12 AM
On a cut it's EXACTLY the same things every day once I figure out what I'm gonna be eating, on this clean bulk right now there is only really maybe a dozen foods I'm eating and I'm mixing and matching them up quite a bit...

ArchAngel777 had a good quote "Personally, I am eating to live, not living to eat at this point." and I've been saying for years now that I had 30 years of eating whatever I wanted to eat, 24 hours a day, now it's time to eat for my health and to live longer

Davidelmo
01-06-2006, 05:48 AM
Every day I have the same size bottle of milk (3 litres), 200g sunflower seeds, at least 2 scoops of whey. I then vary some sorta sandwich for lunch and evening meal varies a lot too.

muscleup
01-06-2006, 06:48 AM
My pre & post w/o shakes are the same. And 4 whole eggs in the morning.
Other than that, I'm all over the place.

ShockBoxer
01-06-2006, 07:05 AM
Only my shakes (just milk and whey) stay the same. When I eat in for dinner it's usually kraft dinner and an 8oz slab of either hamburger (to up calories) or chicken (to up protein). Depends on how things are looking for hitting my calorie goals for the day at that point. Everything else, though, varies widely.

Roark
01-06-2006, 07:09 AM
i eat the same thing every day

every

day

woohoooo

Cut150
01-06-2006, 09:07 AM

How about you (and others) list the things that you think you can prepare and will continue to eat on a daily basis, and others can come up with some variations on it.

Rock
01-06-2006, 05:38 PM
I eat pretty much a 1,2kg of oatmeals and proteinshakes and tuna and eggs.

SpecialK
01-06-2006, 05:54 PM
I eat from the same small group of foods each day, but not every meal is always the same from day to day. Some are though.

Geeper
01-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Lets start our individual lists....

Most my days are made up of just

Oats
Whey
Tuna
Salsa
Natty PB
Chicken breasts
Milk
Turkey

and KD or hot dogs once a week as a treat... yes, cheat days I do go a little crazy after 6 days of this, but it's actually easier just to eat the same things

smalls
01-06-2006, 06:37 PM
I've eaten pretty much the same thing every day for well over a year (amount changes but content does not). I usually eat out twice per week. It's the easiest way to get things done IMO.

cphafner
01-06-2006, 07:10 PM
I've eaten the same things for the last 4 days, with the exception of one meal I missed yesterday. My diet is generally about 90% the same.

bschatz88
01-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Like many others have said already, I've got about a dozen foods that I eat constantly.

PB
Steak
Beaf & Bean Burritos
Oatmeal
Eggs
Milk + Whey
Etc.

You tend to get in the routine of eating the same things everyday. It's just the easiest way to do things.

Clifford Gillmore
01-07-2006, 03:01 AM
I eat Civics every day, forever and ever.

Joe Black
01-07-2006, 05:14 AM
I tend to eat the same thing every day..

Its easier to cook up like 2-3 days worth of food... I change breakfast and meal 6 from time to time and eat out a few times at weekends, however apart from that it stays the same. Makes it easy to control calories.

thajeepster
01-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Lets start our individual lists....

Most my days are made up of just

Oats
Whey
Tuna
Salsa
Natty PB
Chicken breasts
Milk
Turkey

and KD or hot dogs once a week as a treat... yes, cheat days I do go a little crazy after 6 days of this, but it's actually easier just to eat the same things

Wheres the beef ??? :D

thajeepster
01-07-2006, 09:37 AM
I only switch up things like fruit and vegetables. My basic template of daily meals stays the same. I also switch beef for chicken and tuna for roast beef in sandwiches etc.

g00dnick
01-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Yep...almost everyday...

Oats, Eggs, Milk
Cottage Cheese
Tuna
Chicken
Vegetable (usually broccoli or green beans)
olive oil
natural peanut butter
whey
wheat bread

Bikkstah
01-07-2006, 05:15 PM
4-5 Protein Shakes consisting of skim milk/protein powder
Whole Wheat Bread/Butter
Sometimes some chicken instead of the 4th/5th shakes

But that's pretty much it, I'm lazy and these are quick and what I need.

brickt.
01-08-2006, 12:02 AM
LOL my diet is pretty much made up entirely of:

Apples
Oats
Tuna
Cottage Cheese
Whole Eggs
Chicken
Olive Oil
PB
Vegies