PDA

View Full Version : Phelons Diet. Built or others, critique!

Phelon
01-06-2006, 03:45 PM
Ok well. This is what im eating. I also drink lots of water during the day, no sodas

Morning: 6:30ish
1 1/2 servings oatmeal with water.
bagal with cream cheese
Thermocin, multi

Lunch: 12:15ish
Usually get a chicken wrap from tropical smoothy. And sometimes a strawberry smoothy, but thats everyonce in a while. Then i take my other serving of Thermocin.

Workout: 3:00ish
I do my workouts depending on what day it is. mon,wed i do upper, tues, and thurs i do lower, and friday work on plays *football*. Then when i get home, i take my creatine mono, and my glutamin. Im in the process of gettin my Nitrean from ATN.

Dinner: I usually dont eat alot of dinner, like 2night in having red beans and rice.

Note: I eat Tuna fish in water between meals with mayonase, should i not use mayo?

Any criticism is wanted. Thanks

oat meal2 225 5 41 8
LENDER'S Premium Refrigerated Blueberry Bagels 418 3 85 17
King Caesar 557 26 55 25
Red beans and rice 1000 24 162 34
Totals 2200 57 342 83

brickt.
01-07-2006, 12:01 AM
What are you goals? Lose fat or gain muscle?

In my opinion, it's not very good. Sorry man. Looks like it is lacking in protein and good fats. Start up a www.fitday.com account so that you can accurately track cals.

Example diet

Meal1:
Oats
Whey Protein
Fish Oil Caps

Meal 2:
Tuna
Whole Wheat Bread
Nuts

Meal 3:
Oats
Egg Whites
Fish Oil Caps

Meal 4: (PWO lets say)
Whey Protein
Dextrose or Oats/Fruit

Meal 5:
Chicken
Sweet Potato
Vegies

Meal 6:
Cottage Cheese
Nuts
Fish oil caps

Phelon
01-07-2006, 01:33 AM
im tryin to cut.hence the thermo.

Phelon
01-07-2006, 01:33 AM
also i already have a fitday account.

brickt.
01-07-2006, 02:04 AM
Ok, then post up your total calories and macros.

Phelon
01-07-2006, 02:36 AM
Ok, i will do this later today, when i get up. Thanks

tigo
01-07-2006, 02:51 AM
eat some veggies dude

Davidelmo
01-08-2006, 08:18 AM
Also not enough food and irregular times between meals.

You go 6hrs without food in the morning, then 3hrs in the afternoon

Dont neglect your dinner, especially since you had your workout earlier in the day. Rice and beans will not cut it im afraid.

Phelon
01-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Well im in school. I cant really help it when i eat during the day.

Phelon
01-08-2006, 01:09 PM
first post updated with info. I noticed my protein intake is WAY too low. So i will get a protein suppliment to help me with that.

Davidelmo
01-09-2006, 02:28 PM
first post updated with info. I noticed my protein intake is WAY too low. So i will get a protein suppliment to help me with that.

The update was useful.. You need to double your protein and you could afford to increase fats too if you want the extra calories..

You wont make good gains unless you eat regularly.. 6 meals a day is standard for bodybuilders.

I'm sure you CAN eat at school... just take stuff with you. Take a shake with milk, peanut butter, scoop of whey and some oats. Take it with you to school and drink through the day. Take a bag of peanuts and eat them in school too.

Phelon
01-11-2006, 08:59 PM
Ok, that is helpful. Yea my protein is low, im working on gettin a suppliment for it. I will do this,. thanks.

Built
01-21-2006, 12:04 AM
Okay, I'm just looking at your diet, and considering that you're contemplating running a cycle.

My advise to you would be to take advantage of your youthful endocrine profile and maximize your gains next bulk by dieting properly. My feeling is that you're not ready to take the next step yet - you don't actually know what all you're eating unless you weigh and track. If you can't get the legal anabolics worked out, what makes you think the illegal stuff is something you're ready for?

My .02 (CAD), and good luck, k?

Phelon
01-21-2006, 01:33 PM
Yes i was, very smart. I've changed my mind. Thanks to some people. Im wondering if i should quit cutting, and just eat healthy foods, and bulk. But i dont wanna keep this fat i have. Im not FAT but i got chub, will it turn into "muscle" over the course of months of training? Im wanting to be a little defined, but be stocky as i play football. If you get what i mean

brickt.
01-21-2006, 03:17 PM
Im not FAT but i got chub, will it turn into "muscle" over the course of months of training?

To quote a signature I saw on WBB recently.

"FAT is not Optimus Prime. It cannot trasform into MUSCLE."

So, no, fat cannot turn into muscle and vice versa. They are two completely different things.

Phelon
01-21-2006, 03:29 PM
so you're saying cut, then bulk?

Built
01-21-2006, 08:21 PM
How about this: cut until you like what you see again, then bulk until you don't.

brickt.
01-21-2006, 08:42 PM
^^
If you feel you are too fat, then lose some body fat.
If you feel you are weak and small, then gain some muscle.

This isn't rocket surgury.

ReelBigFish
01-21-2006, 09:23 PM
^^
If you feel you are too fat, then lose some body fat.
If you feel you are weak and small, then gain some muscle.

This isn't rocket surgury.

LOL that's sig. material