PDA

View Full Version : The stacks are great

cphafner
01-11-2006, 07:51 PM
I really like your stacks you have put together. My coworkers are always asking my opinion on supplements, diet, etc. Today I turned one of them onto the fat loss stack. He was proposing a stack of a bunch of designer crap, and I said I have just the thing. He bought it on the spot. One of my other coworkers is going to purchase a stack once he runs out of his current supps.

I have yet to try the Atlarge products, but once I run out of whey (should be next week), I am ordering the mass stack. I normally use On Whey and Nlarge, but I think Opticean and Nitrean will make a nice replacement. I just wish that Opticean had a bit more carbs, but I will be adding a scoop of malto for post workout.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to ordering.

Organichu
01-11-2006, 08:13 PM
I'm confident you'll be satisfied- and knowing that you compete, a little heads up: Nitrean is so much more satiating than any other powder I've had. Helps a LOT with hunger.

I recently lost a GOOD deal of fat (going to post a full explanation in journal section, all numbers included) on a Nitrean-only diet.

Haven't tasted Opticen yet, but you'll be very satisfied with the Nitrean at least. :)

cphafner
01-11-2006, 09:10 PM
I'm confident you'll be satisfied- and knowing that you compete, a little heads up: Nitrean is so much more satiating than any other powder I've had. Helps a LOT with hunger.

I recently lost a GOOD deal of fat (going to post a full explanation in journal section, all numbers included) on a Nitrean-only diet.

Haven't tasted Opticen yet, but you'll be very satisfied with the Nitrean at least. :)

Sounds good. I won't be competing again any time soon, not until atleast 07 if I decided to compete at all.

Clifford Gillmore
01-12-2006, 04:52 AM
I agree, the ALN stacks make up for some awesome value. I use BSC simlar stacks, only because I can get it wholesale and in bulk. It would be great if ALN distrubed to Australia, through Pemco Agencies :D

chris mason
01-12-2006, 05:07 AM
One of these days we will have distribute locally in other countries. Until then we do offer custom shipping quotes.

Thanks for the compliments on the stacks. They were Daniel's idea and a VERY good one at that.

Chris

Sidior
01-12-2006, 03:14 PM
I also agree with the goodness of the stack lol. Will be ordering two Max endurance stacks within the week, ETS has already treated me very well, and Im looking forward to trying Thermocin on my cut. Finally, the T-shirts look ace as well:D

chris mason
01-12-2006, 05:35 PM
t-shirt=SWEET!!!

cphafner
01-12-2006, 06:07 PM
I ordered my mass stack today, I couldn't wait any longer. Chris, I hear you spoke to my coworker today about his order. He is very excited.

MM
01-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Wow, I agree, the stack idea is awesome. Are you guys planning on keeping it around? I can't afford it right now, but it would definitely be something that I'd use during the summer.

Connor -- I think you'll like Nitrean. It took me a few days to get used to the taste after nearly a year of ON, but now it's all I use.

Blazin Civic
01-13-2006, 06:26 PM
yeah the stacks look like a good deal *takes another sip of his nitrean*

chris mason
01-14-2006, 06:17 PM
Stacks are staying!

Thanks for the comments!

Get yours today!

Bikkstah
01-15-2006, 10:04 AM
Goody, I know what to ask for as a birthday present now :)