PDA

View Full Version : A good diet for toning

xwejx
01-16-2006, 11:57 PM
Hey guys, ive been lifting for 2 years now and i am noticing a slow gain in size. However coming along with the gain of muscle, is fat. I was wondering what you all recommend as a diet for toning the body. My problem is that, i am working out and achieving my goals on the gym, however i am not seeing the results that i think i should be seeing. Mainly i eat chicken and beef along with protein shakes after workouts. Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks again.

Built
01-17-2006, 12:02 AM
Toning!!!???

tigo
01-17-2006, 01:36 AM
ew
you said toning

IN THE TITLE!!!

HILL
01-17-2006, 01:50 AM
for starterd never use the word toning it doesnt really exist or it may do but is a bad work people use who dnt know what their talking about for bulking and cutting in one or some sort of thing. next step use the search button allot all ure questions have been answerd. if your not gaining enough muscle or not as much as you think you should be then ure not eating enough simple. if your gaining to much fat you could be eating to much.

xwejx
01-17-2006, 08:54 AM
for starterd never use the word toning it doesnt really exist or it may do but is a bad work people use who dnt know what their talking about for bulking and cutting in one or some sort of thing. next step use the search button allot all ure questions have been answerd. if your not gaining enough muscle or not as much as you think you should be then ure not eating enough simple. if your gaining to much fat you could be eating to much.

Thanks for not bein an ass about it like the other guys. Ill check some threads, thanks.

HILL
01-17-2006, 09:06 AM
No probs anything else just ask. Youll get a very helpfull response from this website/forum from every1 as long as people can see you have put the effort into researching as much as possible first

BigOldDad
01-17-2006, 09:36 AM
I am going to the tanning booth and I am now starting to see a toning difference

Can I use toning in this context?

I knew when I saw the word toning someone was going to be educated. Lol!! :whip: :whip:

BigOldDad
01-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Thanks for not bein an ass about it like the other guys. Ill check some threads, thanks.

I think he may have just referred to Built as a guy. If he only knew. Lol!! :whip:

Shao-LiN
01-17-2006, 07:38 PM
We're all asses here. So sorry for hurting your feelings.

dissipate
01-18-2006, 06:07 AM
try posting your diet on fitday.com and pasting the link here, so we can look at what you're eating and give you tips. stats would also be helpful e.g. your bodyweight, bodyfat %

Banshee Ben
01-18-2006, 09:53 PM
All replies are too funny.