PDA

View Full Version : fitday (college student)

PoutineEh
01-17-2006, 06:21 AM
i posted a typical day on fitday. i just finished a mini-cut and wanna start my 2nd bulk (first one i think i gained too much fat because i just winged everything and this time i am trying to be more critical).
only thing that isnt typical for my fitday post is what i had for dinner (had beef stew and sweet and sour chicken; only thing cafeteria served that day).

im also dont think im getting in enough carbs in my day. my carbs usually come from a bagel in the morning (i slice it and put eggs on it because its hard eating scrambled eggs every morning w/o some variety) and then a few slices of multi-grain bread throughout the day (from my stash of food in my room).
the cafeteria usually serves pastas etc. made of white flour. should i even worry at all about the carbs i eat or should i just stock up on vegetables instead?

anyway, please post helpful comments. i currently weigh 175.5 lbs and ~18% bf (if i used my caliper i got for x-mas correctly... :rolleyes: ).

fitday: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=poutineeh&Year=2006&Month=0&Day=5

tigo
01-17-2006, 06:39 AM
you could raise the fats a bit

Canadian Crippler
01-17-2006, 07:00 AM
You don't need so much protein and could use some more fats.

ddegroff
01-17-2006, 11:13 AM
Your carbs look a little good. Remember you only need about 1g of protein per lb of body weight. So I would decrease the protein add more fats.

PoutineEh
01-17-2006, 12:22 PM
really? decrease protein? i guess i was trying a little too hard to get in my protein. i think ill decrease that and up my fats/carbs so i have more energy during a workout.

Spartacus
01-17-2006, 03:46 PM
yeah you don't need nearly that much protein. might want to add a few fruits or vegetables. that can be hard at a cafeteria though.

Optimum08
01-17-2006, 05:19 PM
ya if you can afford it/have a place to store it you should try to add some greens/multicolored veggies, i personally like all bell peppers raw, carrots raw, cauliflower raw etc.