PDA

View Full Version : Confused with my bulking diet

FiRe
01-19-2006, 01:00 PM
I am trying to bulk and on the days I workout I eat a lot. But if I decide to rest the next two days I am not too sure whether or not I should eat the same amount, especially on the second day of resting. I also want to lower my body fat percentage if that is possible.

I don't know if this is a good idea but eating less on the first day of rest and eating even less on the second day. And by "rest" I mean no weightlifting. I want to still exercise on these days to burn fat.

Please tell me if this is a good idea or not.

Anthony
01-19-2006, 01:06 PM
Give us some numbers. Calories, protein, fat, carbs. Give us your workout routine.

And most importantly, start reading the articles on this site. I get the impression you don't really know what you're doing. Save yourself a lot of wasted effort and research now.

FiRe
01-19-2006, 03:26 PM
I was just wondering if those of you guys that are bulking eat less on off days. Also, I'm just worried that if I do too much exercise on off days it may hinder my muscle growth. Hope that doesn't happen.

HILL
01-19-2006, 04:12 PM
If your bulking your trying to gain weight so in my opinion you should expect some fat gain and unfortunalty their will be fat gain. If your bulking i wouldnt go lower on the cals id find out what you need to gain weight and hit over that every day of the week