PDA

View Full Version : Starting Pics

TheCommander
01-20-2006, 12:31 AM
Here we go!

6'4ish

Weighed 175.5 with workout gear on tonight

Finsihing up my 2nd week back into working out. Check out my journal to see my story. It's still under a page long, so looksies!

Upper body pics are all relaxed. Didn't want to have to mess with the self timer.

Quad is flexed. Quad is skinny. All of my is skinny. lol

Bohizzle
01-20-2006, 12:43 AM
U've got a good base to start on, now all u gotta do is eat! stay consistent and u'll see gains.

Andrew

getfit
01-20-2006, 01:51 AM
yep, good base to start with,eat right, train right and you'll see gains.

Fenrir
01-20-2006, 05:57 AM
Finsihing up my 2nd week back into working out. Check out my journal to see my story. It's still under a page long, so looksies!

So you've worked out before? Good base to start with! keep us up 2 date

Gabrielle
01-23-2006, 08:23 AM
You have a good base, I must also agree. Just take it slow and be consistent. Good luck

TheCommander
01-23-2006, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the compliments and wishes everyone. Makes me feel good to hear that my base is decent.

Right before I really hurt my shoulder and went way off into the deep in on the dope, I was getting compliments from a lot of people on my body. It felt nice! Especially from the guys I wrestled with who are very critical on things like that. I was still lanky, but I think as long as my limbs are I'll always have a bit of a lank. It's either lanky or massive. Let's shoot for massive.

I'll take more pics on the 20th of Feb for comparison.

jkirkpatrick
01-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Let's shoot for massive.

Agreed.

Edit: your frame should be able to support at least another 80lbs.

Eat up and good luck!

big_poppa
02-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Damn, you guys will tell anyone that they have a "good base" What the hell! Truth is you can't really tell sometimes what someones potential may be. The fact that he is 6'4" though is not good. You won't find many 6'4" dudes that are trully big...muscle wise. His best bet is to just get as ripped as possible.

Nito
02-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Damn, you guys will tell anyone that they have a "good base" What the hell! Truth is you can't really tell sometimes what someones potential may be. The fact that he is 6'4" though is not good. You won't find many 6'4" dudes that are trully big...muscle wise. His best bet is to just get as ripped as possible.

What is your problem? This is the second thread I've seen you criticize someone in. Their are many 6'4 + people who have achieved good physiques.

deeder
02-01-2006, 10:05 PM
You won't find many 6'4" dudes that are trully big...muscle wise. His best bet is to just get as ripped as possible.

How about this guy? Noah Steere - 6'6" - last competed at 300lbs

http://usamuscle.com/assets/content/Media01/galleries/13051/thumbnails/_13051-steere-n-14.jpg

http://usamuscle.com/assets/content/Media01/galleries/11019/thumbnails/_11019-steere-n-13.jpg

Oh yeah, and Arnie is 6'2".

mikey4402
02-01-2006, 10:32 PM
6'4" is deffently good because although it might take more of a weight gain. he will look alot better then somone who is 5'9" and 30 lbs less IMO...altough im bias because im 6'6 and about 225 now. dont worry you will get there with hard work i was about 6'6" 180 when i started lifting.

What is your problem? This is the second thread I've seen you criticize someone in. Their are many 6'4 + people who have achieved good physiques. he must me a little guy

big_poppa
02-02-2006, 01:13 AM
Well, Noah Steere, Arnie and even Qunicy Taylor for that matter all used a boatload of roids, insulin and gh to achieve their physiques...well maybe Arine just used roids and gh. Just was saying that it's rare. And the taller guys over 6' can't compete with the likes of Ronnie and Jay or any other top pro who in the vast majority are 6' and under. Thats a fact just do some research and see who wins the contests. Not many guys over 6' there. 6'6"? if you were a pro you'd have to be about 350lbs ripped! to compete at the top...not gonna happen.

Ruffian
02-02-2006, 08:48 AM
Well, Noah Steere, Arnie and even Qunicy Taylor for that matter all used a boatload of roids, insulin and gh to achieve their physiques...well maybe Arine just used roids and gh. Just was saying that it's rare. And the taller guys over 6' can't compete with the likes of Ronnie and Jay or any other top pro who in the vast majority are 6' and under. Thats a fact just do some research and see who wins the contests. Not many guys over 6' there. 6'6"? if you were a pro you'd have to be about 350lbs ripped! to compete at the top...not gonna happen.

Thank go dhe is gone!

Looks like youre in a good starting place, start a bulk! Thats the good thing about where your going from you dont have a ton of fat to burn off before you can see your gains. Go on a good solid bulk and build up your muscle as you go along! Good place to start!