PDA

View Full Version : Looking to bulk...

slyguy
01-20-2006, 07:57 AM
Hey, these are a couple of photos of me after about 2 weeks - month of heavy lifting, been gyming for around a year on and off before that. im generally looking to bulk as im pretty slim as you can see. from what i can gather i think i basically have to EAT BIG and LIFT BIG.

Mik
01-20-2006, 08:05 AM
Hey, these are a couple of photos of me after about 2 weeks - month of heavy lifting, been gyming for around a year on and off before that. im generally looking to bulk as im pretty slim as you can see. from what i can gather i think i basically have to EAT BIG and LIFT BIG.

Yup, you're right. Eat, eat, eat, lift, rinse repeat and you'll add mass. You're lean so don't worry about gaining any bf. Just focus on packing in calories and lifting.

getfit
01-20-2006, 08:09 AM
exactly, eat your house down if you can ;) and keep lifting

Mik
01-20-2006, 08:15 AM
LOL! Good one gf.

SpecialK
01-20-2006, 08:36 AM
Here's a funny quote from another member that applies here:

"Eat everything. Eat your friends' food, eat your girlfriends' food, eat unattended food. Frighten people when you eat. Mothers should actively be keeping their children away, for fear you might eat them."

slyguy
01-20-2006, 10:51 AM
HAHAHA SpecialK

Gabrielle
01-23-2006, 08:34 AM
yeah, just eat a bunch and lift heavy. Its not that simple, but you get the point

Skinny_DiezeL
02-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Here's a funny quote from another member that applies here:

"Eat everything. Eat your friends' food, eat your girlfriends' food, eat unattended food. Frighten people when you eat. Mothers should actively be keeping their children away, for fear you might eat them."

sounds like the way i've been eating lately.. :burger:

definitely need to eat more, man.. dont worry about bf, either. i just got to the point i got tired of hearing 'scrawny ass' and started scarfing whatever i could (as long as its clean, no junk food, soft drinks or beer.) i'm pretty sure i've gained around 5lbs in about three weeks, (have to get to a scale soon) and i'm stronger too. and dont smoke, period. its not worth it. 21 years, never taken a single drag. but keep working and set goals, you should do fine.