PDA

View Full Version : Help?Needa Cut, and Gain Muscle

Clueless101
01-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Hi im kinda new to this whole eating healthy and building muscle.i read some articles and got an idea but i still need help. I weigh about 205 and im trying to lose fat but in the process im trying to build muscle. I joined a gym 2 weeks ago and began doing some excersices and i recently bought a whey protein powder. Im clueless about what should i eat and not eat, what excersices will reduce my body fat, what should i eat before and after the gym. What im mostly into is cuttin the fat so the muscle will show can u please me out out with meals and excercies i should be doing.

getfit
01-22-2006, 08:03 PM
welcome to the board, you can start reading up here

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=65848

getfit
01-22-2006, 08:03 PM
what routine are you doing, how's your split?

Clueless101
01-22-2006, 08:24 PM
Forgot to say im 6'1" 205lbs
Im trying to cut, everyother day i do a section of my body but what im trying to do is lose fat so the muscle in my body shows im trying to get like a meal routine going cuz right now i eat watever I feel like eating but i try to eat healthy.
My day consists of 2-3 main meals i already know thats bad so im trying to modify it into 5-6 meals per day considering i go to school but i need to know what are some good foods to eat like the dos and don'ts. Im open to any meal suggestions like what i should eat in the morning and what i should eat in the after noons after 3:45pm. What im asking for is a basic meal layout and a workout routine that will result in lowering my body fat while maintaining my muscle and increasing it. thx

Phelon
01-22-2006, 08:28 PM
I was alot like you when i first started my cut. heres a thread that might help

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565

getfit
01-22-2006, 08:30 PM
Forgot to say im 6'1" 205lbs
Im trying to cut, everyother day i do a section of my body but what im trying to do is lose fat so the muscle in my body shows im trying to get like a meal routine going cuz right now i eat watever I feel like eating but i try to eat healthy.
My day consists of 2-3 main meals i already know thats bad so im trying to modify it into 5-6 meals per day considering i go to school but i need to know what are some good foods to eat like the dos and don'ts. Im open to any meal suggestions like what i should eat in the morning and what i should eat in the after noons after 3:45pm. What im asking for is a basic meal layout and a workout routine that will result in lowering my body fat while maintaining my muscle and increasing it. thx
it's all in the link i posted for you,how is your routine? what exactly are you doing?

YungLifter
01-23-2006, 01:12 PM
Hes doin this

Monday - Upper
Barbell Bench Press - 3 sets
Pullups - 3 sets
Chest Dips - 2 sets
Cable Row - 2 sets
Military Press - 3 sets
Hammer Curls - 3 sets

Weds - Lower
Squats - 3 sets