PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Transformation here

lifthard2005
01-24-2006, 08:31 AM
Vital Stats
Before: Age 33, 6'3", 205lbs
After: Age 34, 6'3", 228lbs

WHYI GOT STARTED
I got started when I realized my waist reached size 38 and I did not like where I was headed. I soon began to change my diet and eat better foods and remove fast food. I still have one fast food meal a week, usually on the weekend, which is my days off from training. But nothing more than that. And never eat french fries. Pop is another thing that was eliminated from the diet. I now comsume anywhere from 150g-220g of protien a day.

HOW I DID IT
Though strict dietstrict discipline, and hard workouts. I would say that rest is the number one thing you can do to grow when it comes to muscle building. If you work your butt off for hrs a day in a gym, eat tons of good foods, but dont rest properly, then your wasting your time.

SUPPLEMENTS
I have been taking Vitargo CGL, NoXplode, Multivitamins, Arginine Ethyl Ester by Higher Power, and Prolabs Nlarge2.

DIET
Diet varies daily, always making sure the protien goal is reached. I eat between 6-8 meals a day, spaced out evenly. Protien mixed with milk seems to be my key as the milk slowsthe protien breakdown and increaes the protien intake, simply by adding it to the powder. I eat everything from eggs, to chicken, to beef, to pasta. No pop, no alcohol, no and absolutley, NO FAST FOOD.

EXERCISE
I workout Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri. Off Wednesdays and weekends. Mondays I do chest and triceps, tuesdays I do delts and biceps, off wed, then thursday is legs and fridays I usually will use to do back and whatever bodypart I didn't feel satisifed with during the week. (whatever lacked a good workout)

CHEST
5 sets bench press, reps 6-12
4 sets incline press, reps 8-15 with a lighter weight
3 sets DB Presses both incline and flat, also decline
throwing in some pec deck til failure...

BICEPS
5 sets standing barbell curls 6-8 reps
4 sets seated barbell curls 10-12 reps
incline db curls 3 sets 8-10 reps

TRICEPS
4 sets pressdowns 12-15 reps
Weighted dips, 4 sets 20-25
rope pressdowns, 3 sets to failure

DELTOIDS
db press, 5 sets 8-15 reps
laterls raises, 4 sets 8-12 reps
reverse pec deck flyes, 3 sets to failure

BACK
pulldowns, 5 sets 10-15 reps
bent rows, 4 sets 10-12 reps
shurgs, db or barbell, 3 sets t ofailure

LEGS
leg extensions, 4 sets 10-20 reps
leg curls, 4 sets 10-15 reps
standing calf raises, 3 sets with barbell 15-20 reps
plate squats, 3 sets to failure

MY SUGGESTION TO OTHERS
My suggestion for other would be if your not seeing results, don't give up. If you give up, all your giving up on is yourself. Things take time, especially when you change the way you look. Change is hard, and you need patience. Dont look in the mirror everyday and ask yourself if what your doing is working. I look in the mirror alot, but I wait until others mention things to me in order to tell if I am getting bigger, or looking different. We are hardest on ourselves. Don't be. Follow the steps that get you there, and it will come. I am living proof. Be strong!

getfit
01-24-2006, 08:38 AM
great transformation

Mik
01-24-2006, 09:24 AM
Holy crap! Awesome work man.

TwiloMike
01-24-2006, 09:41 AM
Wow, that's awesome! Is that really you in both pics?

d'Anconia
01-24-2006, 10:11 AM
SPEED LIMIT 25 WOOT WOOT! Somewhere in some neighborhood somebody doesn't know the speed limit and is gonna hit some poor little kid.

No but seriously that's some good work. Mind me asking how long it took?

Oh and did you really find it necessary to post up your pics for your 1st post?

chris mason
01-24-2006, 10:26 AM
You forgot to mention an ingredient to your success...

galileo
01-24-2006, 11:01 AM

Self-tanner?

Shark
01-24-2006, 12:08 PM

That's what I was thinking as well. His list of supplements looked a bit lite.

Beast
01-24-2006, 12:25 PM
That's what I was thinking as well. His list of supplements looked a bit lite.
I think it's just assumed. ;)

RickTheDestroyer
01-24-2006, 01:17 PM
:withstupi

But in a DEA hat, I'm guessing he's not going be too open about using illegal substances if that's the case...

Mik
01-24-2006, 01:35 PM
Do you know Andre?

Gutz981
01-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Howd you like no NoXplode? I'm hearing some mixed things about it. What did it do for ya? I've heard anything from a boost in enegry to massive pumps throughout the day.

getfit
01-24-2006, 02:00 PM
Howd you like no NoXplode? I'm hearing some mixed things about it. What did it do for ya? I've heard anything from a boost in enegry to massive pumps throughout the day.
at 15 Gutz, stick to your bulking and training

TwiloMike
01-24-2006, 02:05 PM
at 15 Gutz, stick to your bulking and training
The lady speaks the truth. Wait till you can vote, at least.

lifthard2005
01-24-2006, 02:35 PM
1. no self tanner, wife manages a tanning salon, so it is all free.

2. noxplode is good, some headaches, but am going to try superpump 250 next

3. pic on first post. i happen to be happy with what i have done and thought it might be inspirational to those who come down hard on themselves, that dont have patience, and give up. things take time.

4. the DEA hat is my job. I work for them and am proud to be with them. I posted this to show people they dont need drugs to become something bigger and better, all they need is belief.

Thanks for the replies.

deeder
01-24-2006, 03:43 PM
4. the DEA hat is my job. I work for them and am proud to be with them. I posted this to show people they dont need drugs to become something bigger and better, all they need is belief.

Nice ;)

Wicked transformation man! How long did all this take you?

Guido
01-24-2006, 04:02 PM
Monstrous transformation. I didn't think looking like that was possible being natural.

deeder
01-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Monstrous transformation. I didn't think looking like that was possible being natural.

If you were referring to my post, I guess it's hard to convey sarcasm online hahah

Beast
01-24-2006, 08:24 PM
Do you know Andre?
hahaha I miss Andre.

Xand
01-24-2006, 08:52 PM
SWEET! Great Job LIFTHARD.

cwm
01-24-2006, 09:02 PM
wow thats impressive for only a year of working out. How did you manage to gain so much much muscle and loose all the fat in only 1 year? You must had to of at least cut for a few months. Leaving what 9 months for all that muscle gain? Thats pretty crazy.

lilmase1153
01-24-2006, 09:37 PM
Assisted or not thats a good transformation... was that flexing picture taken when you were pumped or not pumped? cause that can make a huge difference in how you look in pics

dw06wu
01-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Great transformation, seriously, although I personally doubt the noxplode or any of the supps you listed had anything to do with it. c'mon man, noxplode?

Sidior
01-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Assisted or not thats a good transformation... was that flexing picture taken when you were pumped or not pumped? cause that can make a huge difference in how you look in pics

I agree, regarding the assisted or not transformation....even with gear that is impressive in 12 months

HILL
01-25-2006, 04:39 AM
It is impressive gear assisted or not. Some would say almos impossible without gear but very well done all the same.

HILL
01-25-2006, 04:40 AM
especially with such the high rep work for bi's tri's etc in a year of training and your first people are certainly going to suspect gear

Hoominaga
01-25-2006, 08:33 AM
Everyone knows the DEA has access the best stuff... ;)

lilmase1153
01-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Everyone knows the DEA has access the best stuff... ;)
are they accepting applications btw?

Mik
01-25-2006, 11:47 AM
are they accepting applications btw?

LOL! Hook me up.

f=ma
01-25-2006, 02:36 PM
i think there is either a huge time window distortion or use of gear. i don't really care which its just dishonest to pretend for no reason like that

Built
01-25-2006, 02:49 PM
i think there is either a huge time window distortion or use of gear. i don't really care which its just dishonest to pretend for no reason like that

Absolutely. Whichever it was, OP looks great. It's just good to have an idea of what's reasonably possible and under what circumstances.

brickt.
01-25-2006, 04:36 PM
Kinda O/T: How does one notice the 'tell-tale' signs of juice abuse?

imageD
01-25-2006, 04:37 PM
This is an amazing transformation if natural within a year for someone 34yr old declining test levels.

Built
01-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Brickt, usually if you see well-capped shoulders and massive traps.

Clifford Gillmore
01-25-2006, 05:38 PM
I'd really like a set of well capped shoulders and massive traps come to think of it.

Built
01-25-2006, 05:43 PM
Yeah, me too.

*cough*

galileo
01-25-2006, 05:51 PM
:eek:

Built
01-25-2006, 05:51 PM
You got some for me xian?

<blows kisses>

bill
01-25-2006, 05:52 PM
This is an amazing transformation if natural within a year for someone 34yr old declining test levels.
Don't be saying stuff like that! Who's declining. LOL

bill
01-25-2006, 05:54 PM
Any stats or leg pics? Other pics

imageD
01-25-2006, 05:57 PM
Don't be saying stuff like that! Who's declining. LOL

I know my times gonna come too....but right now my nuts are maxxed out! :eek:

brickt.
01-25-2006, 06:09 PM
Brickt, usually if you see well-capped shoulders and massive traps.

I'd really like a set of well capped shoulders and massive traps come to think of it.

Yeah, me too.

So, I'm up for some test, you guys in? :D

Built
01-25-2006, 06:09 PM
I should clarify. I just like to be NEAR the well-capped shoulders and massive traps.

brickt.
01-25-2006, 06:27 PM
Ah, don't bother coming my way, then :cry:

ArchAngel777
01-25-2006, 06:48 PM
Well, I don't think any decent person would post encouragement if he was using gear. What I mean by that is, he would be doing a great injustice if he didn't admit to juicing when he in fact did. Now, I personally believe this could have been natural and am not so quick to accuse him of any juicing.

But beyond that, what an awesome transformation.

Built
01-25-2006, 06:54 PM
Ah, don't bother coming my way, then :cry:
Why not? I'd feed you, and spot you at the gym.

;)

imageD
01-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Well, I don't think any decent person would post encouragement if he was using gear. What I mean by that is, he would be doing a great injustice if he didn't admit to juicing when he in fact did. Now, I personally believe this could have been natural and am not so quick to accuse him of any juicing.

But beyond that, what an awesome transformation.

I would encourage the original poster gear or no gear. Drugs alone get you nothing you still have to eat/train/sleep.

brickt.
01-25-2006, 09:45 PM
Why not? I'd feed you, and spot you at the gym.

LOL. The only two things I ask of a woman. :angel: :D

f=ma
01-26-2006, 05:53 AM
she wants to nurture you, brick

youre in!

Clifford Gillmore
01-26-2006, 06:44 AM
I should clarify. I just like to be NEAR the well-capped shoulders and massive traps.

I think a nice set of baseball shoulders would look good on me, you know - the ones that look like they borderlining on tearing the skin, jumping out and consuming everything in sight!

galileo
01-26-2006, 07:00 AM
You got some for me xian?

<blows kisses>

You know I do!

lifthard2005
01-26-2006, 07:32 AM
picture above was when i was pumped and yes noxplode. whats so hard about accepting that? the pic here is on my day off...in other words, not pumped.

MM
01-26-2006, 07:38 AM
Show more than your shoulders and arms (aka, something like a fullbody).

ArchAngel777
01-26-2006, 08:17 AM
I would encourage the original poster gear or no gear. Drugs alone get you nothing you still have to eat/train/sleep.

Actually, the way I typed out that first sentence was confusing. What I meant is that any decent person (The 'OP' in this case) would not post such an encouraging (His transformation post of 'encouragement to stick with it') thing and then purposely mislead others on how he got to his goal (Juice). That is what I meant in the first sentence.

Anyway, I believe the OP when he says he is natural.

Sidior
01-26-2006, 11:47 AM
Actually, the way I typed out that first sentence was confusing. What I meant is that any decent person (The 'OP' in this case) would not post such an encouraging (His transformation post of 'encouragement to stick with it') thing and then purposely mislead others on how he got to his goal (Juice). That is what I meant in the first sentence.

Anyway, I believe the OP when he says he is natural.

I would like to believe that myself, but there are plenty of people willing to do this type of thing just for an ego boost, not saying the OP is one of them though. Also, lets see some legs!

Built
01-26-2006, 12:43 PM
OP, take the suspicious comments as the profoundest form of flattery. I smile broadly whenever I get asked if I've had any help - means I must be doing something right.

Now, about those leggies…? <taps foot impatiently>

BigEasy
01-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Awesome transformation!

big_poppa
01-31-2006, 06:11 PM
Looks like you had some chemical assistance there. Why not be honest. BTW just because you work for the DEA doesn't mean you don't or can't use. I know of plenty of law enforcement that use. Don't give people that don't know any better false hope!

lifthard2005
07-09-2006, 01:00 PM
updated pics, yes i juice.......every since my parents' home was broken into and they were held hostage at gun point, my mom kidnapped and forced to open a vault at her work, i juice. when something so tragic happens to you or your family, u do what u feel you need to to feel safe. they are ok, but life is not the same.

anyone living in chicago could of seen this whole story on the news for weeks.....

ced^_-
07-09-2006, 02:39 PM
sorry to hear that :omg:

FighterInSnatch
07-09-2006, 02:59 PM
updated pics, yes i juice.......every since my parents' home was broken into and they were held hostage at gun point, my mom kidnapped and forced to open a vault at her work, i juice. when something so tragic happens to you or your family, u do what u feel you need to to feel safe. they are ok, but life is not the same.

anyone living in chicago could of seen this whole story on the news for weeks.....:scratch:

lifthard2005
07-09-2006, 03:48 PM
:scratch:

why the scratch bro? this happened and changed our lives forever. When you are helpless in something like this, you get the mindset to be prepared for the unmentionable......even though we really cant predict what happens in our lives, it can put the mind at ease.

method115
07-09-2006, 04:15 PM

anyone living in chicago could of seen this whole story on the news for weeks.....

First off I know were you are coming from after my daughter was born I was 120 pounds. I felt I needed to lift in order to protect her should the need ever arise, from robbers or boy friends who get a little to out of hand, or are confused about the meaning of "no".

Secondly I'm glad you admitted to juicing I think it was a little meesed up to post a transformation like that it gives people false hopes. If people see that they don't look like that after a year they might just give up. Espicially since they will most likely be far from that after a year of training. Anyways you admitted to it which was the right thing to do.

Thirdly awsome transformation you look great, honestly you make me wanna juice. I just don't trust dealers around this area to give me the right stuff, plus I'm almost to my goal as it is. Anyways man keep it up you look great I would love to have your physique.

JHolmes145
07-09-2006, 04:37 PM
juice doesnt make you bulletproof

FighterInSnatch
07-09-2006, 04:43 PM
juice doesnt make you bulletproof:withstupi

If you wanted to protect your family man, why not take like a martial arts or boxing.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
07-09-2006, 04:48 PM
You still haven't shown anything but your upper body. Despite your juicing, it's still a great transformation.

method115
07-09-2006, 04:51 PM
Yea lets see the legs, or have you not been working them?

JHolmes145
07-09-2006, 05:09 PM
:withstupi

If you wanted to protect your family man, why not take like a martial arts or boxing.

or buy a gun and a bullet proof vest 4 that matter

HahnB
07-09-2006, 05:22 PM

How is juice going to protect you from a gun? You look huge in your new pic, some better pics would be great, though.

Slim Schaedle
07-09-2006, 05:43 PM
How is juice going to protect you from a gun? .
Yeah, no kidding

Being big and stroing obviously has its advantages but the logical option after a traumatic event would be to purchase a firearm, get trained on it, and know the laws pertaining to self defense in the event of something similar happening again.

Slim Schaedle
07-09-2006, 05:49 PM

Just come out and say it when asked or when insinuations are made.

Obviously, success cannot be acheived without diet, training, etc. However, it is extremely misleading (unethical maybe ?) to post a road-map to success meant as encouragement and motivation for other newibies and beginners, yet leave out one piece of the puzzle that can and does make alot of difference.

This is just my opinion.

cts122
07-09-2006, 07:47 PM
I posted this to show people they dont need drugs to become something bigger and better, all they need is belief.

Umm, thank you for the motivation, now I know I won't need juice to get some size. :rolleyes:

djreef
07-10-2006, 02:24 PM
My recommendation, is that you'd also better learn how to fight, as well. One of the things that being bigger does is draw attention to you. There's always some fool in the crowd with just enough liquor in him willing to test you. Unfortunately, being big only goes so far.

DJ

method115
07-10-2006, 03:35 PM
My recommendation, is that you'd also better learn how to fight, as well. One of the things that being bigger does is draw attention to you. There's always some fool in the crowd with just enough liquor in him willing to test you. Unfortunately, being big only goes so far.

DJ

man I know exactly what you mean

John04Civic
07-10-2006, 07:47 PM

DJ
Size doesn't always mean a great fighter..

Watch UFC, you will see small guys LAY out the bigger ones sometimes.

cphafner
07-10-2006, 08:12 PM
let's get back on point with this thread.