PDA

View Full Version : Back in the day, I was.

ArchAngel777
01-24-2006, 06:47 PM
LOL, had a great time looking at some past photos... I just wanted to share this one with you. I was 17 at the time. That seemed to have been my sweet spot as a lifter. I quit lifting when I was 18... But I am making a 6 year comeback!

Anyway, here is the picture... Don't laugh at the facial expression, it is horrible!

http://home.comcast.net/~gabegrinstead/gabe-flex.jpg

imageD
01-24-2006, 06:49 PM
looking good

getfit
01-24-2006, 07:48 PM
arm looks good,and the rest?

Guido
01-25-2006, 09:44 AM
How about a more recent pic?

ArchAngel777
01-25-2006, 10:08 AM
Guido - :-( There is a recent picture in my journal, first page with my wife. That was about 1 year ago. I don't take pictures much, but that picture a year ago is really close to what I am now. I am not much of a picture taker, so I doubt I will take one. I have a lot of work to do before my physique is photo form. Taking 6 years off and doing 0 exercise while working a deskjob and eating candy all day didn't do anything for me... Almost three months been back now, so probably by June (around the time my baby is born) is when I will get some updated pictures.

GetFit - As for the rest, my wife married me, it must be good... Cuz I sure aint rich and don't need to buy my love :P