PDA

View Full Version : New body calls for new diet, please help

hijinx
01-24-2006, 11:43 PM
im 6 foot 3 and weigh a measly 165 lbs. My father just invested in a new weight room in our basement so im going to start lifting and taking it very serious. I want to lift for a while naturally and then i think im gonna juice for a little while, because im pretty sure my body is naturally not supposed to be big. Basically, im goin through a little detox phase right now...im drinking only water...no soda or anything...but my eating habits are still bad.

its so much easier to just go to chipotle than boil chicken breasts or make eggs...and to top it off im not even sure exactly what i should be eating. monday i start my working out, but for now im switching up my diet...what are some good foods and i geuss some good supplements for gaining mass...thats all mass...pure mass...i want to be huge...im gonna be, just give me a little advice...what are some fast meals even that are good for gaining mass or meals for before/after my workouts.

getfit
01-24-2006, 11:47 PM
read the sticky

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=65848

Built
01-24-2006, 11:50 PM
Not supps that you need - but you DO need food. Eat. Lift heavy. Track your diet on www.fitday.com

Welcome to the board. :)

ShockBoxer
01-25-2006, 05:56 AM
If you're new to lifting juicing would be a waste. You can achieve great newbie results, even if you're not genetically gifted, just by eating everything in sight and lifting so hard you feel like puking.

deeder
01-25-2006, 07:29 AM
If you're new to lifting juicing would be a waste. You can achieve great newbie results, even if you're not genetically gifted, just by eating everything in sight and lifting so hard you feel like puking.

Sometimes you should even feel like puking just because of everything that you're eating!

EAT EAT! YOU'RE SKIN AND BONES! EAT!!!!

ddegroff
01-25-2006, 10:36 AM
You found the right place. All natural fresh food is what you should be eating. If you go to chipolte get the tacos instead of a burrito, don't get cheese and sour cream just get one or the other. Just modify the way you eat now.