PDA

View Full Version : I eat no fruits or vegatables..

RATM1731
01-25-2006, 08:24 AM
Literally. I don't. I know this has to be bad, so what can I do to an alternative? I just don't like the taste of any fruits or vegatables. Apples, bannana's etc. If you name a fruit or vetgatible, I don't eat it.

Gutz981
01-25-2006, 08:34 AM
k start. we dont have to like everything we eat...but fruits and vegtables are good for you. Thus you should eat it without a fuss.

RATM1731
01-25-2006, 09:00 AM
Yeah, but I don't eat them, and wont..

Genacide
01-25-2006, 09:06 AM
So don't :scratch:

Mik
01-25-2006, 09:12 AM
Then you will die! :o

Draver
01-25-2006, 09:19 AM
:scratch:

Unreal
01-25-2006, 09:20 AM
So whats the point of this thread then. If you won't eat them, then don't. Its not our health or body. Do what you want. I don't enjoy eating plain oatmeal and whey every morning, or salad twice a day, but I do it because I have a goal and thats what will get me there.

Clifford Gillmore
01-25-2006, 09:21 AM
Its far easier to eat 1 cup of brocolli and a few banana's a day than down 12 odd pills to make up the nutrients. Don't eat them if you don't like them, but don't expect to feel well/look well/perform well/grow well/cut well.

RATM1731
01-25-2006, 09:21 AM
Well I am saying that it is probably not healty. And if you read the post:

so what can I do to an alternative?

Holto
01-25-2006, 09:22 AM
Use a phytonutrient supplement.

ie: a Green drink

Then later when you become a real bodybuilder you will start seeing food as nothing more than fuel.

getfit
01-25-2006, 10:02 AM
Use a phytonutrient supplement.

ie: a Green drink

Then later when you become a real bodybuilder you will start seeing food as nothing more than fuel.
:withstupi

eatit
01-25-2006, 10:05 AM
If you're dead set agains eating them you could always drink a meal replacement that is high in the vitamins and minerals that the veggies and fruit provide. Or just take a multivitamin.

I don't eat fruit while i'm cutting due to the calories and i seem to be doing fine. (then again i eat a ton of veggies)

getfit
01-25-2006, 10:07 AM
If you're dead set agains eating them you could always drink a meal replacement that is high in the vitamins and minerals that the veggies and fruit provide. Or just take a multivitamin.

I don't eat fruit while i'm cutting due to the calories and i seem to be doing fine. (then again i eat a ton of veggies)
i'm sure you can consume some fruit while on a cut

malkore
01-25-2006, 10:44 AM
There's no true alternative.
you can try to make up for it by taking fiber supplements, wheat grass drinks and such (and if you think fruits are bad, try drinking 4oz of wheat grass juice...)

I don't understand why people are so opposed to eating any fruits or veggies. Are you honestly telling us you don't even eat strawberries, or a carrot drenched in ranch dressing?

Fact: food is fuel for the body. nothing more. Society is who decided food should taste amazing.

Suck it up and eat some fruits and veggies. Otherwise you will NEVER reach your true potential because you're failing to provide the best nutrition possible.

Unreal
01-25-2006, 10:59 AM
I also take in almost no fruit on a cut. I do eat tons of veggies. Spinach, brocolli, greanbeans, salads, tomatos (well, thats technically a fruit), squash, cucumber, peppers, etc.

Nothing can replace real veggies. Eat them.

Paul Stagg
01-25-2006, 11:01 AM
there is no alternative. You could try drinking V8 maybe.

Clearly you aren't all that serious about health, improving your physique, or improving your physical/athletic performance. Otherwise you would recognize that sometimes you have to do stuff you don't like to do.