PDA

View Full Version : How long is Long Enough

NormalDude
01-26-2006, 02:08 PM
to wait for the weight to start dropping. I have been on this diet for a month now and my weight hasnt changed
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=NormalDude

go to january 19th. I havent dropped any weight at all. Now I started the diet and two weeks after starting the diet I started to lift ( because I was really sick ). Am i just being impatient? or should I drop the cals another 500?

killianr
01-26-2006, 02:53 PM
Normal Dude, I would drop another 200 or so if I were you, and focus on doing more cardio.

You also do not enter a lot of what you eat. The entry on the 19th looks good, but, how do we know what you are eating the rest of time? Did you also enter EVERYTHING that you ate and drank? No sodas, etc?

Keep at it, you WILL loose it with dedication and hard work. I know it can sometimes get frustrating, but, just keep at it!

All the best and good luck!

NormalDude
01-26-2006, 03:12 PM
Yeah Kill I only did that one because I keep my diet pretty much the same all the time. I dont drink very much soda and if I do it is on saturday. And not too much then. That is my diet from sunday - friday. Oh and the cardio I am doing is light maybe 10 minutes a day. running 4 days a week until I get my lungs back then I can play basketball again without having a heart attack

Shao-LiN
01-26-2006, 07:46 PM
Pretty simple, really.

But first, has your bodyfat changed?

If not, drop calories down. Losing too fast? Up calories. Already eating at an incredibly low calorie level? Eat at maintenance for a few weeks, then gradually drop calories down again.

NormalDude
01-26-2006, 07:54 PM
Pretty simple, really.

But first, has your bodyfat changed?

If not, drop calories down. Losing too fast? Up calories. Already eating at an incredibly low calorie level? Eat at maintenance for a few weeks, then gradually drop calories down again.

I didnt take a BF test prior to starting I did measure my waist though. I want to do that again in a month to see if it has made a differnce