PDA

View Full Version : calling all endomorphs!!! need advice!!!

BigBadAd
01-10-2002, 10:07 AM
Hey everybody, i am an endomorph, 5,10" and just under 200lbs bf:18-20%
at present im not really happy with my body, i used to play rugby, a prop the heaviest guy on the pitch, however its not really too good a shape to be in. I have been training for on and off for about a year. i tried the ckd which had some success but not as much as id hoped. i have got a some definition in my arms and legs but its my good damn waist that all that excess fat is stored and it just looks wierd! i was wondering i u got an tips on whether i should go for a cycle of bulking to try to put on more muscle (which is my ultimate goal) and then diet like a mad man or vica verca???
is there any hope for a endomorph such as myself? will i ever see my abs?

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Tryska
01-10-2002, 10:19 AM
how long did you do the ckd for, and why did you stop?

personally i would cut first then bulk cleanly. welcome to the board btw!

IGF-1
01-10-2002, 10:25 AM
Being that i am an endomorph and into fitness i think tryska has the right idea, cut away the pounds see where that puts you, once you have done that start the bulking stage. If you try to just build muscle and hope the fat will just dissapear you will be dissapointed in the results.

Manipul8r
01-10-2002, 10:42 AM
i TOTALLY agree, Im not an endomorph, but after i cut and saw the good results and what i could look like, i was PSYCHED to go into the gym an BULK my f'in ass off knowing that i could lose the fat that came along with it and be JACKED!!

PS- Im still waiting for the JACKED part of that plan to kick in....:D :cool:

wmiller
01-10-2002, 10:57 AM
is there any hope for a endomorph such as myself? will i ever see my abs?

Yes there is definately hope. I am an endomorph and I started to be able to see my abs, before I started bulking and became fat. Now, i am in the process of getting them back.

Just stick to a good clean diet, and do a ton of cardio. That will definately burn off the fat.

Reinier
01-10-2002, 10:58 AM
im like ecto/meso = ball players bod.

i started a bulk with like 18% bf on me.
that was in september. im still bulking. im a fat ass.

the last 2 abs i used to see only when i flexed in good light are now slowly fading away.

aeckhardt
01-10-2002, 12:45 PM
Cut first. When you are leaner your body naturally puts on more lean mass during a bulking cycle.

Plus, it gets you psyched when you see results.

BigBadAd
01-11-2002, 07:16 AM
tryska, i was only on my ckd for about two weeks, but i had just started it when i started a new job labouring, i was so tired and i just couldn't handle it. iam now a student so i dont know if i'll be able to stick to such a strict diet, what with all the student drinkin and all that. i have severly cut down on the whole alchohol consumption tho!

could you guys reccomend any fat burners that work to try to help myself speed up the process???

thanks for the advice and support guys!!!

Tryska
01-11-2002, 07:20 AM
ah....that was the problem then. you gotta be on CKD for longer then just the 2 week adjustment period. *lol*

umm..i dunno man, fat burners aren't gonna do much for ya, if your diet isn't on point too. you gotta give it some dedication.

BigBadAd
01-11-2002, 07:28 AM
nah my diets all good! i try to keep to about 2000 cals a day and i get my fair share of exercise too, i play rugby 4 time s aweek! its just that i occasionally drink, bad i know but its the whole student culture!anyway, i have made a promise to myself that i will get my body in a good shape and thats what im goonna do!
so what fat burners should i look a?

i also promised myself that id learn how to spell!!!!!

Tryska
01-11-2002, 07:29 AM
well i'm not really sure what y'all get over there. is ephedra banned?

BigBadAd
01-11-2002, 07:32 AM
i dont know, but that question means that its gotta be some good ****, anybody else from Britain wanna answer this one?

01-11-2002, 07:43 AM
I'd say go back on the CKD if you can, or at least adhere to a LOW carb diet. I think for endos in particular, if you want to cut up carbs are usually the prohibiting factor for them. Try either a CKD, or a 20/50/30 split.