PDA

View Full Version : Abyss's Journey to 10%

Abyss
01-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Hey guys, well first of I am going to show you my stats, I am 165-170lbs, 5'11, 20%BF. My goal is to be down at 10% in 2 months (Hopefully) I am trying to get lean and cut for summer and look in the best shape of my life. My aim is to lose 2 lbs of fat. So I thought, well why not make a journal of what I do everyday of part of my diet in everyday life. This will also really keep me motivated by ppl responding to my thread and helping me hopefully.

I will workout 3 times a week lifting, and 4-5 times cardio for 30-45 mins each session.

Well here's my diet for today: (30/1/06)

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 60 grams of oatmeal, 3tbsp of fish oils, 1 orange, 1 cup of skim milk.
Meal 2: Tuna can, Veggies, 1tbsp of fish oil, half a banana
Meal 3: 3 egg whites, cup of skim milk, 1 capsule of cod-liver oil, 1 apple, 10 almonds
Meal 4: Tuna can, lots of Green vegetable, sprinkled pepper on tuna, 1 fat burner (PreWO)
Meal 5: 2 scoops of Whey, 10-15 grams of dextrose (PostWO)
Meal 6: 1 scoop of Whey, 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese, 3tbsp of fish oils.

Pro:200
Carbs:150
Fats:90

Total Kals: 1850

(I will input my workout at the bottom of the page)

My workout was preety good today, I felt good never felt better. Lol I do keep looking at myself if I have lost weight already because someone told me you lose like 250 calories of fat a day, but he told me you won't notice it. I think I should stop that lol.

I went work today and all of the people eating fast food junk made me wanna eat it, but I remembered your not gonna eat that crap, and your gonna lose weight. This may sound a bit gay lol, but I always carry a picture around of a body I admire, so when I look at that makes me think if I want to look like that u have to stop eating crap. So its preety good motivator. Right now anything will motivate me. Ppl were looking at me weird eating healthy, because usually I have a double Cheese burger in my mouth lol, this time I had Tuna and veggies in my mouth.

The calories I counted are not so accurate but they are definitely where I think it may be around.

I also workout at home as I have everything, from bench, to dumbells, treadmill, boxing bags, and so on.

Tommorow is my No carb day, I find that day to be very hard indeed, I only take in like 10 grams of carbs that day.

And as for my workout this is my split: (not so good, but I make great gains)

(Training Schedule)

Monday: Biceps, Chest (6-8 reps) Cardio after lifting for 20 mins
Tues: Cardio
Wed: Traps, Deadlifts, Delts, (6-8 reps) Cardio
Thur: Cardio
Fri: Squats, Calf raises, Triceps, (6-8 reps)
Sat: Cardio
Sunday: Rest

On my big mucsles I do 20 reps.

Supps:
Whey Protein
Creatine
EFA
Fishoils
Codliver Capsules

Cardio 4-5 times a week
I only use the skipping rope and boxing bagm works great.

Lifting:

3-4 times week.

And finally thats it.

Chubrock
01-30-2006, 11:12 AM
Umm...put your journal in the journal section bro....

getfit
01-30-2006, 11:16 AM
i moved it

Abyss
01-30-2006, 01:36 PM
Tommorow is gonna be my No Carb day, my calories are preety low on this day but I dnt seem to be hungry really, only a little before sleep, as I eat less at this time.

So I will keep coming here for input and motivation.

Abyss
02-01-2006, 04:30 AM
Yesterday was my No Carb day, it were preety brutal. But when you think about high carb day is just around the corner. I did'nt feel tired though, just mainly hungry a bit as I was out quite alot, but I did bring a little snack with me so it were all cool.

It has only been 3 days, I already see a difference in me, my stomach seems flatter and firmer, and also my abs feel tighter. SO its working :)

Here is what I eat: (31/1/06)

Meal 1: 2 fat burners, 1 cup of greentea, half a scoop of whey. (then 40 mins later I did 30 mins cardio)
Meal 2: 4 egg whites, protein shake, 3tbsp of fishoils.
Meal 3: Tuna can, cup of broccoli and cauliflowers,Tuna can, cup of broccoli and cauliflowers with 3 tbsp of fishoils.
Meal 4: 3 egg whites, 1 protein shake, lowfat cottage cheese, 1 codliver oil, and finally 1 fat burner.
Meal5: Tuna can, cup of broccoli and cauliflowers
Meal 6: 1 cup of greentea, 1tbsp of fishoils, cup of lowfat cottage Cheese, and a protein shake.

Protein: 177
Carbs: 20
Fats: 90

Total: 1148 cals