PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be perfect

DAN13L
01-31-2006, 07:09 AM
Hi, I'm Daniel. I have been fat all my life...the whole 20.5 years of it. I'd like to be ripped. I'd like to look good naked. I'd like to cut down a lot. So far, i've done so a bit. I've managed to go from 130kgs down to my current 88kgs. I realise that most the work is done, but this last 10-15kg has been the most difficult to budge. So far, i've lost the weight over a 2-3 year period. I've never counted calories or been super-strict on the diet. I plan to change that. My waist is currently 36 inches, and I want to get to a 32-33 inch waist.

I have been lifting for 3 years now, and have some solid muscle mass. I am lacking a bit in back and legs however. That will change too. Below is a link to my fitday profile. Feel free to comment/critique my diet.

Enjoy the ride.

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=DAN13L

KevinStarke
01-31-2006, 08:26 AM
Looking forward to seeing some progress man, lift hard.

DAN13L
01-31-2006, 08:47 PM
This morning:

Wake up
11:30 am Meal1: Protein shake with some rolled oats and a teaspoon of olive oil. It tastes like ****.

1pm Hit the gym. Chest/Biceps

2:30pm Meal 2: PWO protein shake with 15grams glucose powder.

Meal 3: Will consist of half roasted chicken and a salad. Minimal amout of dressing.

Meal 4: Will consist of a banana, a nectarine and some more chicken

Meal 5: Tuna sandwhich.

I weighed in today at 86.5Kgs. I'm down from the previous 87 that I weighed in a few day ago. I feel lighter!

-D

Built
01-31-2006, 08:54 PM
You keep a fitday log? If not, please start. Let's get you the rest of the way there.

DAN13L
02-22-2007, 11:15 PM
So I had to my journal on hold, as my workouts plummeted to once, maybe twice a week due to working insane hours. It's all behind me now, so I'm free to start lifting again. I've been lifting since the start of the year, and I've made a few changes to the way I work.

I stopped the BGB workout but retained many aspects such as keeping back split into vertical and horizontal planes. I find it works a lot better for me. Also, I abandoned Fitness First like a baby in a dumpster. One reason why I kept procrastinating is because I'm not too keen on having to wait 10-20 minutes everytime I finish my sets before the next bench, dumbell or machine was available. I can now finish a workout in less than an hour.

As for stats, I ran a stanazol only cycle since December 20th. 50mg twice a day in capsule form. Contrary to what many people will tell you, a Stana only cycle WILL work. It won't make you HUGE, but it'll definately be noticeable. In the span of one month, my weight went from 186lb to 202lb. That's 84.5kg to 92kg. Some of it is fat, but I'm still a 36inch waist and far from creeping up to 38.

My diet has been piss poor the last month or two, I'm consuming about 300cals per day above maintenance. I'm not tracking as I don't find fitday to be accurate by any stretch of the imagination, and I lack the patience to add custom foods every second hour of the day.

Also, I began running. I run through a parkland every day. Or rather I should say I try to run as long as I can through the track. It's nice, I run through mangroves and grass, a few paths, a road or two...The view makes cardio a lot more appealing :D You wouldn't believe the size of the mosquitos that lurk in mangroves. I can literally feel these things land on me.

Lifts:
Benchpress: 165lb (Finally go past 130...Only took a year!)
Squat: 265lb (No increase, only work legs once a fortnight...Need them to run)
Deadlift: 350lb (I'm mental about deadlifts)

Plans for the future? Time to cut. I'm looking pretty ****in massive under this stack of flab. I've never been able to cut down well. 84kg was my lowest, and even then I was still a fatty.

Will update regularly (promise)

-D

DAN13L
02-22-2007, 11:16 PM
So I had to my journal on hold, as my workouts plummeted to once, maybe twice a week due to working insane hours. It's all behind me now, so I'm free to start lifting again. I've been lifting since the start of the year, and I've made a few changes to the way I work.

I stopped the BGB workout but retained many aspects such as keeping back split into vertical and horizontal planes. I find it works a lot better for me. Also, I abandoned Fitness First like a baby in a dumpster. One reason why I kept procrastinating is because I'm not too keen on having to wait 10-20 minutes everytime I finish my sets before the next bench, dumbell or machine was available. I can now finish a workout in less than an hour.

As for stats, I ran a stanazol only cycle since December 20th. 50mg twice a day in capsule form. Contrary to what many people will tell you, a Stana only cycle WILL work. It won't make you HUGE, but it'll definately be noticeable. In the span of one month, my weight went from 186lb to 202lb. That's 84.5kg to 92kg. Some of it is fat, but I'm still a 36inch waist and far from creeping up to 38.

My diet has been piss poor the last month or two, I'm consuming about 300cals per day above maintenance. I'm not tracking as I don't find fitday to be accurate by any stretch of the imagination, and I lack the patience to add custom foods every second hour of the day.

Also, I began running. I run through a parkland every day. Or rather I should say I try to run as long as I can through the track. It's nice, I run through mangroves and grass, a few paths, a road or two...The view makes cardio a lot more appealing :D You wouldn't believe the size of the mosquitos that lurk in mangroves. I can literally feel these things land on me.

Lifts:
Benchpress: 165lb (Finally go past 130...Only took a year!)
Squat: 265lb (No increase, only work legs once a fortnight...Need them to run)
Deadlift: 350lb (I'm mental about deadlifts)

Plans for the future? Time to cut. I'm looking pretty ****in massive under this stack of flab. I've never been able to cut down well. 84kg was my lowest, and even then I was still a fatty.

Will update regularly (promise)

-D

DAN13L
03-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Another day, another workout.

The last fortnight has seen some good results. Today was vertical back and quads. I made the mistake of burning myself out on leg press, and had no energy left for squats :( Couldn't even get 210lb off the rack!

My clothing is no longer tight like it was in January, it feels like I've lost 5-10lb, although the scales show my weight is only down 2.2lb. So here's hoping that some serious mass has been packed on.

Watched Twins today, Jesus Christ Arnie has some big mofo'n calves.