PDA

View Full Version : Citius + Fortius

RuLess
01-31-2006, 06:38 PM
hey wassup guys.. ive had a few journals before with a buncha of bodybuilding goals etc make it to 195 and compete etc etc.. but i havent really made a journal dedicated about my football career.. which ill be taking it to the div 1 college level next year.. we'll find out tomor as of the college feb 1st signing day.. even tho ill most likely be attending valley forge military academy for a year of post graduate to improve my studies and discipline i still to train with a serious vengence and gain about 20 pounds of muscle or so while running track and dealing with the stress of my senior and final year of high schoool...

weight: 196
height: 6'1
position: running back/ strong safety
PR's: 100s db incline for 8, 505 dead, 525 squat.. 4.43 40 | 38 inch vert, 7' 2 inch broad jump.. these were all clocked at 180.. i should be faster now. broad and vert are bout the same

im recovering off of shoulder rehabilition due to me never training my shoulder's and benchin so heavy so they got weaker.. and started to click.. sucks.. but ill be hittin them harder now as im rebuilding.. and try to get to 220 or pehaps even 230 while keeping my 4.4 - 4.5 speed..

expect logs every day... enjoy and heres yest's chest workout

Monday- Chest/Tri's
DB Presses- 70's for 10, 80's for 8 3 sets..
DB Fly's- 40's for 8 reps 3 sets
Dips- BW+90x 12 reps...
Reverse Grip Bench- 185x10, 205x6 2 sets
DB Overhead Ext- 80's for 6 3 sets
Pulldowns - 110x8 reps.. 4 sets

abs.. then out

caloric intake: 5,432 by 8pm.. didnt count last two meals.. prob well over 6k..

ill post pics within the next week..

peaaace

Coke
02-01-2006, 04:10 AM
Wish you well with this new journal and as you prepare for collegiate football, looks like you are in Philly now.

midee1
02-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Weren't you playing football up around Lloyd Memorial last year. Seem to recall talking to you before the season about my sons team coming up there to play again this year. Didn't make it up there this year we took a different route to Louisville. :D

RuLess
02-01-2006, 08:23 PM
-- nah mid i actually moved to philly. parents seperated and i went with dad.. i played my senior year in the catholic league out here at a all boys school similiar to saint xavier in lou.. i heard about yall tho.. congrats on the state championship... i always wanted one of those rings..

buttt today's workout was just a bit of biceps not really worth posting
weight's droppin a bit.. not good doin too many sprints for track..

heres a pic at 193 taken today..

cheaa