PDA

View Full Version : Kind of an embarassing question....

ShadyRensch
01-31-2006, 09:23 PM
...but I need to ask it. I lost a ton of weight, I went from 290 to 190, and I consider myself to be pretty toned now, at least my arms, shoulders, back. I still have one area that REALLY makes me mad though. My chest is getting pretty toned too, I've been cutting for a while, but its like right under and below my nipples it seems to store fat and sag a bit. But above that if I flex it is toned. This bugs me more than anything. I still have a litlte bit of stomach fat and sides that I'm working on, but the abs are coming out a little bit too. When I was fat I definitely had "man boobs" is this why I have these like "pockets of fat right under my nipple area, but not on the rest of the chest. Is there anything I can do like certain exercises, or do I need to like lipo it out?

Built
01-31-2006, 09:27 PM
It may go as you continue to harden up, or you may need surgery.

I go through this with the fat on my ass. I feel for ya'.

Massive props for losing a HUNDRED POUNDS! WOW!

cphafner
01-31-2006, 09:30 PM
Too get 100% rid, you will most likely need surgery.

Do a search for gyno, some posters here have had surgery for it.

Congrats on the big drop.

ShadyRensch
02-01-2006, 01:16 PM
gonna try to get an appointment to see, does the nolvadex or whatever it's called work as well eventually, or is it just better to get the surgery done

ddegroff
02-01-2006, 01:45 PM
its sounds like you a have a little more weight to lose. I would get all the fat off of your stomach and love handles and see if the fat under you nipples go away. IF its still there then I would say surgery is your last option.

mikey4402
02-01-2006, 01:55 PM
gonna try to get an appointment to see, does the nolvadex or whatever it's called work as well eventually, or is it just better to get the surgery done
no nolvadex will no work for that... surgery is your best bet. congrads on the weight loss though.but like they said before make sure you lose all your weight you plan on losing befor giong under the knife

deeder
02-01-2006, 01:59 PM
I don't think you have real gyno... Unless I am mistaken when you get man-boobs from being fat it's just from being fat and not actually from developing mammary glands.

Lose some more weight. You can't sport reduce and that might just be one of the last places you lose fat.

Keep up the good work!

ShadyRensch
02-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Sounds good, cuz surgery is the LAST thing I would want to do, I would love to do it all myself

ShadyRensch
02-01-2006, 05:55 PM
Oh yeah, I was going to ask, what would be the best to try to put muscle in the lower pec area? I'm doing decline BB bench on chest days, and lots of pushups in my room later on in the evening after my muscles aren't so tight after lifting. On the pushups part, I've been doing feet up on a chair, and doing 3 sets or so of regular grip, then 3 sets of widegrip. Trust me, I'm gonna try to kick these nipples asses. Any other suggestions, ideas for exercises?

Built
02-01-2006, 05:58 PM
You can't target part of your chest, as far as I know.

Just keep adding weight to the bar.

:)

Jinkies
02-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Its definately a hard problem to fix man, im in highschool trying to deal with fixing my body from when i was fat, everything is alright accept that low fat in the chest, it seems to even out when u flex but if u wear a tight shirt and all u look like you have boobs, also i got a flap of skin which maybe ill post. I keep trying to be optimistic but i dunno if it can even be fixed anymore.

tigo
02-06-2006, 11:36 AM
Oh yeah, I was going to ask, what would be the best to try to put muscle in the lower pec area? I'm doing decline BB bench on chest days, and lots of pushups in my room later on in the evening after my muscles aren't so tight after lifting. On the pushups part, I've been doing feet up on a chair, and doing 3 sets or so of regular grip, then 3 sets of widegrip. Trust me, I'm gonna try to kick these nipples asses. Any other suggestions, ideas for exercises?

dips perhaps

Manveet
02-06-2006, 12:45 PM
seems like a gyno problem to me. You can try to lose some more bf, but if that does not remedy the problem, you will most likely need surgery.

Junin
02-06-2006, 05:57 PM
I bet your problem is very similiar to mine. I'll take some pics tonight and post them so that you can identify with them without having to post a pic of your own.

whiteman90909
02-07-2006, 02:09 PM
another thing it could be is skin. Whenever your heavy, your skin stretches and grows to cover your body, and if you lose that weight over a somewhat short period of time( year or two) it could just be extra skin hanging off that hasnt come back down to size. Im not sure, however, if that will go away over time.

whiteman90909
02-07-2006, 02:11 PM
btw, i have a pretty similar problem, but i think its just fat. no me gusta.

(haha, thats cool, till i collapse is the song i listen to to pump myself up)