PDA

View Full Version : 3 Weeks into CUT!

deeder
01-31-2006, 09:49 PM
Here's some pics... I am 3 weeks into a small cut... I cheated all last weekend on my diet because I was at a waterpolo tournament... Anyway, here's some pics.. Comments, advice, etc. all appreciated!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/deeder1986/RightBi.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/deeder1986/QuadFROMtheright.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/deeder1986/MM.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/deeder1986/LeftQuad.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/deeder1986/LeftBi.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/deeder1986/LatSpread.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/deeder1986/hamandcalf2.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/deeder1986/Hamandcalf.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/deeder1986/Back.jpg

Sorry about the massive pics... I resized them...

Also, check out these pics from November if you want...
http://64.191.89.25/showthread.php?p=1240985&mode=linear&highlight=3+months#post1240985

imageD
01-31-2006, 09:53 PM
you shouldnt be cutting imo

ryuage
01-31-2006, 09:54 PM
1. you might want to post some comparison pics, uh ya... should I guess how you looked 3 weeks ago?
2. might want to try resizing the pics cuz all I see unless I scroll up down left right is about 1/10th of the picture.

deeder
01-31-2006, 10:15 PM
Resized the pics and added a link to older but crappy pics.

Sidior
01-31-2006, 10:59 PM
upper body looking solid...height and weight?

legs need work imo

deeder
01-31-2006, 11:19 PM
upper body looking solid...height and weight?

legs need work imo

I'm 5'9" and about 170lbs... I agree that the legs need work... I'm a waterpolo player and have the classic swimmers body :p Also, I've really only been working my legs for about 3 months now (if even that long) :bang: Hopefully they will come along quickly!

Fenrir
02-01-2006, 06:47 AM
ok dude im gonna ask, are you related to ruffian! becuse your backgrounds look so alike! check out her photo's in the other thread.

Clifford Gillmore
02-01-2006, 06:57 AM
ok dude im gonna ask, are you related to ruffian! becuse your backgrounds look so alike! check out her photo's in the other thread.

They are shaggin', so unless they are Tasmanian I'd fathom the guess of no.

deeder
02-01-2006, 07:14 AM
They are shaggin', so unless they are Tasmanian I'd fathom the guess of no.

Hahah! That's my dorm room in both pics... The coke is hers!!!

Mik
02-01-2006, 07:23 AM

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Looking pretty lean deeder. Keep working those legs.

galileo
02-01-2006, 07:31 AM
The coke is hers!!!

That's what they all say, buddy. I bet the crack pipe is hers too?

Ruffian
02-01-2006, 09:02 AM
LMFAO!

HEs my boy! LOL SO to reiterate what he said on the other thread... To all you girls out there --> HES MINE Muahahahahahhahahah

:p

Now as for that shaggin comment, what happens in my free time is between me and Deeder... You guys can just keep your horny comments to yourselves ;)

Looks like one guy was already banned on the site for posting to my pictures (I kinda wonder what he had said)

Anyway... Looking good babe!

HILL
02-01-2006, 10:21 AM
looking gd id say bulk to 180-190 then cut and your girls nice to mate congrats

Bohizzle
02-01-2006, 10:33 AM
That's what they all say, buddy. I bet the crack pipe is hers too?
LMAO..

You're lookin pretty solid man. I'da gree with others that ur legs are a little behind, but considering u've only worked them for 3 months, they look awesome! I'd say keep bulking though man, maybe a clean bulk? ur already lean enough so start eating again!

Andrew

p0tential
02-01-2006, 12:29 PM
Why on Earth are you cutting?

deeder
02-01-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm cutting because I reached my goal of 180lbs about 3 weeks and a half weeks ago... I want to get my BF low enough that I can see a 6pack then I'll bulk again and do a nice clean one this time...

Vapour Trails
02-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Good pics, you look lean. You could probably stop cutting anytime.

Out of all the people on here, you are probably the most similar to me. We seem about the same size and strength, except I still have an extra 10 pounds of fat. :(
I going for the exact same look you know have. Hopefully in another 4-6 weeks.

bill
02-01-2006, 05:06 PM
Doing good deeder just keep tabs on the diet and cut or bulk you'll be set.

Meat_Head
02-01-2006, 05:17 PM
Why on Earth are you cutting?

:withstupi

Why the HELL are you cutting?

Gabrielle
02-01-2006, 06:25 PM
looking good. I would ignore what others are saying about cutting. You can get lean and stay lean all the time while gaining size, just ask BCC.

deeder
02-01-2006, 06:35 PM
looking good. I would ignore what others are saying about cutting. You can get lean and stay lean all the time while gaining size, just ask BCC.

THat's what I'm hoping for... Get nice and cut then doing a real slow clean bulk for ever and ever :p

Meat_Head
02-01-2006, 10:20 PM

LOL

BCC has always had quite a bit going for him in addition to the great diet and dedicated training. What works for one doesn't always work for others, and this dude is too small to be thinking about cutting - there are no legs, lats, posterior chain, delts, etc.

Harrison486
02-06-2006, 03:49 PM
I support you in your cutting!

Im 5'10 and only about 180...

I know its not huge, but im at about 15% BF and im tired of feeling fat... I think im gonna start cutting soon... so I know exactly what you are thinking...

I would love to get to a low BF and the bulk up slow like you are planning...

Good work!

Chubrock
02-06-2006, 06:36 PM
LOL

BCC has always had quite a bit going for him in addition to the great diet and dedicated training. What works for one doesn't always work for others, and this dude is too small to be thinking about cutting - there are no legs, lats, posterior chain, delts, etc.

Why do you say he's too small to be cutting? I think you've got too much bodyfat and are too out of shape to be bulking to 200lbs, but I'm not going to call you out in your thread and say you're way too fat or something like that. Also why are you saying he has no legs, lats, etc etc. He looks fairly solid to me, and seems to be putting up better numbers than you in almost all lifts....I've seen you bash several people on form, appearance etc etc yet you don't exactly possess a jaw dropping physique either. Just not understanding where you're coming from.

Lookin good deeder. You've got a body similar to most wrestler's I know. Lean and solid. Good job man and keep it up.

deeder
02-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Harrison - I'm glad someone knows what's going through my head! I was a fat kid and am always very conscious about my bf :p

Chub - Thanks man. I'm not a wrestler although I have been told before that I have a wrestlers body :)

Meat_Head
02-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Why do you say he's too small to be cutting? I think you've got too much bodyfat and are too out of shape to be bulking to 200lbs, but I'm not going to call you out in your thread and say you're way too fat or something like that. Also why are you saying he has no legs, lats, etc etc. He looks fairly solid to me, and seems to be putting up better numbers than you in almost all lifts....I've seen you bash several people on form, appearance etc etc yet you don't exactly possess a jaw dropping physique either. Just not understanding where you're coming from.

Think what you want about my bodyfat, there's MUSCLE underneath it and that's obvious. That is the difference. You can't gain muscle without gaining fat, and at 5'9" and up you will never have impressive muscles without being 180lbs+ lean. How do you get to 180+ lean? Bulk, which involves gaining some fat, then cut.

I don't call people out to be an ass, I call them out to help them reach their goals. If this kid cuts, he's going to look nothing short of anorexic.

This guy is NOT fairly solid. You idea of fairly solid is fairly scrawny and weak. I never said my physique is jaw dropping, but see how much more muscle I have than you after my cut.

And before you start saying you and every other kid here who posts a 300lb squat and deadlift are stronger than me, think about this: ALL of my lifts utilize a full range of motion, ALL of my lifts have slow controlled negatives, and ALL of my lifts involve no cheating(no bouncing, half reps, spotter help, etc.). That is how you truely test your strength bud. Not to mention that my lifts ARE better than his even with those parameters. But that's not the point, this thread isn't about me... if this guy wants to look impressive at a low bodyfat(which he already has), he needs to bulk and get a base of muscle and strength first.

Focused70
02-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Think what you want about my bodyfat, there's MUSCLE underneath it and that's obvious. That is the difference. You can't gain muscle without gaining fat, and at 5'9" and up you will never have impressive muscles without being 180lbs+ lean. How do you get to 180+ lean? Bulk, which involves gaining some fat, then cut.

I don't call people out to be an ass, I call them out to help them reach their goals. If this kid cuts, he's going to look nothing short of anorexic.

This guy is NOT fairly solid. You idea of fairly solid is fairly scrawny and weak. I never said my physique is jaw dropping, but see how much more muscle I have than you after my cut.

And before you start saying you and every other kid here who posts a 300lb squat and deadlift are stronger than me, think about this: ALL of my lifts utilize a full range of motion, ALL of my lifts have slow controlled negatives, and ALL of my lifts involve no cheating(no bouncing, half reps, spotter help, etc.). That is how you truely test your strength bud. Not to mention that my lifts ARE better than his even with those parameters. But that's not the point, this thread isn't about me... if this guy wants to look impressive at a low bodyfat(which he already has), he needs to bulk and get a base of muscle and strength first.

I think it's rather poor form to come onto a thread and bash someone for having less than an ideal goal just because his goal set doesn't mesh with yours.

It takes a lot of will to post pictures in a public forum. Try to have some basic respect before your fat fingers do the deed next time. Thanks.

Meat_Head
02-07-2006, 02:49 PM
I think it's rather poor form to come onto a thread and bash someone for having less than an ideal goal just because his goal set doesn't mesh with yours.

It takes a lot of will to post pictures in a public forum. Try to have some basic respect before your fat fingers do the deed next time. Thanks.

His goal set does mesh with mine, assuming he wants to be lean and have impressive looking muscles at his height(which happens to be my height). I'm only saying the way he's trying to meet that goal isn't ideal, and I don't think it will work.

I know it takes alot of will to post pics on the forum. I was a little harsh with what I said, only cause I want this guy to meet his goals and improve his physique. He is certainly better developed than most gym-goers, and I'm not trying to put down the progress he's made. Not trying to bash anyone here.. I'm trying to help them out.

Focused70
02-07-2006, 03:10 PM
His goal set does mesh with mine, assuming he wants to be lean and have impressive looking muscles at his height(which happens to be my height). I'm only saying the way he's trying to meet that goal isn't ideal, and I don't think it will work.

I know it takes alot of will to post pics on the forum. I was a little harsh with what I said, only cause I want this guy to meet his goals and improve his physique. He is certainly better developed than most gym-goers, and I'm not trying to put down the progress he's made. Not trying to bash anyone here.. I'm trying to help them out.

Yes, but his vision of what he wants is clearly different from yours, as is his methodology.

In my opinion, there is a way to give advice without flaming someone. 'Nuff said.

To the OP: Nice job, just keep on keeping on.

Meat_Head
02-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Yes, but his vision of what he wants is clearly different from yours, as is his methodology.

In my opinion, there is a way to give advice without flaming someone. 'Nuff said.

To the OP: Nice job, just keep on keeping on.

I don't know if what he wants is different from what I want, but point taken. I didn't mean for my posts to come off as a flame.

Canadian Crippler
02-07-2006, 03:25 PM

This guy is NOT fairly solid. You idea of fairly solid is fairly scrawny and weak. I never said my physique is jaw dropping, but see how much more muscle I have than you after my cut.This guy looks much better than you and visually appears to be holding more lean mass. Some people's goals aren't to become a fatass then cut, then become a fatass once again only to cut once more. I don't plan on ever going past 15%, I will cut at that point whether I'm at my weight goal or not (and so far there hasn't ben a not). You obviously seem not to care if you reach 20% and that's fine. Different people with differen't goals. I personally think deeder will look very good after a short cut.

And before you start saying you and every other kid here who posts a 300lb squat and deadlift are stronger than me, think about this: ALL of my lifts utilize a full range of motion, ALL of my lifts have slow controlled negatives, and ALL of my lifts involve no cheating(no bouncing, half reps, spotter help, etc.). That is how you truely test your strength bud. Not to mention that my lifts ARE better than his even with those parameters. But that's not the point, this thread isn't about me... if this guy wants to look impressive at a low bodyfat(which he already has), he needs to bulk and get a base of muscle and strength first.I use a full ROM, slow negatives, no cheating, and I'm stronger than you. I'm also younger and lighter. And I'm not even strong! Drop the ego, i've seen it come up a few times already. Different people, different goals. No one needs to be told they will look anorexic when they cut when they clearly will not, especially by someone who quite frankly isn't close to a beatiful physique himself.

Meat_Head
02-07-2006, 03:39 PM
This guy looks much better than you and visually appears to be holding more lean mass. Some people's goals aren't to become a fatass then cut, then become a fatass once again only to cut once more. I don't plan on ever going past 15%, I will cut at that point whether I'm at my weight goal or not (and so far there hasn't ben a not). You obviously seem not to care if you reach 20% and that's fine. Different people with differen't goals. I personally think deeder will look very good after a short cut.

I use a full ROM, slow negatives, no cheating, and I'm stronger than you. I'm also younger and lighter. And I'm not even strong! Drop the ego, i've seen it come up a few times already. Different people, different goals. No one needs to be told they will look anorexic when they cut when they clearly will not, especially by someone who quite frankly isn't close to a beatiful physique himself.

I'm not a fatass, and that's never been part of my goal. I'd say I'm hovering around 15%, if you disagree take a look at my back pic. There's no need for the comments about my strength, as I already said I don't think of myself as big or strong. You can be scared of getting to 15% bodyfat if you want to, you're gonna have a hard time pulling your body out of its scrawny ass state, stronger than me or not.

I get it crip, I do let my ego and attitude go too far too often. I'll work on it, like I'm working on my body. Don't try to act like you don't have a big ego or argumentative nature either, that's exactly why we're always arguing here.

IMO this guy is already cut, hence no need to continue cutting when he could add quality mass to his frame. I should have said that at the beginning and left it at that. Time to move on...

Canadian Crippler
02-07-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm not a fatass, and that's never been part of my goal. I'd say I'm hovering around 15%, if you disagree take a look at my back pic. There's no need for the comments about my strength, as I already said I don't think of myself as big or strong. You can be scared of getting to 15% bodyfat if you want to, you're gonna have a hard time pulling your body out of its scrawny ass state, stronger than me or not.Well I got to 203lbs, shorter than you, and leaner. So not sure who you're calling scrawny, lol. I don't think I'm bigger than most people, in fact I'm not happy with my size at all. I do think I'm more knowledgable than many and I do think I've made excellent progress though. It's obvious that to you that = me thinking I'm bigger than everyone.

I get it crip, I do let my ego and attitude go too far too often. I'll work on it, like I'm working on my body. Don't try to act like you don't have a big ego or argumentative nature either, that's exactly why we're always arguing here.I don't tell people who have better physiques than me that they are skinny and need to gain way more mass, that's my point.

IMO this guy is already cut, hence no need to continue cutting when he could add quality mass to his frame. I should have said that at the beginning and left it at that. Time to move on...He obviously wants to be more cut than he is now, so let him be. I think he has enough mass that a small cut won't kill him.

ArchAngel777
02-07-2006, 04:08 PM
IMO this guy is already cut, hence no need to continue cutting when he could add quality mass to his frame. I should have said that at the beginning and left it at that. Time to move on...

I agree with this for the most part... I think he does look pretty lean already. However, I think he would look even better with his continued cut!

Some people are fine at 12% or so BF and consider that ripped... Personally, I think 7-8% is where the body looks the best.

As for people making coments, negative ones that is, well... I think we should use more tact. Not everyone wants to be 205 @ 8% body fat. Some people prefer to be 180 @ 8%... I mean, it is all relative. I have no desire to be any more muscular than I am. Personally, after this cut it is maintenance time. I won't be going on any weight gain routine, that is for sure. I think being 5'10" @ 200 pounds with 10% or less body fat is perfect for me... Just a few more pounds to lose is all.

Good luck OP! I can't wait to see more progress pictures.

Meat_Head
02-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Well I got to 203lbs, shorter than you, and leaner. So not sure who you're calling scrawny, lol. I don't think I'm bigger than most people, in fact I'm not happy with my size at all. I do think I'm more knowledgable than many and I do think I've made excellent progress though. It's obvious that to you that = me thinking I'm bigger than everyone.

I don't tell people who have better physiques than me that they are skinny and need to gain way more mass, that's my point.

Ok crip, this is for you... This is all of our backs, and this was when you were heavier than me AND leaner. Ya'll have slightly bigger lats and, well, nothing else:

MixmasterNash
02-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Ok crip, this is for you... This is all of our backs, and this was when you were heavier than me AND leaner. Ya'll have slightly bigger lats and, well, nothing else:
I weep for the lost hair.

Hockey66
02-07-2006, 04:47 PM

Crip looks much bigger and leaner in that picture.

Skinny Fat
02-07-2006, 04:54 PM

Dude, if that's all you see in those pictures...

Seriously, just as a test, go back and calculate the percentage of people in your thread who said something cautionary ('you might want to stop bulking soon...' 'I guess you're the sort of guy who just doesn't bulk cleanly' 'if I were you, I'd start cutting at this point.'). Then calculate the percentage of people who said something cautionary to deeder. I think you'll see that you're in the minority with a lot of guys who know what they're talking about.

Canadian Crippler
02-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Ok crip, this is for you... This is all of our backs, and this was when you were heavier than me AND leaner. Ya'll have slightly bigger lats and, well, nothing else:Lol man, who cares? To be honest, my back is thicker, wider, more defined, and I have a better taper than you in those pics. My delts are much better. The only thing comparable are arms (and man do my arms suck), but even then mine are notably leaner.

Overall it doesn't matter. My point was that his goal might be different than yours, so there is no need to scorn him about it. I don't think he'll look bad at all after a small cut, I guess we'll wait and see.

Bohizzle
02-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Ya'll have slightly bigger lats and, well, nothing else:
I'm sorry, but i'd have to disagree as well. I think Mitch's shoulders, traps, lats and errectors are larger. Deeder looks to be about the same size muscularly as u.

Andrew

getfit
02-07-2006, 05:15 PM
this is incredible guys, who has the best backs,shoulders,blah, blah,c'mon now.Does it really matter?

Canadian Crippler
02-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Lol man, who cares?

Overall it doesn't matter. :)

Meat_Head
02-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Lower body fat doesn't = bigger muscles...

But you're right, it doesn't matter. This is a stupid argument, lets end it and use it as something constructive like motivation... better yet, a contest. My new goal - look better than Crip come summer time :D

Ruffian
02-07-2006, 06:43 PM
?You guys clearly forgot the initial purpose of this . It has nothign to do with Crip or MEat head it has everything to do with Deeder.

Put your little elementary school fight on another thread. This is ridiculous.

-TIM-
02-07-2006, 07:12 PM
...You can't gain muscle without gaining fat...Incorrect. At my best I put on 15 lbs and my BF% didn't change a bit. If anything it was lower.

-TIM-
02-07-2006, 07:13 PM
?You guys clearly forgot the initial purpose of this . It has nothign to do with Crip or MEat head it has everything to do with Deeder.

Put your little elementary school fight on another thread. This is ridiculous.Good luck with that one. There's a pissing match in just about every other Member Pics thread. Cut, bulk, cut, eat, squat, blah blah blah.

russ
02-07-2006, 07:29 PM
I don't think cutting is too neccessary, but it's your body, and you're doing well. I'd say your best body part is your lats, their looking nice and big man. Just build those legs up and you'll look even better.

Sin
02-07-2006, 08:23 PM
i agree, mitch's back is thicker

Canadian Crippler
02-07-2006, 08:36 PM
But you're right, it doesn't matter. This is a stupid argument, lets end it and use it as something constructive like motivation... better yet, a contest. My new goal - look better than Crip come summer time :DLol don't worry man, I've had a terrible 6 months and with various **** happening I haven't had the willpower to stick with it. Things are back on track though, so watch out :evillaugh

Meat_Head
02-07-2006, 10:10 PM
Lol don't worry man, I've had a terrible 6 months and with various **** happening I haven't had the willpower to stick with it. Things are back on track though, so watch out :evillaugh

Then its on! :ninja:

getfit
02-08-2006, 01:59 AM
and the saga continues.................

Clifford Gillmore
02-08-2006, 07:12 AM
Hold up second guys, I'll go and get a e-penis ruler.

Mik
02-08-2006, 07:50 AM
Why not start a new thread for this pissing match and stop using deeder's?

Meat_Head
02-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Why the hell are ya'll still posting on this? Don't be hypocrites... let the thread die, me and crip are!