PDA

View Full Version : How does my diet look?

RW Rockwell
01-10-2002, 09:03 PM
Meal 1. 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 chicken frank grilled, 1 wheat toast.

Meal 2. 1 can of tuna in water, 1 packet of oatmeal.

Meal 3. Chicken breast, brown rice, black beans in a can.

Meal 4. Chicken breast, veges

Meal 5. Chicken breast, 2 egg whites.

Meal 6. Protein shake, EAS protein pills.

I can't buy fish yet, it cost to much and turkey either, I know I need more fat in my diet but for right now I'm on a budget.

What do you think?

TreeTrunks
01-10-2002, 09:07 PM
I would drop the oatmeal packet for just straight up oatmeal. Oatmeal that comes in the packets has too much sugar in it and it way more expensive that just a can of plain oats. Maybe mix in a 1/8 cup of raisens in the oatmeal for taste and some cinimmon(sp?)

Jane
01-10-2002, 09:10 PM
how much fat are you getting on this?

RW Rockwell
01-10-2002, 09:13 PM
Not enough, I have'nt counted it all up yet.

The chicken frant has %23 all alone so I would guess with the butter I would assume %40-50 for the day.

Since everything else I eat is fat-free or barely contains any fat.

Jane
01-10-2002, 09:17 PM
wait what is this chicken frank and what is its nutritional info and ingridients? it sounds a bit shady. and what butter? I didnt see butter listed up there. :) btw, you dont have to get fat from fish. You could also use flax oil, nuts, olive oil, etc. :)

Marcel
01-10-2002, 09:19 PM
protein pills???

RW Rockwell
01-10-2002, 09:30 PM
Olive oil, I forgot about that one. On which foods should I use it on Jane?

Protein Pills from Eas, I got some protein Oil Max something from a friend, it is supposed to help you get lean mass, good stuff.

I lost about 10 pounds in a month already.

The chicken frank is trash man but I eat it becuase I can't eat just eggs and toast for breakfast. It is junk, total junk.

I'm glad you brought up olive oil, I'll pick some up this weekend.

but besides that, anything else you see wrong with the diet besides maybe some fish and turkey?

Jane
01-10-2002, 09:35 PM
well, you could put a little on your vegetables. There is an option of sauteeing chicken in a little olive oil, but I believe this changes the composition of the efas. Have you figured out how many calories you need? And what are your goals, btw? Make sure to post the Protein/Carb/Fat percentages when you count it up :)

RW Rockwell
01-10-2002, 09:38 PM
I will do that tomorrow, gotta hit the sack.

Nice talking to you and good night.

PowerManDL
01-10-2002, 09:39 PM
I just drink it straight.

Years of alcohol abuse have given me the ability to drink even the foulest tasting dietary supplement with no problem.

Jane
01-10-2002, 09:40 PM
drinking olive oil?

ecch...thats hardcore man...lol

no prob rockwell, tommorow we will figure out how to get rid of the chicken franks :)