PDA

View Full Version : Scooter wants to be huge

wheels
02-03-2006, 04:10 PM
Starting tommorow im going to try and start bulking ... Ive always had a hard time with this because of a high metabolic rate ... also my lack of dedication to a routine .

So I figure if i write my progress down in this journal it will be a motivational tool.

Plus im tired of my buddy turnip berating me for posting on the forums and not practising what i preach .

so yup tommorow ill post what i ate and my work out plan for that day

brickt.
02-03-2006, 04:32 PM
Hi.

1stly, if you aren't already, start tracking your food intake in www.fitday.com
You may not be a 'fast metabolizer,' but just someone who doesn't eat enough damn food.

With fitday you can find out what it takes for you to gain, and you can then be consistent with your grains.

Goodluck

wheels
02-04-2006, 03:24 AM
2:25 am

im like 300 calories short of total calories burned.. you were right . omg i just sat on my ass all day and i didnt feel hungry just tired

really need to work at eating lol

when i wake up time for breakfast and then a workout yay !

brickt.
02-04-2006, 03:31 AM
Those are my first thoughts of the day. 3 hours later however, it all slowly goes downhill.

Only 4 days, 8 hours, 37 minutes and 12 seconds until you may deadlift again.

wheels
02-04-2006, 03:40 AM
nice to know im not alone

wheels
02-05-2006, 12:13 PM
major set backs im still broke so i cant go to the gym down the street . i think i might have 75 cens in the wallet . So i thought hey ill go dust off the equipment i have in the garage . i found out the collars for the dumbells have stripped screws so they no longer hold wieght without the plates sliding off. The bench is really shakey feels unsafe .it rocks back and forth while you lift wieght
and the cabeling on the universal machine is too loose and makes it too easy

anyway monday ill have money ill go then .. time to resume eating