PDA

View Full Version : Why does my testicles hurt when I get scared/nervous ?

SkinnySadMan
02-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Question ^^

Weird. I get some kind of weird strain on my testicles when I get scared or nervous.... or if my adrenaline is being triggered, for example some guy is threating me and a fight is about to happen. Why does this happen to me !??!.... but the most weirdest thing, WHY MY TESTICLES HURT !?!?!

Bohizzle
02-04-2006, 09:16 PM
ur growing some balls!! but in all seriousness, i've never heard of this happening... and i'd definately see a doctor about that bud, never want to fool around when ur boys are involved.

Andrew

Clifford Gillmore
02-04-2006, 09:36 PM
I could through jokes down all day about this one, but I won't :p

Off to the doctor.

Optimum08
02-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Never risk anything with the power plants...

Go to the doctor

razorcut
02-05-2006, 01:39 PM
Question ^^

Weird. I get some kind of weird strain on my testicles when I get scared or nervous.... or if my adrenaline is being triggered, for example some guy is threating me and a fight is about to happen. Why does this happen to me !??!.... but the most weirdest thing, WHY MY TESTICLES HURT !?!?!There is no medical explanation. If you find one, I'd like to see it.

SkinnySadMan
02-05-2006, 05:18 PM
I could through jokes down all day about this one, but I won't :p

Off to the doctor.

Go crazy man.... lol

I don't think I should see a doc about this, because it only occurs when I get scared or nervous. I remember a few years ago when this older kid scared the crap out of me and my friends (in grade 5) he was probably a few years older. He wanted to fight everyone and all that crap....and I remember my testicles were cramping. Then a few years later... (jsut a few weeks ago at work) the same thing happened ... This scary dude started yelling at me at work (some middle-aged..... twice my size) and he looked like some psychopathic angry killer....same feeling occured on my testicles.

d'Anconia
02-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Then it looks like your solution is the one most frequently advised: gain 50 lbs.

Tofer
02-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Then it looks like your solution is the one most frequently advised: gain 50 lbs.
Agreed.

If you're bigger and scarier than everyone else you'll have no reason to ever feel afraid. Even if you are just a big softy.

That seems to be the only logical solution to your problem that I can think of.

SkinnySadMan
02-06-2006, 09:50 AM
I don't want to kinda go off-topic but middle-aged men (30-45) will always scare the crap out of me. I have this scary feeling of that "Daddy Strength" that even if I gained 50 lbs. of muscle they'd still have that natural strength that would kick my ass. Ehh ? :o

Guido
02-06-2006, 10:43 AM
Then I would say your only solution is to challenge every middle-aged man you see to an arm wrestling match after you've gained your 50lbs. You should win the majority of the time, thus reducing you natural fear of the "daddy strength". :)

deeder
02-06-2006, 03:42 PM
I don't want to kinda go off-topic but middle-aged men (30-45) will always scare the crap out of me. I have this scary feeling of that "Daddy Strength" that even if I gained 50 lbs. of muscle they'd still have that natural strength that would kick my ass. Ehh ? :o

Fuc|< that. "Daddy strength" is only something men who throw around their <12 kids have. If you're scared of "daddy strength" go beat the **** out of whoever it was that's been beating you for all these years.

razorcut
02-06-2006, 04:43 PM
I don't want to kinda go off-topic but middle-aged men (30-45) will always scare the crap out of me. I have this scary feeling of that "Daddy Strength" that even if I gained 50 lbs. of muscle they'd still have that natural strength that would kick my ass. Ehh ? :oEasy big fella. I take offense to being called "middle-aged". Don't make me break out my "daddy strength".

SkinnySadMan
02-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Easy big fella. I take offense to being called "middle-aged". Don't make me break out my "daddy strength".

I'm not a big fella :D