PDA

View Full Version : What i want to do...

Graffikfx
02-09-2006, 01:32 AM
Hello,
Kyle Hauser
20 years old
5'10"
150 lbs

----------------------------

I have been lifting on and off for awhile, most recently the past few months i have been steady in everything. I want to add mass but not mega mass, i want to add enough to be toned but not bulky and big. Im trying to figure out my diet plan, you can look at my fitday for February 8th and see what i ate, i was wondering if this is what i should be eating. The number of calories and carbs, fat, protein.

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=kylehauser

Im looking to get up to 165 while toned at 165.

it really isnt a big goal but it is a goal and i believe i can reach it in a month or two.

any suggestions as to changing anything on the diet, I have a decent routine going and it is doing what it needs to do. I know a lot of you suggest the wwb1.

thanks for your time,

-kyle

eatit
02-09-2006, 09:14 AM
be careful about that mega mass. I've heard stories about people just starting to work out and a few weeks later they wake up looking like Ronnie Coleman. It's just that easy.....

Mik
02-09-2006, 09:27 AM
be careful about that mega mass. I've heard stories about people just starting to work out and a few weeks later they wake up looking like Ronnie Coleman. It's just that easy.....

LOL.

Seriously Kyle, at this point you don't have to worry about getting too big. Keep tracking your calories and see if you've gained over a one week period. If not up your cals by about 500 and track for a week and so on. Shoot for 1-2 lbs per week.

Drop the chips. ;)

Graffikfx
02-10-2006, 09:58 PM

yeah i am very scared to end up like that.

300 carb/170 protein pretty steady for average gain?

Optimum08
02-10-2006, 10:45 PM
yeah i am very scared to end up like that.

300 carb/170 protein pretty steady for average gain?

:windup: wow :bang: i don't know what else to say...

Graffikfx
02-10-2006, 11:11 PM
:windup: wow :bang: i don't know what else to say...

k.

brickt.
02-10-2006, 11:13 PM
OP. even if you were to take every drug under the sun, traing like an animal and eat like one too, the chance of you looking Coleman-esque is slim to none.

deeder
02-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Don't worry man.. Even if you REALLY REALLY wanted to... You'd never get near his size without LOTS of drugs and INCREDIBLE genetics... Oh, and MANY MANY years worth of PERFECT training and diet.

Graffikfx
02-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Sarcasm..

sarcasm.................

is the game.

Canadian Crippler
02-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Don't be sarcastic if you're looking for serious replies and advice. So do you really think you'll look like a pro bodybuilder in 1 year or what?

Graffikfx
02-10-2006, 11:43 PM
NO.

I dont want to look like a bodybuilder ever.

he made a sarcastic comment and i just made one back. I never said at all anywhere in my post that i wanted to be anything even over 165 lbs.

dont know where u got that from.

Graffikfx
02-10-2006, 11:45 PM
and i have only gotten one serious reply thus far so nobody has been much help.

Built
02-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Hey

Okay, here's the deal - there is no possible way for you to get particularly big unless you're lucky, trying to, and taking drugs.

But you CAN get nice and hard and lean with the right diet and training.

Post up what you're doing now?

Paul Stagg
02-13-2006, 09:55 AM
and i have only gotten one serious reply thus far so nobody has been much help.

That might be because you posted that the biggest you want to get (and still be 'toned') at 5'10" is 165 pounds on a site called 'wannabebig'.

ddegroff
02-13-2006, 10:06 AM
you will soon learn how tough it acutally is to gain LBM. it doesn't happen by mistake or some fluke. also drop the word "toned", a low bf creates the look "toned".

add 500 cals to your maint cals and see if you gained weight over the week, if not add some more until you see 1-2lbs per week.