PDA

View Full Version : Is there a website....

Celestial
01-12-2002, 10:23 AM
Where you can look up the break down of foods calories, fat grams, potein etc? Thanx

Manipul8r
01-12-2002, 10:33 AM
www.cyberdiet.com.. site requires registration but doesnt cost any money just a minute or two of filling out a form.. or you can just use the FDA's website, but that site is hard to find what you need..:D

Celestial
01-12-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Manipul8r
www.cyberdiet.com.. site requires registration but doesnt cost any money just a minute or two of filling out a form.. or you can just use the FDA's website, but that site is hard to find what you need..:D I love you!!!!!!:hump: I used to go there but forgot about the site! Thank you thankyou!!!!!

Manipul8r
01-12-2002, 11:09 AM
hmm, i should come with the right answer more often.. ;) :hump:

IceRgrrl
01-12-2002, 11:10 AM
Hey Celestial....I use www.fitday.com when I need to give my diet a sanity check, i.e., make sure that it's what I *think* it is in terms of cals and macros.

Check it out...I also like that it calculates calories burned via BMR, daily activities, and workouts and is one of the few websites that doesn't recommend that women eat 1500 cals/day...lol.

The_Chicken_Daddy
01-12-2002, 11:28 AM
The USDA (http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/cgi-bin/nut_search.pl) is by far the most detailed breakdown of foods i have found online.

If anyone has a better one i'd appriciate being made aware.

Celestial
01-12-2002, 05:03 PM
Does anyone know of a book you can buy that has i att broken down for you as well so you can carry it around with you and write down your schtuff. Like weight watchers has their lil point books. I was hoping osmone came out with a lil book that lists fruits veggies etc etc so you can take it around with you.