PDA

View Full Version : Pics before starting cut.........

StoryOfTheYear
02-15-2006, 07:01 PM
Hey, how is everyone? This is me at 234 or so. I started dieting this Monday, so we will see how that goes. Thanks -StOrY-

ederon
02-15-2006, 07:06 PM
make bigger pictures by saving the files as JPEG
that way i and the rest of us on the forums can make some comments

StoryOfTheYear
02-15-2006, 07:19 PM
damnit!! How do I change the format of them? -StoRY-

StoryOfTheYear
02-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Ok, I think theyre fixed Here is a couple recent ones as of this weekend. I started dieting on Monday. I want to diet until Im a single digit BF%, then stay that lean even in the off-season. I posted one in here too from about two years ago. Thanks Let me know what you guys think. I know i need more lat width and also more trap thickness too.Thanks! -StOrY

StoryOfTheYear
02-15-2006, 07:30 PM
Heres one from a couple of years ago. and then the other two again just so theyre all in one spot!

Sidior
02-15-2006, 08:01 PM
back looking good, post some wheels!

also weren't you already a member here and got banned? If I am mistaken I apologize

Bohizzle
02-15-2006, 08:19 PM
did u go on another cycle or did u just start eating? *not meant to sound rude, just curious*

Andrew

Fenrir
02-16-2006, 02:56 AM
your lats look huge mate, where are the legs? you have put on some serious mass, wish I had some before pics! :(

StoryOfTheYear
02-16-2006, 09:19 AM
did u go on another cycle or did u just start eating? *not meant to sound rude, just curious*

Andrew

I really just upped my protein to like double what it was before, and just started watching my carbs on non-workout days. Also, different training schedule. I started training less days a week, and doing nothing but heavy heavy compound stuff, and not ONE direct arm exercise!! I love it!! Ive actualloy found something that works real well for me..probably would work for anyone though!!! Sidior! How have you been? thanks for the replies! Oh...about the wheels...umm..:redface: ..theyre coming along, just not as fast as I would like! lol Ill post some pics -StOrY-

StoryOfTheYear
02-16-2006, 09:21 AM
your lats look huge mate, where are the legs? you have put on some serious mass, wish I had some before pics! :(

Thanks Fen, I appreciate it :)

StoryOfTheYear
02-16-2006, 10:38 AM
Here's another one. So do you guys think cutting to a lower BF% is a good move right now?

Sidior
02-16-2006, 12:11 PM
are you comfortable with how you look? if so keep bulking, if not cut.... what is your height again btw?

StoryOfTheYear
02-17-2006, 09:45 AM
My height is 6" 1 so im kind of a taller glass of water. Im definately not comfortable at this BF!! I feel like a tub of lard lol Just give me a few months, itll be a different story. :nod: Ill keep you guys updated. -StOrY-