PDA

View Full Version : need Help and Advice

mesmarizers
02-18-2006, 11:19 AM
Hey All,
I am new to all this field of building own body,
abt me ? I am a Lean small built guy of 23 and certianly want to grow big with my physic.
I have been working on my physic but with no much plan or program got a pair of Dumbell and just work with them but not regular

I wanted you all experts help regarding this I was looking for a good plan mainly for 2 of my body parts
1) For my lean Hands and Wrist
2) For my Chest were my chest on the Left is visibly smaller than the one on the rite how do I get that rite ?

Need Help any harsh routine would do bcoz I am Commited to it once I find a good program.

Thanx
Messer

PoutineEh
02-18-2006, 11:27 AM
i think most members are going to direct you here:
http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=25
thats WBB routine #1
also, make sure your diet is in order. you wont grow an inch if you dont eat enough. id recommend going to fitday.com and registering for free and input everything you eat into that website (for atleast 1 day) and then post back here and ask for people to critque your diet

mesmarizers
02-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Hey,
Certainly I have seen those pages and links but I am sorrythat I couldn't tell you 1 problem, that all I have is 1 pair of Dumbbell nothing else so no much choice thats the reason why I asked.
Coz , I found many people saying that I need to look at my body that is all I need is a huge non fatty well built body thats it with just these DBs

Coz my hands are what are visible to all, I need hint on what else I can do ?
Like Punching to a wall or something else ?
Again the Chest part, It looks really bad every time I am Infront of my mirror so I feel I need to set it rite as quick as possible .

So, please help

Messer

cm07
02-18-2006, 12:48 PM
you wont get anywhere with just 1 pair of dumbbells. get access to a gym.

d'Anconia
02-18-2006, 12:55 PM
Dude, Messer... get access to a gym. And what is the deal with your hands? You don't want to just get huge in general? You're just worried about your hands and 'imbalanced' chest?

I doubt anyone notices the difference in size between your pecs, and it's even possible you're just seeing things. Anyway do WBB1 and work each side of your chest out equally (and preferably together) and your chest is bound to become symmetrical again.

Unreal
02-18-2006, 02:09 PM
Either get serious by joining a gym, or purchasing the correct equipment to work out, or stop wasting your own and others time. Even if you just go buy some burlap sacks and sand, you can do some great lifts, but you need to get something besides a pair of dumbbells.