PDA

View Full Version : Pills to suppress appetite

LatinoMustang
02-18-2006, 01:34 PM
Can anyone recommend pills to suppress your appetite? Especially for use in evening hours. Thanks.

getfit
02-18-2006, 01:37 PM
why evening hours?

ephedrine and caffeine that will pretty much keep you up

eatit
02-18-2006, 03:44 PM
you could just try stuffing your face full of veggies with every meal. Things like broccoli and celery and massive huge bigger than you've ever imagined chicken salads with romaine lettuce and salasa......... yummmmmmmmmmm

brickt.
02-18-2006, 03:53 PM
^^
Cut back 30 or so starchy carbs and replace with veggies. You'll be full, my friend.

LatinoMustang
02-18-2006, 04:23 PM
Ok. I will eat more vegetables. I was hoping there was something out there I could take but wouldn't keep me up all night. Just need a little aid to prevent me from eating after 8pm.

Holto
02-18-2006, 06:16 PM
Taking ECA with breakfast and lunch should still help with appetite in the evenings.

ddegroff
02-18-2006, 11:27 PM
when i'm cutting i like to chew gum. It keeps my mind off my hunger. Also eating a lot of veggies will help.

Clifford Gillmore
02-18-2006, 11:51 PM
Spiralina. As a whole protein, six tabs a day keeps your brain on the hungry button.

eatit
02-19-2006, 02:31 PM
you could also cut down the size of your meals and create a new one for after eight PM. that way if you just gotta eat you can because you've created room for the calories. But seriously, there are all kinds of things you can just stuff into your face to feel full.

Make a huge healthy soup, or stir fry some cabbage in soy sauce and a bit of spice and garlic (once again yummmmmm) or make teryaki veggies (soy sauce + lo cal sweetener and a bit of spice to taste). All these are good super low cal/super filling options.

Built
02-19-2006, 02:42 PM
Ok. I will eat more vegetables. I was hoping there was something out there I could take but wouldn't keep me up all night. Just need a little aid to prevent me from eating after 8pm.

Why don't you want to eat after 8PM?

I dieted down to 14% last summer eating my last meal of the day at bedtime every night.

<- see abs

Worked great - I just saved a little extra food from the daytime so I'd have the extra to eat at night.

waynis
02-19-2006, 03:15 PM
no pills. FIBER

eatit
02-19-2006, 07:55 PM
more suggestions as i think of them:

cottage cheese and SF jello

cellery used to scoop up cottage cheese

drink tea

veggies.... veggies... veggies...
that should be your mantra whenever you're hungry.

but yeah... why the aid to prevent eating after eight PM? Seriously if you're hungry go eat something. Eating doesn't make you gain weight, calories do.