PDA

View Full Version : Road to the Arnold DVD winners!

Joe Black
02-21-2006, 04:28 PM
Hi everyone,

Here is an email that has gone out to all of our customers that I thought would be interesting for people to read here!

Hi there

I’d like to start off with thanking everyone who entered the draw by sending in a testimonial!

We received all types of testimonials covering most of our products and also many more general ones commenting on our customer service and approach to the supplement industry. All of them were awesome to read!

Get on with it and announce the winners I hear you saying? ;)

Ok, he we go, below are the 3 lucky winners of a FREE ‘Road to the Arnold’ DVD.!

Travis Priddy – Nitrean & ETS
Manny Lorras – Nitrean
Henry Kwong – Nitrean & ETS

All 3 winners were picked at random.

We have since updated out testimonials section with all entries, so please do pop on over to our testimonials section at http://www.atlargenutrition.com/testimonials.php. In particular we have revamped our spotlighted testimonials, so check it out!

I’ll leave you with the winning entries!

------------

Dear AtLarge Nutrition,

I have been using Nitrean and ETS for the last several months in conjunction with a healthy diet and comprehensive training program. I have been very pleased with your products and service. I have had great results as well!

Pic one shows me 7 weeks into training, in September of 05. Pic 2 is me in October 2 weeks after starting ALN products. Pics 3, 4, and 5 are Nov, Dec, and Feb respectively. I'm happy with my progress so far, and I hope to continue getting stronger with ALN as a part of my training nutrition and supplementation.

Travis Priddy

http://atlargenutrition.com/images/spotlights/travis_priddy5.jpg

Note: for more pictures on Travis’s transformation, check out his spotlighted testimonial at http://atlargenutrition.com/travis_priddy.php

------------

Dear At Large Nutrition
I've been deep into my fitness journey for almost a year now. Like most I assume, protein powder is the first supplement that I have ever given a try. I went from generic and over priced store brands to a reputable online sold protein.

After literally trying well over 10 different brands and/or flavors, I had exclusively bought protein powder from two competitors until recently I decided to give AtLarge Nutrition's Nitrean protein a try after spending a good amount of time reading the reviews posted at a reputable fitness message board. It was difficult to find a protein that mixed easily, tasted great and was not lacking at all in quality. The two brands I had went to before had two of the three things I looked for. After trying so many I was happy enough to find those two and did not care to look elsewhere but the overwhelmingly positive response toward this product was enough to have me give it a go. I was more curious than anything else as I had thought at the time I'd already found the best that could be offered. I was wrong and am extremely happy I made the order. I find your brand of protein to be easily mixed or shaken, great tasting and top quality - an added bonus is the tremendous customer service you offer which in all honesty is enough to keep me loyal.

As my fitness goals change, I look forward to ordering more of your products and will do so with absolute confidence that I am receiving a top of the line brand. Thank you for offering such a great product combined with such a great business practice.

Manny
Queens, NY
------------

Dear At Large Nutrition
In the ten years that I have been weight training, I have tried many supplements and have spent countless dollars on countless supplements in the hopes of maximizing my fitness goals. In the beginning I was disappointed by many supplement companies who would over-hype their products with misleading marketing and outrageous unproven claims. Fortunately, through trial, error, and research, I have learned to spend my hard earned money more cautiously on proven quality supplements that now remain as a staple in my diet. Needless to say, I am quite skeptical of every new supplement to hit the market as well as new supplement companies, and I was at first quite skeptical of At Large Nutrition as well.

In February 2005, I had injured my lower back while squatting. The injury left me with a sharp and shooting pain in my lower back. My MRI revealed that I had a torn and protruding disc in my lumbar area and my doctor required me to do rehab as well as lose some weight so as to lessen the strain on my lower back. After two months of rehab, my doctor said I could start weight training again to strengthen my back.

I had been eyeing your new supplement ETS for quite sometime and based on the countless positive reviews as a recovery aid for injuries from the Wannabebig forums, I decided to give it a try after my rehab. As I started training again, I adjusted my routine to work around my injury. I then started using ETS about two weeks into my new routine. After two weeks at the suggested dosage, I felt a significant improvement in my mobility as well as my ability to train. There was noticeably less pain and my mobility increased significantly with each passing day. In the gym, I was able to train at 80-90% capacity compared to the way I had been training prior to my injury. After four weeks, I was able to train regularly again and my mobility was at 90-95%. On a side note, I also noticed the effects of deeper and more refreshing sleep, which I am sure contributed to my accelerated recovery.

Once the bottle ran out I decided not to continue taking ETS to see if it was just a coincidence. Sure enough about 3 days after I stopped taking ETS the effects wore off. Some of the pain came back and my mobility decreased slightly because of this. I also found it harder to get myself to the gym and when I did go, I found it harder to get through my routine because of my back pain. After four weeks of this, I finally ordered more ETS and started taking it again regularly ever since.

It has been a year now since my injury and my ability to train as well as my mobility are both at 100%. Although I can no longer train the way I used to because of my injury, I am very happy that I am able to train at all, let alone with the full mobility I had before my injury. In addition I have been cutting gradually and successfully since my injury with the help of both ETS and Nitrean. I have gone from 223lbs, 36in waist, and 17-19% bf down to a lean and cut 170lbs, 32in waist, with about 9-11% bf.

At the moment I feel like am in the best shape I have ever been in. My doctor has been extremely surprised by my rapid recovery and cannot believe that I have regained all of my mobility in such a short time. My doctor also commended me on the fact that I have gotten into such excellent shape since the injury. In his experience many of his patients who have injured their backs usually get even more out of shape and become quite lethargic due to the lack of mobility and constant back pain.

All in all, I have found that as a recovery aid, ETS is excellent, especially while in a caloric deficit. I can honestly say that ETS is one of the best, if not the best and most effective recovery aid that I have ever used. I also would like to mention that your chocolate flavor Nitrean is the best tasting protein powder I have ever used. It mixes easily and really helps to satisfy my cravings when dieting. Thank you At Large Nutrition for making such top quality products!

Henry Kwong
San Francisco, CA