PDA

View Full Version : Cheese Sticks?

BostonBull
02-21-2006, 05:09 PM
What do you guys think about Cracker Barrel individually wrapped cheese sticks for a mid morning snack with fat free all natural no aspartame yogurt ( i.e. stonybrook farms)? I am trying to maintain the weight i have and put on if anything some lean body mass.

BostonBull
02-21-2006, 05:19 PM
NEVER said I wanted to lose anything I said "put on if anything some lean body mass."
Meaning if I am going to put on some weight I want it to be lean body mass not total fat.

Unreal
02-21-2006, 05:33 PM
Same goes with just about any food that isn't loaded with transfat. As long as it fits in your daily caloric/macro needs, eat away. I just had a pepperjack cheese stick because I saw this and it was tasty. 100 cals and 6g fat/6 protein. Fits my daily needs. Maybe I'll go have 4-5 more of them.

BostonBull
02-21-2006, 05:55 PM
What happened to the post before my second post? Please delete my second post as it doenst make sense since the other post was deleted

MJS
02-22-2006, 03:45 PM
If you are putting on LBM you are going to put on a bit of fat as well. Hence bulk. That's fine though; in your cut you will reduce more BF than LBM (if you do it right) and in the end you will have a net gain in LBM.