PDA

View Full Version : Pecs and fat

hornet80
02-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Hey im having problem with my pecs i have huge pecs for my size but i have fat that is stored a little below the muscle but they look like normal pecs and one they are uneven but i do everything symetrically. Im having problems with my stomach too I have loose fat i cant get rid off I eat only baked or grilled chicken and no junk and i eat alot of carbs I run too cause ppl told me it would help but it hasnt ya know so if you have any advice let me know

deeder
02-22-2006, 10:28 PM
WOW! Run on sentences rule!

I sort of have the same problem. I don't have 'huge' pecs for my size but I do have pretty decent pecs and have a bit of fat on them; my stomach is also a problem area.

It sounds to me like you need to read up in the diet/nutrition section not only about cutting but about proper nutrition. Eating alot of carbs is not a good idea if you want to cut fat.

Lastly, take note of my extensive usage of punctation and capitalization. It allows people to easily understand you and allows your ideas to flow smoothly.

Fenrir
02-23-2006, 02:07 AM
Switch up exercises and diet, see if it makes any changes

body
02-23-2006, 02:15 AM
how will switching up exercise help?

MJS
02-23-2006, 03:04 AM
If you do the same routine for too long your body plateau's.

body
02-23-2006, 05:22 AM
If you do the same routine for too long your body plateau's.

but this question was about recuding fat from the pecs.

also a good routine is not fixed. peroidiastion routine can be kept for ages without platueing as you have different phase in the routine. that keep allowing you to progress.

hornet80
02-23-2006, 06:16 AM
Sorry about the punctuation guys! Next time I will do that. I was in a hurry when I typed tha, but thanks for the advice its very much aprecciated.:idea:

Clifford Gillmore
02-23-2006, 08:13 AM
I have the same problem, you can't really see it anymore (see avatar).

I found adding more muscle mass takes away that little ol 'man breast' look, as for being completely even - it could be genetics, or it could just even out over time. Don't worry about it too much,

John04Civic
02-23-2006, 08:39 AM
I have the same problem, you can't really see it anymore (see avatar).

I found adding more muscle mass takes away that little ol 'man breast' look, as for being completely even - it could be genetics, or it could just even out over time. Don't worry about it too much,
It tooke me along time to get the round look, when I wear shirts it looks like I got awesome pecs, but when I take it off its like.. wtf???

Just do some routine changes, or surprise your chest with some dumbell presses (if you do only barbell) once every few weeks to really get the pain!