PDA

View Full Version : when you goto mcdonalds, tacobell....

dtshen
03-01-2006, 10:16 PM
what do you order?

for me..

MCD
2 big macs or a 20 piece chicken nugget

Taco bell
nacho supreme + 3 taco supreme

burger king..

- bk big fish, chili

Canadian Crippler
03-01-2006, 10:28 PM
McDonalds:

1) McChicken, Large Fries, Large Drink
2) 2 Double Burgers, Reg. Fries, Reg. Drink
3) McChicken, Reg. Fries, Reg. Drink, McChicken (if it's McChicken day)

Optimum08
03-01-2006, 10:38 PM
McD's
1 or 2 quarter pounders (no cheese), fries, drink, and maybe some chicken nuggets
2 or 3 McChickens, McValue Fry, drink

Taco Bell
Cheesy Gordita Crunch, Crunchwrap Supreme, Chicken Grilled Stuft Burrito

Mmmmmmm, too bad im on a cut...damn*t

superhombre2k
03-01-2006, 10:59 PM
McD's:
double cheeseburger, large Diet Coke

Taco Bell:
6 hardshell tacos with onions

Burger King:
Angus burger

ddegroff
03-01-2006, 11:04 PM
Micky D's:
Big mac

Burger King
BBQ Bacon Angus Burger w/ onion rings

Stackattack
03-01-2006, 11:23 PM
A quarterpounder and/or a double quarter pounder.

And a diet coke.:thumbup:

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
03-01-2006, 11:52 PM
In-N-Out: Double Double Cheeseburger and a huge ass water and a large order of fries...or curly fries. I hate McDonald's and Taco Bell.

WildCard
03-01-2006, 11:56 PM
Mcdonald's : steak, egg, and chees bagel. YUMMY

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
03-01-2006, 11:58 PM
They serve steak at McDonalds? That sounds horrible.

KingWilder
03-02-2006, 12:01 AM
the only thing i ever get at mcdonalds is a milkshake...but that was when i was bulking

gator
03-02-2006, 12:04 AM
I dont go to those places anymore, I rather use a cheat on something better tasting than that stuff.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
03-02-2006, 12:05 AM
:withstupi

The quality of Micky D's food is very poor.

ShockBoxer
03-02-2006, 07:10 AM
Every once in a while I'll get a craving for McD fries and chicken nuggets, or a shake. I always end up wondering why afterwards. Can't believe I used to live on the stuff.

Wendy's is my mistress. I cannot resist the siren call of her Big Bacon Classic. Frankly, I'm glad it's a McD's within walking distance of work for lunch instead of a Wendy's...

Taco Bell is only good if I'm constipated.

f=ma
03-02-2006, 07:21 AM
the quality of food really depends on the location and manager of the chain.. same goes for just about any fast food restaurant.

having said that, i hate mcd and taco bell

i get a wendy's classic triple, plain with extra cheese, no fries and water

TwiloMike
03-02-2006, 07:22 AM
Taco Bell is only good if I'm constipated.
LOLOL That's how I regard White Castle.

At McD I usually get the Big Mac, medium order, or the Big-'n'-Tasty (when they have it).

At BK I typically get chicken fingers... yummmm.

Geeper
03-02-2006, 07:29 AM
It's a cheat and a cheat only when I'm really craving it, and cause I'm really craving it I eat so I make sure I won't want it for a while....

McD's
2 double quater pounders, a cheeseburger, 2 large fries and whatever size Coke.

After that I don't crave or want McDs for months

crunkdizzle
03-02-2006, 08:13 AM
4-5 plain mcchickens.. thats only if im at a friends house and starving to death.. but other than that i dont eat mcdonalds

Bohizzle
03-02-2006, 08:14 AM
mcd's - double big mac, super sized fries and a large diet coke.

wendy's- classic triple with bacon+cheese with super sized fries and a diet coke.

yummy :)

Andrew

Veritas
03-02-2006, 08:38 AM
1 order of water please...

whiteman90909
03-02-2006, 08:42 AM
I dont go to those places anymore, I rather use a cheat on something better tasting than that stuff.
yeah, that stuff is terrible for you. not for like the calories or fat, but for the conditions the food as made under, the preservative, and the quality of the meat. its all artificial flavoring.

TwiloMike
03-02-2006, 08:45 AM
Damn, you guys put fatty's to shame.
Especially when we walk into the gym. Yes. ;)

Mik
03-02-2006, 08:50 AM
I very rarely go but last time I was there I had a real craving. I got a double big mac, large fries and 4 cheeseburgers. Oh, and a diet coke.

ArchAngel777
03-02-2006, 09:38 AM
McChicken X 2

Medium Fries

Have not eating at McDonalds in about... I think it has been over 1 year now. My weakness was Quiznos and their trible stacked black angus cheese steak... I bet that thing had over 2,000 calories and I enjoyed every bit of it... In fact, I was hungry for another one after that. I havn't had one of those in 6 months though... Havn't had fast food anywhere in 6 months actually.

ddegroff
03-02-2006, 10:01 AM
McChicken X 2

Medium Fries

Have not eating at McDonalds in about... I think it has been over 1 year now. My weakness was Quiznos and their trible stacked black angus cheese steak... I bet that thing had over 2,000 calories and I enjoyed every bit of it...

The only sandwich i get, have you seen the new prime rib sandwich? mmmm looks so good!

superhombre2k
03-02-2006, 10:44 AM
The other night, I was working and had no time at all to make food, so I got a chocolate banana shake from BK and mixed some vanilla whey into it. It was pretty yummy. The whey mixed in very easily, though, which leads me to believe that shakes are made of some strong solvents hehe.

Behemoth
03-02-2006, 01:35 PM
Wendy's is where's it at. I'm eating it monday-friday for lunch on my diet.

Side salad w/ half packet lowfat ranch
small chili, packet of hot sauce
and a scoop of whey... everday.

thats like 410 cals. Good cals too.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
03-02-2006, 02:49 PM
the quality of food really depends on the location and manager of the chain.. same goes for just about any fast food restaurant.With Micky D's, I was reffering to the entire chain of stores. Their food in general is very low quality.

Blazin Civic
03-02-2006, 02:59 PM
I eat taco bell once a week as a cheat meal since I take a night class with my friend and after that we go to taco bell. Last night I got a grilled stuffed buritto (chicken) and a spicy shredded chicken burrito. I love taco bell. I need it atleast once in a while. Same for white castle. Gotta eat it once in a while.

The Great
03-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Mcdonald's : steak, egg, and chees bagel. YUMMY

Yes, this is the only good thing they have, But if it is past 10:30 am I go for the chicken nuggets.

P.S. Arbys is so much better.

Scottyboy
03-02-2006, 06:26 PM
Arby's

Big Montana
2 Grilled chicken sandwiches on 1 bun

Quiznos
6 inch angus steak sandwich with double the meat

Optimum08
03-02-2006, 06:37 PM
yeah, that stuff is terrible for you. not for like the calories or fat, but for the conditions the food as made under, the preservative, and the quality of the meat. its all artificial flavoring.

he wasn't asking for reasons why not to go to McD's or Taco Bell, he was asking what u get when you go there. Personally i don't go to either unless im blazed, but i gave an answer.

Optimum08
03-02-2006, 06:39 PM
The other night, I was working and had no time at all to make food, so I got a chocolate banana shake from BK and mixed some vanilla whey into it. It was pretty yummy. The whey mixed in very easily, though, which leads me to believe that shakes are made of some strong solvents hehe.

or its milk-based and whey dissolves nicely into any liquid? but your right it must be the intense stomach-eating solvents they put into their shakes.

Optimum08
03-02-2006, 06:40 PM
Wendy's Spicy Chicken with some Chicken Nuggets and a Large Frosty

Quizno's Cabo Chicken Sammy with extra everything (one of my buddy's works there)

Buzzsaw
03-02-2006, 08:36 PM
1 order of water please...

I'll take one too. Haven't had McDonalds or Taco Bell for at least 2-3 years now. Once you know what's in the "food", it kinda ruins it.

I did have El Pollo Loco today - 3 thighs, 2 orders of pinto beans. Good chit.

TOBART
03-04-2006, 02:11 PM
For the last month, almost every day I've eaten:
10 chicken nuggets, small fry, double cheeseburger, large water

or if I'm less hungry
10 nuggets, side salad, large water

Somehow I've gained 2 pounds and actually lowered my bodyfat; although, the rest of my diet is somewhat clean.

ShockBoxer
03-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Urgh.

You can handle the calories, obviously... but that's a lot of transfats.

brickt.
03-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Urgh.

You can handle the calories, obviously... but that's a lot of transfats.

Like you said, they might be able to handle the cals and not damage their bodies by getting fat, but they're certainely damaging their bodies from the inside out.

SuperTerrorizer
03-04-2006, 06:37 PM
Screw all those places. KFC is where it's at!

I get 2 Big Crunch sandwiches.

TechMetalMan
03-04-2006, 11:07 PM
McD's- Two hotnspicy chicken sands sometimes a fry and a cup of water
Whataburger- Double meat whataburger and a water
TacoBell- beef and potato burrito and two or three regular tacos

Sidior
03-05-2006, 12:34 AM
4xMcDeals, sandwich only

Goodwinm
03-05-2006, 04:58 AM
From Mcdonalds.

1) Large Big Mac Meal (dont do super size in the UK anymore :-( ) with Coke and Fries, with a McChiken Premiere Sandwich.

2)Large McChicken Premiere Meal with Coke and Fries, with A Big Mac On its own.
-----------------------------------------
From KFC

Zinger Tower meal, with coke and fries.

Asylum
03-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Screw all those places. KFC is where it's at!

I get 2 Big Crunch sandwiches.

I'm going to have to go with Super here. KFC is where it's at. In my opinion, much better quality chicken and better taste. I'd much rather blow calories at KFC than McD's.

sharkall2003
03-05-2006, 08:04 AM
If I go to McDonalds I buy the double quarter pounder supersized, or I guy 3 double cheeseburgers with mac sauce and lettuce.

dubdoob
03-05-2006, 03:49 PM
Subways the way to go for cheating and filling ure ass up. Footlong, Double Meat, Triple Cheese, TONS of South West and Sweet Onion, Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich. Toasted. mmmmm

dubdoob
03-05-2006, 03:51 PM
From Mcdonalds.

1) Large Big Mac Meal (dont do super size in the UK anymore :-( ) with Coke and Fries, with a McChiken Premiere Sandwich.

2)Large McChicken Premiere Meal with Coke and Fries, with A Big Mac On its own.
-----------------------------------------
From KFC

Zinger Tower meal, with coke and fries.
I went to a Mcdonalds when I was visiting London one time. Everything tastes just a little bit off.

Goodwinm
03-05-2006, 04:09 PM
I went to a Mcdonalds when I was visiting London one time. Everything tastes just a little bit off.
it would do in London lol.

thejuice
03-08-2006, 11:46 AM
I rarely eat fast food, but when I do...

McDonalds: 3-5 double cheeseburgers
Taco Bell: around 5 of the cheap tacos or burritos
Arby's: Big montana... occasionally a market fresh sandwich meal

Usually after this I don't want fast food for a long time.

Nicoman
03-08-2006, 03:52 PM
6 Double Cheeseburgers 2 large Fry and NO SODA...bottled water for me no supersize here in San Francisco anymore :(

Taco Helll.......I mean Bell.....5 Super Steak Gorditas and a Mexican pizza..

My Favorite cheat food........Sushi....mmmmmm

I am VERY health concious.......I don't eat McDonalds more than once every couple of months and yes I feel like extreme crap and want to take a nap every time I do eat it..gotta feed the primal urge though....I just make sure I do it on a rest day because if I tried going to the gym after eating that crappy food I would probably faint or something..

:evillaugh