PDA

View Full Version : constantly hungry but getting fat?

Roddy
03-04-2006, 11:10 AM
K well not that fat, but definatly getting a bit of a bulk belly.

I tried to reduce my fat intake..... less milk, less cheese, and i'm trying to eat a little less. But i'm constantly really hungry now.

Whats a guy to do?

deeder
03-04-2006, 12:11 PM
If you're gaining fat too quickly on a bulk you are doing one of two things wrong:

a) eating too much over maintenance;

b) eating alot of junk food

You don't need to reduce fats... Fats don't lead to fat. Well... I shouldn't say that... The right kinds of fats don't.

Built
03-04-2006, 12:21 PM
I get hungry when I try to drop calories by dropping fat - try dropping carbs a bit instead. It's easier to manage your appetite. Fibrous veggies with all meals are helpful, too.

How many grams of protein, carb and fat do you eat right now?

Davidelmo
03-04-2006, 07:37 PM
This has been suggested before.

Eat tons of veggies to fill you up. You'll be stuffed full before you can manage a few 100kcal worth.

eatit
03-05-2006, 12:36 PM
^^^^ yupp

that and start eating five to six meals a day instead of three, or two like some people do.

deeder
03-05-2006, 02:01 PM
^^^^ yupp

that and start eating five to six meals a day instead of three, or two like some people do.
Maybe on a bulk... But on a cut I wouldn't suggest that...

I'm eating 3 meals a day on my cut and it's working great. I would never ever feel satiated if I was eating 5 or 6 meals a day... They'd be 200calorie or less meals!

eatit
03-05-2006, 03:56 PM
you cut on 1200 calories?

With enough veggies you can make any meal seem filling.

Built
03-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Maybe on a bulk... But on a cut I wouldn't suggest that...

I'm eating 3 meals a day on my cut and it's working great. I would never ever feel satiated if I was eating 5 or 6 meals a day... They'd be 200calorie or less meals!

A lot of people find it easier to cut a meal than to eat a whole pile of smaller meals.

ddegroff
03-06-2006, 10:10 AM
I probably eat 6meals a day, with few little snacks in there. i find it easier to eat every 1h30m or so. Its making it a lot easier to make it through this cut.

ShockBoxer
03-06-2006, 10:31 AM
I try and eat three times a day but on the weekend it's often twice. Hasn't bugged me yet.

Either increase your physical activities or decrease your calories. Being hungry is a poor judge of when you've had 'enough' (I'm hungry seconds after finishing a 2k meal).

brickt.
03-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Yeah, I advice people to stick the finger at society and its advice to 'listen to your body.'

If it listened to my body, I'd be over in Canada right now, trying out poutine.

PS: Canadians... what does it taste like??

Built
03-06-2006, 04:22 PM
It's delicious.

In a totally heart-clogging way.

brickt.
03-06-2006, 04:51 PM
It's delicious.

In a totally heart-clogging way.

Could it be any other way? :drooling:

eatit
03-06-2006, 04:52 PM
if it's good: think stew. But with nothing but gravy cheese and french fries. Eating it with your hands like regular fries isn't even an option you literally need to stab them fries out of a steamy mess of cheese and gravy....

oh man, why'd you have to even bring it up?